Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommin Archangel of Jupiter, orange
[imga]http://cs307803.vk.me/v307803772/1518/iB2BtpnyR8s.jpg[/imga]

"If anything it would be a benefit to see a familiar face considering his condition," Heru said to Tommin, pushing him forward with his mind before looking back, "Go be with your partner Tommin, he needs you."

Regaining his balance, Tommin looked at Heru with a playful grin on his face.

"Keep pushing me around like that and the next bullet I fire at you won't miss," he jested as Heru left the room.

*Press Play*

Once Heru was completely gone, he turned back to look at Ichabod who seemed to be drifting in and out of consciousness. "Come here, mate," he said in quiet and soft tone before he moved closer to him. Grabbing his arm first, Tommin slung Ichabod over his shoulder in a `fireman's carry` fashion before lifting him upstairs and taking him into one of the bedrooms. The bedroom was tiny compared to the others and would have served as a guest room, if the house was a legit place of residence. Still, there was a 3 quarter sized bed, a dressing cupboard and a wardrobe in addition to a flatscreen, wall-mounted tv - so it wasn't shoddy by any standards. Tommin placed Ichabod onto the bed and patted him firmly, twice, on the shoulder. "Wake up soon, brother."

Once Ichabod was safe, Tommin stepped back out into the hall, shutting the door behind him, and rested his forearm against the closest wall. The short halt had become a full rest, however, as the fatigue kicked in and Tommin's head slumped into the cradle between his upper and lower arm. He breathed deeply and heavily as a thousand thoughts rushed through his head per second. "I've really gotta start relaxing..." he said to himself in an almost frustrated sounding tone.

Using the arm rested against the wall, Tommin pushed himself upright and headed for one of the bedrooms. As he shuffled tiredly down the corridor he ran his fingers along the wallpaper, his eyes closed shut. He exhaled deeply before opening his eyes again and when he did he was stood before one of the vanished oakwood doors. Swallowing hard, he grabbed the ceramic handle and twisted right causing the door to swing slowly open. The room was more lavish than the one he had left Ichabod in and the European king sized bed beckoned him to slumber. It seemed as if someone had been here earlier. Perhaps Hadley had used the en-suite, perhaps not. Either way, sleep was all Tommin was interested in. He could tidy up whenever he woke up again.

He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor before peeling his slim-fitted jeans from his legs and sequentially from around his ankles - next were the socks. Once he had stripped down to just his underwear he threw himself onto the satin sheets before submerging himself in them, curling up snugly before drifting off to the world of dreams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lzv4xlm.jpg

The chair turned... to reveal nothing!?
Smack
Amelia felt her cheek hurt.
"That should teach you to confuse my sister and I, which should never be done might I ask."
Amelia turned to gain sight of a woman on her heels.
"There are many countess that flow in Infernum, however, Clara, Cathy, and I are the most powerful among the countess of the noble bloodline. We are the Virigenes Mendacii (Virgins of Lies) better known as Sorores Loan"
"Also thank you for bringing me the information and also bringing Greed to my attention. I will be sure to let Clara as well as Cathy know."
Amelia felt off, was she not called by Clara... or whatever her name was? How is it that this woman is now here instead of Clara?
Amelia felt a hand going through her hair.
"If you keep this up my pretty, we may have to bring you to the class of noble. However that wouldn't happen until we drain all of that sickening royal blood from your veins. That will be a test considering the fact that if that could actually be done we would have ended the royal line years ago."
"Royal blood?"
Amelia could not understand. Royal blood? What is this? Her parents are surely not of a ancient royal blood line...
Now thinking though...
"I dont look like them..."
"Now if you don't mind. Get out of my office. I have work to do."
Amelia withdrew her hand and put the piece of paper back into the bra for Greed. He would not know of her betrayal.

"What is this?", she thought while walking through the door.
"Royal blood? Sickening? Why did not clara meet her but this sister of hers? Is this a plot I got dragged into?"
The door closed on its own behind her.

"I guess it is time to met the my station.. wasnt there a command of all of us getting to our station?"
"Except... where is mine?", she thought out loud.
No matter. She will be contacted if it is that important.
"I should still make myself usefull"
Amelia took her phone and looked onto the informations she had collected on various locations.
She passed by the gate to hell and found herself in Barcelona, spain.

"Santa Maria Del Mar", she spoke after looking up informations regarding this location.
"It says here that Templer were involved in its construction...."
She considers this worth having a look at and made her way towards it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the outside, Santa Maria gives an impression of massive severity that belies the interior. It is hemmed in by the narrow streets of the Ribera, making it difficult to obtain an overall impression, except from the Fossar de les Moreres and the Plaça de Santa Maria, both of them former burial grounds. The latter is dominated by the west end of the church with its rose window. Images of Saint Peter and Saint Paul occupy niches on either side of the west door, and the tympanum shows the Saviour flanked by Our Lady and Saint John.

Amelia looked up towards the rose window.
"What am I going to find here?", she wondered and closed her eyes to feel and felt... uneasy.
Something may be in there and she didnt know what there is to expect.

