Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
| Anatolios |
|During the time of Conversation|

''Heru Chidubem'' Anatolios thought to himself. "Well...I'm Heru Chidubem, heir of the Chidubem clan. I'm here because I'm tired, I'm hungry, I've had a long day, I just walked like 10 miles, and I don't have time for a smart ass. So you know what forget the questions. Your sitting in a place that doesn't belong to you but yet you ask what WE are doing here. All we ask is for you to tell us who you are and that will be that." Heru proclaimed, ''Who does this guy think he is?'' Anatolios thought."You staying for dinner? Might as well say breakfast" Heru asked, Anatolios closing his eyes and slightly lowering his head, leaning on the edge of the table, ''sure i suppose, but if you make any sudden movement against me i won't hesitate to end you'' Slightly opening his eyes and looking directly at Heru with a dramatic tone.

-press play-

Anatolios could tell that him and Heru would be bitter enemies, even rivals perhaps. Dripping gas upon a set flame, pouring oil upon water.. The Opposite factor was truly present between them. The aura in the room would be tense but surely within time it would smooth out. Wondering why he was sent to this manor of sorts and what purpose he had to being there reminded him of his past, reminded him of how he somehow knew he was special but didn't know how although, he still has no clue of what he truly is maybe some day he will awaken from the clouds.

Reactions: Shadi Jaye
"okay. I also skype, James Berlin, look it up, but I'll keep in touch...just one thing, who am I looking for? do you have any leads for me and my fellow friends to look at or something of the sort?" He cocked his head in question, he spends so much time playing mortal that he doesn't even know whats been going on, sorry him, but it'll all be worth it, but hes a dedicated and intelligent man, he knows about the Search and all, and he's will get this job done at all costs.

Gil Vincente Archangel of Saturn, purple
[Spacer] At the moment the man finished his statement towards Heru, Gil had began emerging from the man's shadow. Once fully emerged he bent over and undetectedly whispered in his ear. "And if you try to lay a hand on him, I will make sure you live your entire angelic existence inside a realm of pure darkness. No light will be produced there not even from the sun himself." Those words left Gil's lips in a devious like manner. He then placed his hand on the poor souls shoulder and looked up at Heru. "You better be lucky you caught me right before I got in. However you do know there are like 16 bathrooms right?" [/spacer]

Tommin - Archangel of Jupiter, orange

*Press Play*

"You know, it's really touching to see everyone getting along so well already..." Thomas remarked sarcastically, entering the room. Once he'd done with his usual joker routine, Tommin looked over to Heru with a smile on his face and an excited glint in his eyes, "Need any help with dinner?" he asked. Noticing Heru's coat on the table he picked it up and stepped out quickly, hanging on the rank in the entry hall. His eyes grew wide all of a sudden, as if he had heard someone break into the house. It was the look of a deer in headlights. Suddenly, his eyebrows and a flash of inspiration shot across his face. "Do you know how to make Yorkshire Puddings?" he asked in a boyish, excited tone, poking his head back into the room.

Gil Vincent-Archangel of Saturn, purple
[spacer] Gil observed as Tommin acted as a real host. "Heru and I will take care of it. Also I'll make a personal pan of it just for you. I make the best desserts you could ever taste." Gil answered with a mother like grin upon his face. He then walked over to where Heru was standing and turned back around to the room. [Color= purple] "Apologies for taking your thunder Tommin, however we have much to explain. Let us take care of dinner and desert."[/color] He then looked over to Heru with another smile. [Color= purple] "Ready?" [/color] [/spacer]

Tommin - Archangel of Jupiter, orange

*Press Play*

"Also I'll make a personal pan of it just for you. I make the best desserts you could ever taste."

Tommin's eyes grew wide with despair. He doesn't even know what Yorkshire Puddings are, does he? He lamented in his own mind. Still, he didn't want to insult Gil so he let him carry on, eager to taste what they would come up with. He rushed into the kitchen and assembled an arsenal of cutlery and began to lay the table for later. Sure, it was early and dinner would be a while before it was ready but he was excited - he hadn't had anything to eat since that lone cereal bar he had devoured before leaving for the monastery. He looked over to Hadley with a warm smile,