@Hope @FrontLine
(If this is too aggressive please tell me and I will change it up a little)​

[BCOLOR=#333399]Back before the door opened, Constance took Heru's hand. She looked at the burn, still red and starting to bubble. While Heru motioned and used his abilities to open the door, Constance ran her fingers over the burn. She hissed through her teeth as her back tensed and a burning sensation ran all up her arm. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333399]Heru had the door opened. Constance glanced up and froze.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333399]"Get the first aid kit!" Heru said. He pulled away. Constance fell back until her back was to the wall. Her heart pounded as Heru helped the officer and everyone else jumped into action. Constance flinched when the hurt man was led by her. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to get her breathing and pulse under control. Her whole body pounded with pain and emotion. When she finally opened her eyes everyone was busy. Constance forced her legs to move, her knees nearly collapsing beneath her. She didn't follow the others like she felt she should. Instead, she ran up the stairs. Finding and empty room she ran in and threw the door shut. Constance took another deep breath, feeling her whole body tremble. As calmly as she could she went to the bed and sat down. She breathed some more. When she thought she had control again she opened her hand. There, the burn was bright red as well as blistered. Heru's hand would be perfectly fine. Constance thought of the wounds on the man they had brought in. Tears started to pool and drip down her cheeks. Her burned hand shook violently. There was no way she could help him and keep herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333399]With tears still in her eyes, Constance looked around the room. Spotting what she was looking for she slowly made her way to a small end table by the window. The plant there was healthy and vibrant. More tears leaked from her eyes as she reached for the beautiful flower. Her finger brushed the petal. It began to wither. The longer Constance held her hand there the better her hand felt and the worse the flower looked. Finally, her hand was once again perfectly smooth, the pink skin no longer inflamed. The plant, on the other hand was completely dead. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#333399]Constance swayed back to the bed. She laid down, wanting nothing but to sleep. Instead her eyes remained focused on the dead plant and her mind on the people below. She even spared a thought for the probably burned puddings before exhaustion finally claimed her.[/BCOLOR]

Keelie--Pencuri of Attachment, violet
Fury rocked through Keelie as she stormed through Infernum. The normal chaos of the passages had died down considerably since the announcement of an attack. They're trying to distract me. Keep me busy. Keep me out of the way. I've spent way too long being distracted in my long life. I cannot let them take me back there. The few demons still scampering around were probably gophers. She wasted no time with trying to move around them. Barreling through, she made it to Unio in record time.

Analise was standing outside the doors leading to Unio. The Countess? Nope, not Clara... Who then?

Keelie was too far away to make out the details of their conversation, but with what happened next, she didn't really need it. It all happened so quick. Too quick. But the message was clear. It was time to get the hell gone.

She spun, and started moving her way back through the streets. She needed a new centurione, but she wasn't going to be trusting anything that came from the higher ups anytime soon. None of the demons left were powerful enough to be of any use. Growling, Keelie resigned herself to a solitary trip. She focused, and a picture formed in her head. A burning sunrise barely peeking over the sandy beaches of Trinidad. Keelie sighed, feeling her body relax as a swift vortex formed around her. Unmoving she allowed the vortex to envelop her, feeling the power of this type of transport was absolutely amazing.

The wind died down, and the magic ceased sparking against her skin. Opening her eyes, Keelie smiled, watching the sunrise over the water. She tilted her head; something was wrong with the picture. Nasty dark smoke tinted the air. Keelie scrunched her face and turned looking for the source of the disturbance. "Aha! I see you," she smirked playfully as she took off jogging towards the wreckage, and probably chaos.

@Muna @WarriorHeart @Greedy Donuts @Tenchi
@Amalia~lia

Greed just got back from earth as he saw the paper pile on his desk, probably Amelia's work. Greed scanned through the pile as he compliment Amelia's work. "well it seems the game has begin my dear Amelia..." Greed took a sip of his red velvet wine and went to Amelia's location just to give her a hidden message even though she doesn't knew the message contain, "Even the an imp could be poisonous" Greed went passed Amelia with a smirk. "Please have a red wine to congratulate yourself Amelia," Greed went to Caelum to give information regarding about demon, as he reached the front gate he bowed, "forgive my intrusion but I have something that maybe pique your interest?"

@Amalia~lia

Last edited:
Hadley sighed, satisfied, that her allies were heading off to sleep one by one. First, Heru, who used his mind to fall asleep in one of the chairs next to the stair case. Next, it was Tommin and Ichabod who made thier way up the stairs. Constance and Anatolios had already took thier leave when the commotion started. Alas, it was down to herself and Gil.

Yawning while stretching her arms up over her head she glanced to the left in the dining room. There the food sat, untouched. She began by taking the plates of foods into the kitchen and covered it with the plastic wrap she found in one of the drawers before sticking them in the refrigerator. Next, she knelt down by the dining table where she broke the wine glass. One of the large pieces of glass that she picked up cut her pointer finger on the tip. "Ouch..." she commented to herself. "You're a clumsy girl Hadley."

After taking the rest of the pieces of broken glass to the trash can she ran her cut finger under some cold water to stop the bleeding. Soon she felt another yawn coming her way. I should probably lay down as well.. she thought as she made her way up the stairs. Returning to the room she bathed in earlier she quietly opened the door to find Tommin tucked in under the sheets. Smiling, she gently closed the door and headed back down the grand staircase. Surely, with everyone in rooms they were all full.

Heru, sleeping so peacefully caught her attention. There was a soft blanket neatly folded and hung over the side of the couch in the parlor. Hadley took it and draped it over Heru's lap. Suddenly, another yawn reached her, and encouraged her to head to the oh so comfortable sofa in the parlor. Happy to oblige, she layed on her side, curled up in the soft cushions. In her tired state she placed her pendant on the couch in front of her face so she could stare at it as she fell asleep. Gently, she placed her finger on it, not noticing her finger was still cut.

The pendant was glowing softly, as if it were soothing her to sleep. Her injured finger made contact with the gem and instantly healed. Well that's odd... she thought, barely able to hold a thought in her tired state. Her eyes were fixed on the crest within the stone that seemed to have an aura of its own. It's own entity, personality. No that couldn't be. She was just tired. All too soon her eyes became heavy, making it impossible to keep them open any longer. Within moments she was gone from the presence of that manor. She was enveloped by her dreams.

An image came to her mind's eye. It was a staff. No not a staff, but something else. Whatever it was it was beautiful in all is glory. Made in solid gold and embellished with many precious gems. Hadley found herself standing in front of it, reaching out to touch it. Looking down at her necklace, the gem was glowing like it never had before. Encouraging, no , demanding her to grab it. "You don't want to do that, my dear." A voice to the left made her hand stop instantly, and turn to see a man standing not too far off. He was handsome, but seemed to be dark in a way. "If you do that... you will lose your friends. "

Suddenly, Gil appeared to the right. Next to him stood Heru. They looked worried, anxious, but said nothing. Hadley looked back to the mysterious man. "Give it to me. It will destroy you." He said reaching out his hand. "You do not have the strength. I will take it into myself." There was something about this man she didn't trust. Looking back to Gil and Heru she saw Tommin, Constance, Anatolios, and the new man all appear together. They stared at her, waiting for her.

The mysterious man lunged for the strange artifact, however just before he reached it Hadley grabbed it. Instantly, she felt hot. Her pendant sent out a blinding white light that began to envelop her. Holding out her hand in front of her she saw it begin to fade. "No... what's happening to me? Heru....? Gil...?" They simply stared at her, saying nothing.

"Hahaha. .. I warned you... Now you will disappear. .." The strange man provoked. "No....." she responded.

Hadley mumbled, unknowingly in her deep slumber.

@Babyjoker36610 @Prince V @VengefulPeanut @Zeus @Amanda Sea @Brother Gabriel

THRAX

He awoke in demon form onboard the newly wrecked carrier, drenched in blood and healing bullet wounds. He could hear the smooth sway of sea water, and smell it's salty aura opposite of him. The creek and clang of ripped apart steel and busted titanium echoed louder than the screams of the damned. Thrax released an easy sigh as he looked to his left and saw the terrified look of a dead merc. Then, looking to his left, saw the partially acid burned head and torso. Staring up at a hole in the iron ceiling, Thrax could see his shadows circling above. He extended his hand as if to call out to it, and in response the shroud spiraled down towards him and rejoined his essence. He felt charged retaking his energy and smiled happily feeling empowered again. Shadow generation is a strong and virtually indestructible power, however to use it and maintain it separately can wane even the most formidable demon.

He came to his feet and dusted himself off, letting bullets fall to the ground as he felt his wounds push them out as they healed. Just over their light clank against the ground, he could he the sound of horrified sobs nearby. He turned towards his left to see one remaining survivor, shivering and holding a handgun pointed at Thrax's head.

"Woah, easy there, compadre.. Er.. Whatever the saying goes with you people," he smirked, stepping towards him, his steel leggings clamping against the floor. "If you made it this far, then that means you saw everything! Which means you know I ain't one for mercy. So..." he trailed off, staring at the merc with a piercing stare, him tensing his grip on the handle in response. "Why don't you put that gun down," he crept closer, "... calm down," he snarled, breaking into a sprint. ".... And die like a good boy, before someone gets hurt!" He growled, the weapon firing off in spreads as Thrax lunged at him and endured five shots to the chest and stomach. Thrax grasped the man by his head, and held him four feet off the ground, then slamed him against the wall. He held him there for a moment, then placed his foot against his diaphragm, and delivered a powerful kick, sending him and a wall of the boat flying out down the beachside.

Anatolios , red

-press play and repeat if done before done reading-
Anatolios would sit on the wooden chair, leaning the chair back as his left foot rests on the edge of the table in front of him and putting his hands behind his head. Looking through the window and looking at the sky he feels a small pain and a rumble that came from his stomach. Anatolios, looking down at his stomach as it rumbled more he held it, wondering if there was still food he got up from his chair and walked out of his room. Arching his back and bending his knees slightly he would creep through the hall and down the stairs, getting to the room next to the kitchen Anatolios would crouch and peak over the corner. ''Food food food food'' Anatolios would whispers as he jumps up and down in excitement.​

Standing in front of the microwave, heating his food he occupies his time by jumping up and down slightly. -Ding!- Finally the microwave finishes heating the food and Anatolios grabs the handle of the microwave door violently and swings the door open forcefully nearly ripping the microwave door off. ''FOOD!'' Anatolios would yell accidentally as he grabs the plate of food and drops the plate on the kitchen table. Calmly sitting in the chair and politely tucking a cloth in his shirt however, his politeness wouldn't last long when he would grab his fork quickly and raise it above his head as if he was wielding a spear in front of a river. Anatolios would jab his fork in the food and eat the whole plate in nearly 2 minutes. Leaning back into his chair he would accidentally fall asleep.​

Spider: Davido Alima & James Berlin, orange
Davido watched and remained passive as he saw the Pencuri of Lust worked her magic on the guards, run with her through dastardly traps, and a very angry countess of duplicity. He watched as the two entered a heated argument, more shit hit the fan, and then...​
BAM! Into the human realm again, now as James Berlin, with cane in one hand, and a gun in the other, He leaned on his cane as he looked at Analise ever so slyly. He spoke with a joyful mirth toward Lust "Well, that was quite intense don't you think? I honestly didn't care for it. Heh, it was fun at least...so, what now?" Just then, his phone buzzed with several calls and reports on their findings. Apparently, they had their old HQ stationed at the church, but they moved, well outside of the city boundaries, meaning that it's going to take a while to find out their location. He texted back toward all of his fellow workers: "Keep up the good work! Continue Triangulating signatures from outside city boundaries,and to target holy places, places of worship, and any big place that looks like it can hide several angels. Unfortunately, I shall still not be with you, I am still working currently with my boss. Have fun and happy hunting" -Berlin.
With that, he closed up his phone, and smiled at the lovely Pencuri; "I cleared up my day...looks like i'm all yours."

@Muna

Pencuri of Lust, seagreen
Analise gave her Spider a devious grin. "Yeah, fun. Definitely concerning, however. With the fall of the Monastery, the Pencuri and Centuriones being sent on bogus tasks to end up arrested... something is cooking that we can't smell very clearly." She ran her fingers through her longer hair thoughtfully, wondering how the other missions ended.