"Would you like me to take your coat?" he asked, cocking his head to the side slightly. It was a strange spectacle to behold, seeing Tommin darting around, doting on all of his guests, especially considering he was still in his uniform - the whole concept of it was just wrong. That was when an idea struck him in the head like a pebble being launched at terminal velocity. "Oh! By the way, Heru, Gil, if you're that eager for a shower there are four bathrooms: two upstairs, one downstairs and another out in the poolhouse." Tommin smiled to himself at that - a poolhouse! He knew he'd made the right choice picking the safehouse that was supposed to be disguised as some rich man's real estate. He remembered words once uttered to him by a fellow operator: lucky bugger.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
| Anatolios |
|During the time of Gil and Anatolios confliction|

''Angelic?'' Anatolios replied in a questionable tone, turning his head slightly to whom that is whispering. ''What do you mean, Angelic? you mean from fantasy? why would you be talking about fantasy at this time?'' Anatolios whispered back into his ear, again in a questionable tone. Wondering why fantasy was brought up into the conversation still didn't hide the fact that the others were so calm and fine with a stranger being in there house. ''Why are they so fine with me, a stranger, being in there house? and why am i still alive?'' Anatolios thought to himself during the time being. The questions were to seem endless and Anatolios would hope that he got answers to not only to who.. what he actually is but to why he was in the same house as these people.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hadley jerked her head to the side as the cop named Tommin rushed in behind her. In no time at all the two men were bantering back and forth. This new man was rash, intense, and quite disarming. Instinctively, she stepped behind Tommin just as Gil and Heru made thier grand entrance. Gil dismissed the two men as you would a couple of children as he headed up the stairs for a shower. Heru, on the other hand, took a seat at the table. The two of them exchanged some words, that had a deep undertone of a 'pissing match.'

While the men were distracted Hadley took the opportunity to sneak away from the situation. This was easy enough as she was hidden behind Tommin. As she headed up the stairs she thought she heard Heru say something to herself and Tommin, presumably by the change in the tone of his voice. For a moment she considered turning around, but the shower was too close within her grasp.

At the top of the stairs there was a long hallway of doors, beautiful doors. The third door on the right was slightly cracked open, and she could peer in just enough to see a room that was worthy of a queen. This was the one. There was a vanity, an armoire full of clothes just as promised, and a European King sized bed that had an enchanting canopy draped over it. There was a connected bathroom that had a tub that she could do laps in if she so chose.

*Press play*

Within moments she was submerged in a bubble bath. The smell of lavender filled her nostrils and seemed to relax her from the inside out. She looked to the counter top where she had placed her pendant. It was the first time she had taken it off since she put it on. There was a sense of detachment, emptiness. Underneath the pendant layed the letter from her grandmother that she had slipped in the back pocket of her jeans. Reaching forward, she opened it and reread it. By the end of it she knew her life would never again be the same, as if she didn't know that already. That was just the first time she was able to process it.

*Press stop*

She then finished her bath by washing her hair and body. She felt amazing, rejuvenated. She then dried off and dressed herself in some fresh clothes. She chose white linen pants that hung oh so comfortably, and a soft, long sleeved knit shirt. It was blue, her favorite color. The last item she put on was her necklace followed by placing the letter in the conveniently placed back pocket in the pants. Her hair was still slightly damp, but she headed down the stairs anyway.

Hadley entered the kitchen slowly. It looked like Gil and Heru had it under control so she went on a self executed tour of the manor. Not far from the kitchen was a large room. Possibly a living room, or parlor of some sorts. She saw Tommin sitting in one of the elegant sofas by himself. Hadley walked to him and held out her hand, "We haven't met yet. I'm Hadley, Hadley Kerrington. Pleasure to meet you! " She said with a smile. "Sorry for rushing into your house. That was reckless I suppose, and rude." She said under her breath as she blushed ever so slightly from her behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anger: Chrystaline, maroon
Chrystaline looked at the news and blinked slightly and a cruel smile played on her lips and chuckled slyly. Running her fingers through her hair she smiled at him and then nodded her silver hair flashing in the light as she allowed it to fall back on to her shoulders.
"Why, thank you very much for this promotion. I shall be taking this title gladly."
She wasn't planning on having a promotion but this was fine for her, her large blue eyes looked around and listened to the conversation as it got thrown from one person to another and raised her eyebrows at times as different words were spoken. She glanced over at her superior and then returned to listening to the conversations around her.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
No place like home, blue
Three people were M.I.A upon arrival at the manor. Ichabod, Constance, and Crystal. Constance was last seen falling behind the group, Ichabod was heading toward the manor and Crystal was close by. Hopefully they will all join us soon. The tension seemed to calm down inside the Manor. The new individual seemed to put an uneasy feeling on everyone with the way he came off but that wouldn't last long.

*Press Play* Traffic out side the manor was a bit heavy for early morning hours. Yesterday's events seemed to not have deterred any of the cities activity. One would think with that was going on people would be on high alert. The sun was beginning to rise and everyone was just getting settled in. Heru and Gil were in the kitchen getting together everyone's meal, Hadley had finished her relaxing bath, and Tommin had found himself alone in the parlor quickly being joined by hadley. The Sun peaked the the blinds giving each room in the house a comfortable yet sunrise look. Nobody had gotten any sleep or even took in what happened.

The aroma of food began to ride the air covering every inch of the manor. Not long after everyone went their separate ways and continued acquainting themselves, the phone rang and went to voicemail, "Please leave your message after the tone" *Beeeep*. The person began speaking, "Hey Tommin it's Phil, Internal Affairs wants you to get down here and get together a report so they can release the pictures of the 3 wanted suspects its late but its all over the news. They're saying they you were last seen having them at gun point. Give me a call back..." *Beeeep* Well this was no good because now the city was on high alert for 3 suspects that were last seen leaving the monastery.

Heru' phone in the living room began ringing off the hook. Non stop was it ringing. It was ringing so much it slid to the end of the table inching it way to falling off. No soon after that the Tv came on by itself turning to the news as if someone were changing the channel. The tv then stopped on a station reporting. "Police have the identified 1 of the 3 suspects that were at gunpoint last last night by 5 year veteran Officer Tommin Larson. One of the suspects has been rumored to be 20 year old Hadley Kerrington. The supposed Granddaughter of the Kerrington heir out of England. Police have not confirmed this information but are diligently working hard to find out who these Persons of Interest are. So if your out there, whoever you all are, if your listening turn yourselves in so we can rest at night. Back to you Juan." What's next for the Angels? How will they fix this situation? Stay tuned....

Meeting in Infernum, red
The gatekeeper watched as the Centurione waltz in the meeting fashionably late. He was ready to snap his head off but waited and directed his attention to the Pencuri, coldly he remarked, "Well seems like they just send the lesser one to you hmm? I guess their not really sure about the decision they made." He leans in closer to her to better talk to her, "A little word of advice if you plan on moving up from Pencuri then I suggest you handle the little things first. He added winking as he re adjusted himself.

*Press Play* "I agree the Angels have gotten themselves, I suggest you all come up with a plan amongst yourselves I have other business to tend to." He observed getting out of his seat.

Standing up he heads for the door. Before opening it he pauses and looks back at the demons and , "Oh and before I forget the Promotional Ceremony is next week. By then I hope you will have brought something to the table. Unio is sending out a dispatch team to the monastery to gather any information. I assume Caelum wouldn't miss out on this opportunity either. So stay alert." He turns the knob and slowly heads out. Right after his assistant came in handing out files to the Pencuri. In them contained all the information they currently had on the monastery. From the day it was built right down to the time it was destroyed. Scary isn't it? The assistant sat down in the chair the gatekeeper sat in after handing the files out.

She was a rather beautiful woman. Rumor has it she was one of the ones who encountered Marilyn Monroe a few times. Although she was an assistant she had status within in Infernum. One would say more so than the gatekeeper, but that was one of those undiscussed topics. She was one of the Countess or Comes. She was a household name for quite sometime. She was one of the women who gave the Pencuri rank of Lust a name back in the day. Now deception is the name of her game. They call her Clara the Countess of Deception. She looks at lust and throws a cute smile at her in an attempt to lower her defenses. "They chose you Analise? My...my you have a lot of shoes to fill hunny. To run with the best you have to conquer the best." She implied to Analise before looking at everyone else. "Now read...." she added crossing her legs and running her hand through her hair.

Pentcuri of Attachment, gold
Keelie looked over at the assistant and smiled at her. Pulling out a chair, she gracefully slid into it, carefully arranging her clothing before acknowledging the command. Tilting her head to the side, Keelie opened the folder with long fingers. "If we're looking for one book, why must we know everything that was contained?" Her question was directed towards the room in general, not one specific person.

She ran her fingers through her red hair as she skimmed the details, not entirely expecting to retain most of the information. "Analise, darling..." Keelie addressed the Lust Pentcuri, "there were people there, at the monastery when it fell, yeah? If the book was still there one of us would have sensed it, or one of the Angels would have, and then they wouldn't be together."