"I hear there's a centurione causing mayhem on the pier. We could go see what that's about... See if it's worth the trouble or not."

By the time they started to wander, the sun was rising on the horizon and Analise was thankful for her abundant supply of energy. "No doubt there will be other demons there by now, so we may have to be on guard. You should know that others are questioning your abilities - If you choose to act on that..." She laughed quietly. "Well, I won't remember how to report an attack against a superior if need be." While she knew her Spider wouldn't do something irrational, there was no telling how others would respond once the tension among their fellow demons came to a head.

@El Presidente @WarriorHeart @Pretty Turtle @Amalia~lia @TigerLily @Tenchi @Greedy Donuts

The Visit, Blue

*Press Play* Walking down the hall the leaders check their list. "Weapons, check. Healer, check. Provisions, check....." He was interrupted by one of the Angels, "You think we need to bring along anything else?" The Angel said jokingly. Looking at him, he waltz over an responded, "No were fine we have a few people coming with to carry the load." The angel nodded and headed toward the door, "Well I'll go see if they're ready and we'll be ready to go." His commander nodded and went back to what he was doing.

The angel made his way out of the sector and toward Vincente court. Looking at the glory of the place he almost felt as if he wasn't worthy. Standing out side were Ora and Selina readying there belongings. He looked down at her thing and could help but notice her weapon. "Lady Selina, your going to need that?" He asked, reaching down and tugging on her item. Smiling she met him half way, "This old girl has to be ready if you all can't handle your load." Embarrassed after hearing her, he looked down at his feet and began moving his toes. Looking up, he remarked, "Oh well were ready when you are." Ora chimed in and confirmed his message. "Were just waiting for Don he had to grab something." Selina commented, looking in the direction of Vincente court.Rushing out the door, came Don, The Angel of Good Fortune, and his colleague. Selina rolled her eyes and Ora shook her head. Side eying him Selina remarked, "You ready?" Approaching with ease, Don responded with a mere relaxed tone, "As ready as I'll ever be." The Angel then looked at all of them and smiled and gestured them to follow.

They followed him to the entrance where everyone, who wasn't going, stood and cheered on their departure. Faintly, you could here the commanders giving out their orders of the usual, "Stay close, be alert" spill. Selina chuckled with Cynthia, Siren of the West, about the time they had to go through the same thing. Not long after, a loud trumpet sounded and one ceremonial bell sounded. Six hooded angels came in formation. Silence met them as they approached. Reaching out their hands, joining them together, and then facing the gate they chanted. The gates slowly opened bit by bit as each sentence left their mouths. "You may proceed..." A deep voice announced, which signaled the hooded individuals to step back. Don nodded and looked back at everyone else and gestured, turning around and then proceeding in to the opening. *Press Stop*

In the Wee hours in the Morning they broke through the atmosphere. Don and his team went they're way whilst the dispatch team headed toward the Ship. Upon arriving they were met with a gruesome sight. One of the Angels named Roman looked on in horror as this was his first time, not only being with the dispatch unit but seeing something so horrific. Roman had to swallow his anxiety and act. He could already sense death's presence in the area so he started for the ship. He couldn't help but feel odd as he came closer to the ship.

He pulled out his nunchucks and readied them, preparing for anything that may jump out at him. His commander chimed in telepathically, Watch yourself roach. No need to loose new blood so soon. Roman nodded and entered the ship. He walked in and noticed that something had evidently been through there and ransacked the place. Who could have done this? He thought to himself, walking around and looking at the bodies. "There are a few things here, Ami." Roman thought out to his superior, as he started deeper into the ship. He was trying not to walk so hard but the floors were clanking with each step. As he got closer he could feel a burst of energy coming from somewhere. He could hear someone sobbing, and then someone talking. He ran toward the sound of the voices, almost slipping on the puddle of blood in the hallway.

When he made to where he could strongly hear the voices, he almost rushed in. He walked in on the tail end of the dialouge, jumping at the meaningless gun fire the poor man was firing. No sooner, right before his eyes he watched the entity send the poor guy flying. Roman could feel the aura of the entity, the force, the strength. He could feel himself began to shiver as his anxiety started to kick back in. He was at a loss of words and his rage was starting to kick in, he couldn't move nor could he react.

*Press Play* Suddenly, he extended his nun chuck and lodged it into the wall before the entity as a warning. Looking down Roman slowly lifted up his head and muttered, "Now you hang on a minute......I shall not let you harm anymore innocent lives." At that moment, Roman sent out a Telepathic broadcast to all angelic beings in his vicinity requesting assistance. Looking at the entity, Roman added, "You can do this any way you'd like, but I can almost guarantee you will not have a reason to live after were finished."
(Some of the Angels have appeared will the demons step up their game? What will happen next for both sides? Stay tuned...)

Gil Vincente Archangel of Saturn, Blue
Gil woke from his slumber in his lovely bed. He instantly felt the feeling of nausea, and responded leaning over the side of the bed. He began to puke, after a few seconds he rose his head noticing a familiar feeling. It had seemed as though all sound had been deleted from the world. In one jump, he went from his bed to Heru's door and opened it. He quickly began to speak, "Heru, do you feel that?" At the end of his sentence he noticed, Heru lying on the bed with his eyes open as if he were awake. It had seemed as if Heru wasn't there. Gil thought to himself, Something's wrong Heru can you hear me?" Once his thoughts finished, all the windows of the safe house exploded then froze in time before reaching the ground. Gil looked around in astonishment as he had never seen this before. He though out loud, "What the hell is going on!" Gil peered over to Heru once again and thought once more, This is bad Heru come back....