She sighed, and shook her head, shoving the folder out of reach. "The monastery is gone. If this book is as powerful as we think it is, then it would have some sort of fail safe. A self defense mechanism, yeah? So," Keelie tilted her head to the side and gestured to the whole room. "If you were an all powerful, ancient and magical tome... Where would you go?"

Lust, seagreen
She studied the Spider for a moment before responding. "I believe I heard the name Heru, but of the others I know not. You should be able to sniff out an archangel once you find them. If you're unsure of how to do that, I would start learning now." Kicking herself for not paying more attention to the group in question, she bowed her head slightly to her centurione and sat back at the table.

Clara's observations were irrelevant at this point. Analise responded with a defensive smile and a hair flip, speaking in a sweet tone. "I don't doubt the decisions of my superiors. You have yet to see what I'm capable of, we're just getting started." With a wink, she turned her head to look at her fellow Pencuri.

As Keelie spoke, Analise was at first annoyed. "I am no darling, Keelie." She made her comment and continued to listen to the demon quietly, taking her words in carefully. "A self-defense mechanism makes the most sense. There's no other possible way that the book would disappear with no trace. If I were such a smart tome, I would high-tail it back to where I came from... Does anyone know where this book originated? Who wrote it?"

Analise twirled her finger in her hair thoughtfully, biting her lip in concentration.

Keelie raised an eyebrow. "You're adorable, though... You look like a darling." She chuckled softly and tapped her chin, trying to get her train of thought on the book to return.

"What if where it originated was destroyed too!" Keelie slammed her hands on the table causing it to shake a little from the force. "Looking back wouldn't help. If it was so safe before it wouldn't have been in the monastery!" Shoving her chair back she stood and began to pace. Moving seemed to help her stay on track. From the image in the folder Keelie formed a life size recreation of the book in the air and she circled it.

"If I was a big magic book..." Keelie murmured, "I would go somewhere... Dark, yeah. No light to bleach my pages... Underground?" She gasped. "Are there any catacombs that would have connection to the book?"

Lust, seagreen
Analise smiled softly, watching the frustration of Keelie unravel before her. Her talents of emotion manipulation were always so satisfying when they could be used with a simple comment. She couldn't help but have some fun. "It doesn't matter if it was safe in the Monastery. What matters is the Archangels are no doubt searching for it and we should play this smart. We really need to know what drew them all there in the first place. Focusing on what we have, we should be able to understand more of what we're looking for. However, I'm not entirely convinced that everything we need to know is in this folder."

Analise opened the folder in front of her, pouring over anything she may need. Reading through, there was not much information on the tome in question. It's almost as if it hadn't existed. "This folder does not state when the book arrived at the Monastery. It seems to me that the knowledge of this tome in the Monastary only surfaced recently. I still believe we need to know where it came from and how it ended up there."

Casually, Analise pulled out her phone and texted her Spider. "Find someone - anyone - who knows where the tome originated. Do whatever is necessary for this information."

Clearing her throat and closing the folder gently, she addressed Keelie calmly. "There are fourteen different catacombs beneath Rome. Any one of them could have a connection, though I don't see how we would know where to look without knowing the original writer of the tome first...There could be multiple reasons for choosing a catacomb. I'll take my time with this history before I can agree to heading there." Analise raised her eyebrow and gave a crooked smile, continuing her thoughts. "Of course, if you want to spend your days searching underground, be my guest."

Growling at the condescension in Analise's words, Keelie sent the fake book flying with a firm push. It flew directly towards the Lust Pentcuri's head, but exploded into a a shower of paper shrapnel right before it connected. "If the bloody monastery doesn't have record of the book's arrival or departure, then how do you suppose your minion is going to find record of it."

Keelie moved back into her seat and slid up to the table. "I'm not suggesting searching aimlessly either. I'm suggesting...." Keelies eyes glazed over, as if she was focused on something inside her own head. She began muttering. "What was I suggesting?" After a few moments her green eyes cleared, and she smiled. "I was saying we should find a good place to start searching. Somewhere where a magic book would feel safe from threats, natural and, well," Keelie pointed to the demons all around. "Supernatural."

She sighed, and pushed her hair back away from her face before continuing. "We can't afford to sit around and wait either. All this time spent bickering amongst ourselves about where to start is giving the Angels a nice jump on things. We need to focus on what we already know, not what we might be able to figure out. We deal with the knowns, and when the unknowns present themselves we change it up." Keelie rose again, her voice getting preachy, "We're bloody demons! We thrive on chaos!"