Reactions: Muna
"I want...very little. Just a tiny bit of information." Zacharias mumbled as he pulled up the doctors stool next to the demon infested man, placing his doctor's bag on his lap and folding his hands over the top of it, keeping it in place. "But first I need to speak with the băiat. Go ahead, now." Zacharias made a brushing motions with his hand. "Shoo."

Private Beasley's possessed body gazed at the older man, his black eyes shimmering in the single fluorescent light hanging above him. "You...pompous...asshole!" his tongue hissed, his limbs straining against the restraints as shook the chair that was bolted to the ground slightly. "This stupid boy is gone now! I've taken ov-"

Zacharias, despite his use of the cane, moved quickly toward Private Beasley, something slipping out of his right sleeve and into his rough hand as the doctors back, still strapped up, fell to the floor with a hard thud. Zacharias pressed the item firmly against Private Beasley's forehead, the man, the demon, suddenly screaming shrilly into the enclosed space. It was unnaturally loud, almost like a high pitched whine of a jet engine firing up. Smoke plumbed from the mans forehead, his body convulsing wildly, and suddenly falling limp.

Commander Falkner rushed into the room, not waiting for the sliding door to open all the way as he pushed passed it, drawing his side arm. "What do you think you're doing to him, Mr. Kail?! You are not going to hurt one of my soldiers!"

Zacharias barely acknowledge the commander as he stormed into the room, gun drawn. He waved behind him, showing the item he had taken from his sleeve. "This is not hurting him, commander. I need to speak to the băiat. He is going to be instrumental in figuring this out."

The commander stared at the small, flattened rock the Zacharias was holding up. It was a small, polished stone that looked quite similar to an eye. A black, large, circular pupil was outlined around the outer edged by black and brown, sometimes tan, jagged bands, encompassing the rest of the rounded stone trinket.

"That's...an agate stone, isn't it? What did it do?" the commander slowly began to lower the weapon, finally holstering it as he waited for an explanation.

"Very good commander. But not just a simple agate. It is a Third Eye, or a Shiva's eye stone." Zacharias said matter-of-factly, smiling as he talked. The Private began to stir a little, his eyes fluttering but not quite opening yet. "This stone is a protection from the 'Evil Eye'. You noticed that once I said the Latin word for Christ, 'Cristo', its eyes blackened over? That is what this stone counters.

Most, not all, minor demonic entities have the ability to torment others through sight. It is a very nasty ability. One used to prevent exorcism. It causes hallucinations, spontaneous emotional trauma..." Zacharias trailed off a bit, turning and picking up the doctors bag that had fallen and pulling the stool next to the Private, who was now moaning in a much more human sounding tone. "...and even, on occasion, something as powerful as mind control. Depends on the strength of the entity."

"So this occult shit isn't for show? It's all real?" Commander Falkner was being rhetorical. The question was more for himself, trying to sort what he was seeing out in his mind.

"All pantheons have demons and monsters in them, Commander." Zacharias said as he brought out a small tube of what looked to be a very large grained, powdery substance. "It is sorting out which parts of the mythology are truth or a work of human creativity. That is the dangerous part of the job." Zacharias held the tube of powder under the Privates nose, and on his next intake of breathe, a large amount of it shot up into his nostrils. Private Beasley's eyes shot open immediately as he began cough and sputter, spitting out the salt-like powder from his mouth. "Oh...jesus, what the hell is that stuff?!" He was still groggy, almost like he had been asleep for a long time. He looked between the commander and Zacharias, blinking a few times to get his vision to adjust. "Commander...what am I doing in this chair? And who's this S.O.B.?"

"I am the S.O.B. that just gave you ten minutes to tell me exactly how you went about getting yourself possessed?" Zacharias asked, crossing his arms as he looked seriously at the kid. Private Beasley was looking bewildered, and seemed to be scouring his brain to process the current information. "I...I didn't get myself possessed! Why would I do that to myself?! And what do you mean 'bought me ten minutes'? What did you do!?" The Private began to struggle against the restraints.

"Who said anything about you doing it to yourself?" Zacharias said loudly, a tone of triumph creeping in, unable to be contained. This was exactly what Zacharias had thought: it wasn't a random possession. This kid did it on purpose.

"Commander, I think you'll find a few more of your people that will reveal themselves to have the same condition as this young man. Go to your P.A. system over this place and say the word 'Cristo', and bring all whose eyes blacken over here. A possession like this is something that usually happens in groups, warzones especially. The fear of death is enough for a few people to make...deals. It will take some time to dispel."

The Commander nodded, going to the intercom for the room and telling one of his officers outside to get it done. Commander Falkner then turned back to Zacharias. "Getting done as we speak. How long will it take with each one?"

"That also depends upon the strength of the individual demon. Sometimes hours. Sometimes days." Zacharias explained, reaching into his doctors bag and pulling out a few items: a bible, a smaller, black journal, a rosary and holy water. Once he had retrieved the items and turned, however, Beasley's eyes had returned to the blackened over state they were before he had used the stone to push the demon back. "I know who you are priest."

"Then you will know I am not a priest." Zacharias said as he laid the items out on the metal side table next to the chair.

"One exorcism will not help you here, priest!"

"I'm aware, there are more of you."

"We are...maaaaannyyyyyy" the demons voice rang out, a shrill, hissing tone that sent chills up both the men's spines. "What does he mean by that? We are many? Mr. Kail..." The Commander was barely able to say anything before the lights in the facility began to dim, and then shut off. The power to the facility could be heard slowly dying, an electrical whine as the turbine shut down. All the while, Private Beasley was smiling at them.

"Commander, I am afraid this is worse than I had initially thought." Zacharias said looking over at him. "This is not just a few, separate demons. This is a hive mind." The commander looked confused at first, but the phrase the private had just uttered suddenly clicked in his head. "You mean..."

"Yes commander. Legion has come to earth, and it knew I was coming."