• Love
Lust, seagreen
Analise laughed, unable to hide her amusement at the sheer anger coming from her fellow. Brushing away a bit of paper from her shoulder, she spoke with a steady, yet entertained, tone. "Calm down, killer. You highly underestimate my Spider. If something exists, there is a way to find it and I have full confidence in him. You can't possibly put that doubt on someone else out of anger and expect to remain focused." She waited until Keelie pulled back into the table before she continued, "Tantrum over? Excellent."

Clasping her delicate hands together, Analise listened to the frustrated musings with a smile on her face. "What is known is that we lost track of the one thing we needed to get our hands on the most. That happened by going out and acting on what we knew, not knowing that the outcome would help gather Archangels. Besides, the Angels have had a nice jump on things from the get-go, considering half of our fellows were replaced or killed while we should have been having this discussion hours ago. However, I doubt they know any more than we do at this point."

Analise took a moment to take a breath, considering the weight of her words. "We need to learn from our previous Pencuri's mistakes. We can't go charging in again without a plan."

• Love
Tommin - Archangel of Jupiter In the time before the phonecall, orange
Turning around to look at Hadley, Tommin noticed she had long since disappeared from the room. She probably jumped at my mention of bathrooms and showers... he thought to himself with an amused smile on his face. The image of Hadley darting away in such an excited hurry conjured a little chuckle from the officer. However, the thought process reminded him that he too should clean up while food was on the go. He headed towards the downstairs bathroom, after grabbing a change of clothes, and locked the door behind him. Finally, solitary peace and relaxation.

*Press play*

The downstairs bathroom wasn't so grandiose and fancy as its counterparts upstairs. There was a simple stand-up shower cubicle, a toilet, a sink and a mirror. At least the tiling was fancy - the room having a Mediterranean lagoon theme to it, fake stone around the shower and a nautical aqua colour scheme. It was a pleasant frivolity. Tommin smiled softly as he looked around. It's the little things.

Peeling his jacket off, he let out a relieved sigh. "Finally, I can breathe..." he gasped with a small chuckle. He fiddled with the clips at his hips and with a click his bulletproof kevlar fell to the ground somewhere near his coat. Stripping away the rest of his attire he stepped into the shower and shut the stained glass door behind him. Washing his hair and body felt magical. It was almost as if the warm water was washing away all the stress of the day alongside the grime and the sweat. There was one ruling thought in his mind, however. I wonder what happened to Ichabod. One minute he was there and then he was gone...

He tried to put the thought from his mind. I'm sure that crazy American bugger is fine, he thought refreshingly to himself. Stepping out of the shower he swiftly dried himself off and got dressed into the clothes he had brought in with him. He wore a loose fitting white t-shirt which had a depiction of a comic book character on the front and a pair of slim fitting grey denim jeans - he looked more like a student than a police officer, especially with his fluffly, shaggy brown hair. As he exited the bathroom, he inhaled sharply to try and determine the status of the cooking food. It'll be a while yet, he summarized, might as well find a spot to relax further.

It had been a while since his last visit to this place. His normal accommodation in Spain was a shared apartment with Ichabod, an arrangement that didn't allow for such luxuries as extravagant sofas and cream carpeted floors. 'Might as well make the best of it' was just a natural conclusion for anyone to reach, Angel, Demon or Human. So there he sat, in one of those extravagant sofas that was placed atop a cream carpeted floor, soaking up the sophistication of the place, the luxury of it. Refreshing was the only word one could use. He closed his eyes and imagined a live jazz band playing in the corner. If only, he chuckled to himself in his own mind, his own little world he liked to disappear to and visit sometimes.

*Press stop*

*Press Play*

His unorthodox meditation was interrupted, however, as a timid yet sweet voice faded into audio. He opened his eyes to see Hadley stood before him. Her apparel was different as well. It wasn't a surprise, though. Just like nobody would choose to stay in weighty kevlar, nobody would choose to stay in blooded clothing. "We haven't met yet. I'm Hadley, Hadley Kerrington. Pleasure to meet you!" She said with a smile, holding out her hand. "Sorry for rushing into your house. That was reckless I suppose, and rude." He smiled at that.

He met her hand with his own and shook it gently. "Tommin Larson. It's pleasure to meet you, too," he responded cordially. As the hand shake ended, he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "It's fine about the apology, by the way. It's not really my house. Plus... I guess I did kinda point a gun at you today... so I'd say we're even." He chuckled nervously as he fumbled through his apology. Once again a strange juxtaposition presented itself in the contrast between Tommin's forced persona of authority and his real one.

-Press Play-

Pencuri of Attachment, gold
Keelie glowered at Analise, weaving an illusion; a distinct set of floppy dog ears emerged out of her hair, leaving the implication hanging in the air. "So, how long do you suggest we sit here waiting for information before we move? Shall we all just on our thumbs until then?" Keelie crossed her arms across her chest and leaned back in her chair.

Keelie sighed, shaking her head at Analise's refusal to be proactive. "I can't agree with just sitting here doing nothing, regardless!" She looked around at the other Pencuri. "Greed? Do you not have anything to add, or is the death of your last Centerione weighing to heavily on you for for you to act? You, Scorpion, I understand you're not entirely sure how to be 'acting' Pencuri, but until Uku is released you are going to have to set up."

Keelie never was one for sitting still. She needed to stay active, but the discussion with only the Lust Pencuri was leading them nowhere. The calmer Analise became, the closer Keelie came to leaping over the table and throttling her.

@Greedy Donuts @EternalMusic @Orchid

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000080]
Constance Engle Archangle of Venus, Green
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000080]Constance came into the house at the end of the conversation with the stranger. She removed her hat and hovered in the doorway, taking in the splendor all around her. When everyone went their separate ways, she lingered in the hall. While she was tired and dirty, the idea of a shower in this strange place didn't really catch her interest. Especially since she was surrounded by so many new faces. So, she waited to see what everyone else would do. When Heru and Gil offered to prepare food her stomach growled and she smiled to herself. At least she knew she could still eat. Tommin requested Yorkshire Pudding and Constance nearly drooled. " I'll make a personal pan of it just for you. I make the best desserts you could ever taste," Gil said and Constance flinched. She suddenly knew what to do. When the time came she followed Heru and Gil into the kitchen.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000080]"Might I perhaps be of some assistance?" Constance asked. "I heard the police man request a pudding. I could go for that as well, but I don't mind cooking it myself. Would you mind?" She was already looking about for eggs, milk, and flour. She managed to find the closest thing to a pudding tin she could and set it aside with the rest of her ingredients. "Though if you plan on making any sort of roast or gravy, I'd be much obliged if you'd share it to go along with the puddings." She smiled.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000080]
[/BCOLOR]

| Anatolios |
|The Dream and The Sun|

-press play-
{ Angelic Figure whom overlaps the sun, Flying above the mortals, Don't look at him for he will set you a flame, Blinding visions, Blinding light. The Eclipse Shining, overlapping the sun. Burn the all seerers, Burn them all, He who is not worthy of its grace, Stop looking, Stop showing. Come closer, don't mind me because when you get here your suffering will purify, Closer...closer, look into my eyes. The Shining, The holy Ghost locked away inside them. Closer... Feel the purifying essence overwhelm you with pleasure.... Suddenly... }

Eyes fly open as he was then immediately blinded by the shining sun glaring through the near by window, covering his eyes with his arm, laying there in a white plain bed where it would seem that the bed was glowing. After a while he uncovers his eyes and opens them wide, The sun slightly glaring upon them transforming them and shaping them as its own. Gold Vision of the other world, shining in each and every way. Anatolios would blink twice and unknowingly his eyes would turn back to normal although, He didn't see the small aura of light shining from his eyes. Anatolios would raise up and turn to hang his legs off the side of the bed to get off the bed and stand up, turning to the right he would get his dress shirt, jacket, and his belt. Slinging his dress shirt behind him, The shirt would flow through the air behind him with grace before he thrusted his arm through the sleeves; The jacket would follow and do the same. Strapping his belt on to his dress pants before he grabbed his red tie and doctor's mask, merely slinging the tie over his neck to lay gently behind his neck and his mask to be simply strapped around his neck along side his tie.

Anatolios would go through the door of his selective room and walk down stairs to the dinner room, leaning his shoulder upon the wall and crosses his arms in a modern tone. ''When will breakfest be ready?'' Anatolios would ask in a calm voice however, at the same time it sounded slightly as if he was upset or discouraged. ''And yes i know, my shirt isn't buttoned but ill button it later, don't want to overwhelm the ladies to long.''

Reactions: Prince V
Status
Not open for further replies.