Lzv4xlm.jpg

-Santa Maria del Mar-
The doors of Santa Maria opened. At its doorstep? A girl. Amelia.
Amelia took a look around.
Barcelona,_Esgl%C3%A9sia_de_Santa_Maria_del_Mar-PM_15932.jpg

"Looks like a typical church", Amelia thought.
She still felt uneasy and so she took a second look around.
The church looks rich... but that was not what made it so uneasy for her. That what made it uneasy was the total voice of any living soul within this walls.
"Hello?", she yelled, her voice being echoed by the walls.

"Dominus vobiscum"
Amelia turned to look at the direction the words come from.
A man in red priest garb stood there, holding a crufix in his left hand and a bell in his right.
The man looked directly into Amelia's eyes.
"Vocatus atque
non vocatus
Deus aderit
"
"Excuse me but I do not speak Latin", she quickly spoke after this man finished his sentence.
A glare was returned. A glare that felt as if it would penetrate and look deep into her soul
"Innocentia nihil probat, Innocence proves nothing"
And the man disappeared like a ghost.
"Where did he go?" She could still feel this person's presence... and it made her really uneasy. "What does this person want from me?"
Amelia stepped into the church, no longer standing at the door. She stepped forward, making her way to the churchs altar.
Now standing infront of the altar.
Santa_Mar%C3%ADa_del_Mar.jpg

"Why is it that you choose to be a demon?"
She heard the voice coming from behind her and turned quicky around... to find nothing.
"What is it that tainted you?"
This time the voice came from the altar... again turning quickly around only to face this mysterious priest directly.
Amelia began to shake. "What is this?"
"Who are you!?", she yelled.
The man quickly grabbed for Amelia's necklace, she tried to act... but her body began to feel heavy... immobile.
"Let me go!", she demanded, her fear reflecting in her eyes.

"A pure soul tainted by human err. Yet the flame still shines brightly within the Ironheart."
Amelia felt her senses return, black fog shrouding her and drawing her into the Ironheart Dominion.

She felt safe here... her heart calming down and returning to her senses.
She took a deep breathe.
"Who is this person?", she thought out loud.
"What does he want from me?"
"He is the spirit of something that could have been."
Amelia turned left to face Paradise.
Paradise smiled warmly and stepped closer and pushed her,
pushed her back to earth.

Amelia found herself back standing infront of the altar, the man now standing ontop of the Altar.
"deo dignus vindice nodus"
The man directed his finger at Amelia.
Her eyelids felt heavy and her world turned dark.

-Bellow Santa Maria del Mar-

Amelia heard prayer... around her.
She felt so tired... "What time is it? Dont let this dream end", her wary thoughts spoke
Amelia tried to turn around and to lie on her side...
"Why cant I move my body?"
Her eyes opened quickly.

catacombs.jpg

She was tied to a wooden table in the middle of a room, full of these people of which she met one earlier.
All of them were praying and a man approached with coal and a metal staff.
She now realized that she was like the day that she was born: Nude.
Amelia felt terrified, what are these men going to do to her?
"deo dignus vindice nodus... what did this mean?"
She began to struggle.

She felt pain on her pubic region. A huge burning.
She looked down to see hot metal pressed into her skin there.
She felt hurt, it hurted so much and her world turned black once more.

Amelia opened her eyes.
"What happened?"
She turned to look around... she was nude and the room was empty.
A flash of a memorie came to her and she looked down onto her pubic region.
A cross was burned into the skin.
"What is going on?"
She quickly got up and looked around, then closed her eyes to feel... nothing.
"Are they gone?"
"There is a door..."
She opened the door and stepped through it, feeling safe to do this.
To the left she saw her clothes, to the right a piece of paper.
She felt that was hers and picked it up, then turned to pick up her clothes and to put them back on.

Having done so she continued a stairwell up and found herself in the centre of the Santa Maria del Mar.
Tourists were present this time but Amelia felt that she had to leave and quickly hurried outside, still taken by what happened.
She touched her pubic region and felt the burning there... unsure what to think of it... she should take a closer look later in a mirror.

She found the world shrouded in the dark.
"What time is it?", she wondered.
She ended up thinking about the demons she had met so far.
"What is the difference between them and the angels? Are they not the same. Whole but full of their flaws?"
She remembered the call for all units to get to their stations because a demon attacked and sunk a ship.
She felt pretty sure that that was a reaction to take down that demon whom unauthorized attacked civils.
"Do angels not protect the innocent? Did this baron not do the same?"

This was a whole paradox to her, one that she did not understand.

-Dawn of Change-
After Amelia's return to the Infernum she received a promotion and now was known to be the Pencuri of Pride.
Her troops obeyed her. Her power grew.
Aside from the black metal of the Ironheart, now also an army of demons would obey her every command.

"I feel as if I can reach my centurion.... Maybe this is just a thing for demons?"
She spoke to an unimportant demon.
This demon just replied with "I do not know My'lady. Maybe if that is the case, you could try to go there?"
Amelia did as it was said, opened a portal and found herself on a ship.

She turned to look around....

@Tenchi @Prince V @Hope
(Please notify me if something needs to be changed or if I overstep what I am allowed to do in terms of story)
(This post was extremly aggressive, sorry for that, if something needs changed, again, notify me)​

Last edited:
Anatolios , red
Waking up from his slumber in the kitchen, Anatolios lifted his head up from the table in a rather quick fashion, Doing so he grabbed the napkin from his shirt and threw it across the room. His ears and eyes licked blood, His head shot with unbelievable pain nearly unbearable, His golden eyes shined brightest with the sun, This caused him to scream loudly in such a loud tone that perhaps everyone could hear. Banged his head on the table his forehead would rest on the edge of the wooden kitchen table in front of him, His hair started to form a white color from the top of his head.

Anatolios, unable to bare the pain he got up from the chair and struggled to walk towards the door, Trying to keep balance he held his self up by holding or putting his bloody hands on everything nearest to him. Unknowledged of where he was going he merely didn't care as long as he got help, The pain was blinding him from any sort of reasoning that he actually thought that if he left the manor he would have been healed some how.

THRAX

Thrax heard someone else walk in on him as he finished off his victim. He could sense his strength and smell the fine comfort of Heaven in his blood. Aside from the sound of the angel's breathing and the echo of his growling statement, the hull of the ship fell silent. The steel interior returned to the calm sounds of the sea water and clanking metal, with Thrax standing still as a statue. He realized he could kill this adversary in seconds, bua sudden rush of energy began to resignate with his power.

He could feel it nearby, closer than a heart is to a lung. His eyes grew wide as he could even taste the power and immerse himself in its pressure. It was familiar to his own , a feeling he hand't felt since his days of Eden with Lucifer. So potent and alluring, Thrax would ignore the one confronting him and dispersed into a cloud of shadows. He spiraled up like the serpent he was, then fleed the scene of the inside hull. His blood acted as his radar as it becan to hasten at the sensation of the unknown power source. He returned to his physical form and landed atop a container near what he could assume was the source of his interest. His look of excitement turned to confusion as he saw a girl.

A demon perhaps? He sniffed her from a distance and could smell the sin in her blood, and the more he looked upon her the more his blood seemed to respond. It was then that he could recall her smell and chuckled, "Well, if it isn't Amelia. What brings you out here to this world?"

@Amelia Ironheart @ExcaliburExe

Keelie- Pencuri of Attachment, violet
It wasn't long before Keelie found her way to the docks. She smirked as she watched the chaos unfolding before her. She stayed in the shadows of the early morning; hanging back to get a feel for the scene folding out in front of her.

The scene laid out before her in an epic array of powers. Angels swarmed the scene, obviously looking for the cause of the destruction, and Keelie could sense a few darker entities as well. Most likely the culprit and some suck up centurione looking to advance amongst the demonic ranks.

A familiar face came near, possibly sensing her presence, and coming to investigate. Keelie suddenly felt an enormous pressure on her chest, spreading upwards to encompass her face and head. Her head felt ridiculously heavy, and a loud pop made her ears start ringing. "What the f---" Keelie mumbled as she fell face first into the sand.

Dark shapes flitted in and out of her vision as an unearthly white light filled her sight. What is this?! Keelie felt confused as she struggled to stand up. Gradually, the shapes formed. She was in a hospital...

Warily she cast her gaze around the room, strong leather straps held her to the bed. But it wasn't her, but it was.What the bloody hell is this then? She tugged against the restraints, and they burned her exposed wrists. She hissed as she attempted to withdraw from the sensation.

A man with a knowing look entered the room. His white lab coat hung loosely down to his knees. His soothing voice sounded like music to her ears, and she felt something unusual and powerful radiating off of him. Her instincts told her to pull away, but everything about this man was warm and friendly. "Hello," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'm Dr. Cristopher Greenwall, but you may call me Cristo."

Keelie growled, her power overtaking the body she had been called to inhabit. Suddenly she remembered. Her first possession. Her eyes flitted around the room. The man was no priest, there was no way in hell. An angel?

Keelie vomited into the sand as the haze cleared from her mind. What was that?! A memory? A hallucination? Struggling, she urged herself to her feet. Now her curiosity was thoroughly piqued, but she knew she couldn't get through the maze of CSI Angels without a proper distraction. Keelie took a deep breath, attempting to calm her ravaged thoughts.

The dirt at her feet began to rise slowly at first, swirling as a small weak vortex of sand. She grinned, it was as good as any idea. Slowly, she poured more and more of her concentration into it, the illusion dancing and forming before her. It began to move, and writhe taking on a mind of its own as she poured her desire for a distraction into the magic used to form the tornado.

Satisfaction poured through her as it took off towards the wreckage, making a beeline for Angel after angel. Illusions were powerful things, looking, feeling and smelling real without ever existing. She chuckled at the shock on the nearest angel's face as she slunk towards the darker figures she sensed.

Heru Chidubem- Angel Of Mercury, blue
Heru eyes shot open at the change in the atmosphere. Things seemed to have felt strange as something didn't seem right. He threw his legs to the side of the bed and sat their trying to figure out this strange feeling. He looked at himself and did a double take, he noticed himself lying down. He was then distracted by Gil flying into his room talking quickly. "Heru, do you feel that?" It looked as if Gil was looking past him, almost as if he weren't there. Heru wanted to respond but he couldn't, he was speechless.

Gil came through his thoughts telling him something was wrong. Next thing he knew all the windows in the manor did the strangest thing, they shattered, froze, and reversed as if it had never happened. What the...... His thoughts were interrupted by someone screaming from down stairs. He thought to himself, Sounded like Anatolios. Heru immediately jumped back to himself, and risen up throwing the covers off. He looked at Gil knowing he could feel the approaching aura, it seemed a bit familiar. Heru gestured for Gil to follow behind as he made his way downstairs to tend to the commotion.

Upon getting there, he noticed blood on most of the surfaces. He threw his head over to his right and saw Anatolios struggling. He looked as if he were in a bit of pain. Heru quickly tried to make his way over to him but was becoming weak all of a sudden. His steps becoming slower and slower, sight becoming blurry, and and breath becoming heavy. He fell to his knees, gripping his chest and bursting out in to a sweat. Crap....what in the world. He tried his best to reach Gil, coughing and wheezing. Before he knew it, what felt like like hours went away within seconds all at the sound of a door bell.

Heru came to still breathing hard but not as before, he felt on himself to make sure he wasn't dead. He peered over to Gil to see if he was doing better, scratching his head he spoke. "What was that? Anatolios you alright? Where is everybody else?" He asked Gil and Anatolios, picking himself up off the floor. Following the door bell, a quick knock came through with someone talking, "Gil....Heru....anyone? Open the door it Don." Heru squinted and glanced at Gil strangely, in hopes of him knowing why his dead grandfather was at the door. Before Heru could react his own Grandfather appeared at the door opening it saying, "Well Heru don't just have us standing out there open the freakin' door when we knock."

Upon opening the door, Don, Selina, and other people rushed in. "W....Wai....." Heru was cut off by Selina rushing in with a briefcase, laying it down on the table, "No time to speak Heru we have business to tend to....but first one of you own is in trouble. We need to hurry." Heru was taken aback by the asserting tone in her voice. "Ummmmm O...." He was once again deterred by his Grandfather, rushing up the stairs getting everyone up "Let's go! We wasting time." Heru nodded in confusion and ran to grab his coat, coming back he looked at Gil and thought to him, Sooooo.....what? Yelling from outside was some guy with a strong aura, "Hurry up in there!" Selina began ushering him out the door quickly. "Ok...Ok I'm goin." Heru knew something was wrong, he could feel it and was going to find out....

@Babyjoker36610 @Shigekazu✘ @Hope @VengefulPeanut @Amanda Sea

Anatolios , red
''I-I cant... I-I have to... sit down'' Anatolios became dizzy and decided to stop walking and lean his back against the nearest wall. Tilting his head back and looking at the roof with dazed vision and silenced thoughts he felt his self getting weaker with every minute passed, Hearing foot steps in the distance he looked towards the stairs that connected the down stairs and up stairs. ''H-Heru...'' Anatolios sliding down the wall while his knees buckled causing a thud sound when he hit the floor, He stopped his self from falling face first by extending his arm and putting his hand on the floor in front of him. The white and black hair dropping and covering his face, Streams of blood connected with each other and dripped from his chin to the floor. Hearing another thud sound Anatolios would look in front of him to see Heru on his knees as well. Attempting to lift his self up Anatolios would use his hand and arm to conjure the rest of his energy to throw his back side back against the wall and rested his head against the wall. "What was that? Anatolios you alright? Where is everybody else?" Anatolios would be so tired that he was barely unable to conjure a single letter from his mouth however, Some how he could in fact conjure a sentence, It was clear that Anatolios was strong and unprepared to die. ''I-I'm not sure...'' Anatolios said in a faintly tone.

The door knocked... And Anatolios would struggle to look at the direction at the door. Anatolios was unable to make any sort of expression but he was sure that this would end badly... worried he was indeed. A voice was heard beyond the door... "Well Heru don't just have us standing out there open the freakin' door when we knock." Anatolios was confused and yet he spoke once again without thought, ''W-What.. the f-fuck....'' He would barely finish that sentence before he coughed blood then immediately passed out. His head and body went limp and fell upon the floor...

Tommin Archangel of Jupiter, orange
[imga]http://cs307803.vk.me/v307803772/1518/iB2BtpnyR8s.jpg[/imga]

*Press Play*

Tommin lay sleeping, albeit restlessly. Dreams containing distorted images of the past took their toll on his brain and heart as he tossed and turned violently. His lips moved, uttering words "I'm sorry" over and over again. The volume of his rambling steadily increased as he shook his head frantically. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'M SORRY!" As his rambling reached a climatic volume, Tommin shot upwards to a sitting position. It took him a few seconds to regain his breath and composure but as he did he scanned the room trying to determine where he was. "Phew..." he sighed, "I'm home"

Climbing to his feet, he headed to the en-suite to enjoy a shower and cleanse his body of the stench of sweat and fear. The water washing over his body had the same soothing effect as the last shower did, he finally felt relaxed. However, as the gushing and splashing sounds of water filled the room the noise of a commotion from the below managed to permeate the atmosphere. Tommin listened intently, hearing what appeared to be new people in the house and Heru addressing them. Rinsing the last bit of soap from his arm, he jabbed his finger into the power button of the shower and stepped out of the en-suite, a towel wrapped around his waist. He made it halfway across the bedroom before the door flew open and an elderly man stepped in. The man shot a glare at Tommin before speaking,

"Let's go! We're wasting time!"

Tommin raised an eyebrow in confusion but before he could react the man had already left the room - no doubt on his way to barge into the other bedrooms unannounced. Thank god for towels, he thought to himself with a sigh of relief. However, this wasn't the time for internal debate over petty topics. Something was happening. Throwing a change of clothes on, Tommin wore a pair of grey jeans on his legs - a pair of tightly fitted holsters around his thigh's also. The holsters contained a pair of SIG SAUER pistols and were made from thick black kevlar. On his upper body, Tommin wore a button blue shirt which sat underneath a Kevlar tactical vest which contained the ammo for his pistols. He threw a black leather jacket over the top of the vest and swiftly headed downstairs to see what was going on.

*Press stop*

At the bottom of the stairs stood Heru who looked almost as bewildered as Tommin felt. He beckoned to his comrade with a slight nod of the head.

"What's going on?" he asked. He moved passed Heru into the lobby and notice a blood splatter further down the hall. "What the bloody hell...?" he asked himself rhetorically. Observing the immediate area of the blood splatter he noticed a pair of feet. Dashing forward, Tommin slid to his knees by the side of Anatolios. "Shit! Heru get over here!" he screamed. Placing two fingers on Anatolios' neck he observed a pulse, albeit an erratic one. "Okay... Okay..." Tommin mumbled as he got to work. He rolled Anatolios onto his side so he wouldn't choke on his own blood before placing his hand on Anatolios' forehead to check his temperature. He seemed to have worked up quite the fever but Tommin couldn't determine the cause.

@Babyjoker36610 @Shigekazu✘ @Hope @VengefulPeanut @Amanda Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.