Ancient Order of Angels: Volume One The Artifacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pencuri of Lust, seagreen
"You don't seem too fond of your brethren, Analise. My name's Tommin." Analise glanced down at the angel's hand. He's clearly trying to make an effort... She reached out and grasped his hand firmly, shaking it. "I'm not very fond of anybody, Tommin. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" She smiled as she let go of his hand, feeling as though they had made some sort of silent agreement not to kill each other.

Turning to Keelie, Analise placed a hand on her shoulder as an attempt of comfort, now positive her fellow was not in her right mind. "The girl is fine, Keelie. I'm sure she has a name, find a new pet somewhere else." Almost as soon as she finished speaking, a change filled the air and she could sense more holy beings arriving to their location. She looked toward the ship, wondering what had been happening inside.

"Something's going on, Keelie. I'm sure we'll need to be on guard sooner rather than later." She turned back to Tommin, unsure of how to handle the sudden shift. "You should probably move your friend. With a feeling like this, things rarely end well..."

@Pretty Turtle @VengefulPeanut @Hope @Andy @ExcaliburExe

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=#fcfcff]"I trust you don't need help with your companion. You'll want to keep her safe... I have a feeling she'll be tracked soon enough." The one named Analise said with a smirk on her lips. Hadley looked to Tommin in a state of confusion. why wounder anyone be tracking me? I wonder if it has to do with the supposed heritage of mine... she thought shrugging her shoulders in Tommin's general direction. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fcfcff] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fcfcff]She watched and listened carefully as the three of them seemed to have a cordial conversation. This struck her as odd since Tommin had called Analise a demon. It was her instinct to be wary of the two females, especially the one called Keelie. It bothered Hadley that she spoke to Tommin like a pet. As if she could "keep" him.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fcfcff]"Your companion appears human, though she has a certain... astral quality about her that will have Infernum buzzing soon enough. Normally I wouldn't mention it, but considering the circumstances of how I came to be in the human realm today, I think it's safe to assume that I couldn't care less about repercussions."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fcfcff]Hadley stood and stepped closer to the group. "I can assure you I have no astral qualities. .. it's true some strange things have happened the last couple days but...." her words trailed off. "I'm just a normal girl." She said quietly, mostly to herself. It suprised her how open Tommin was being.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#fcfcff]She turned to the girl who introduced herself as Keelie. "Is she okay? Does she have a name or can I name her?[/BCOLOR]

"No you cannot name me! I already have a name. My name is Hadley-" she stopped mid sentence realizing she may have said too much. Instantly, her mind turned to Heru. Visions of a rough scolding came to her mind for speaking to demons. Even though it wasn't her fault she had a good feeling she would hear about this later[BCOLOR=#fcfcff].[/BCOLOR]

Suddenly, as if on que she felt a familiar energy radiate from her pendant. They had arrived, and apparently also with the people who were at the door. Hadley looked to the two demon women. These women seemed nice, but was it real? We're they trying to just use them for information? Why would she warn them if that was the case? Hadley leaned in a little closer to the girls. "I'd leave if I were you... fast. I have a feeling things are going to get out of hand." She warned sincerely. This girl, Keelie was odd, but Hadley liked her. They didn't seem like the type of demons that Hadley had in her mind.

Tommin Archangel of Jupiter, orange
[imga]http://cs307803.vk.me/v307803772/1518/iB2BtpnyR8s.jpg[/imga]

*Press Play*

"I'm not very fond of anybody, Tommin. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance" she said with a smile, shaking his hand firmly before letting go. For the first time in the debate, the atmosphere was relaxed - the standoff was truly over. He returned the smile warmly before merely observing as Analise talked with Keelie. Looking quizzically at Keelie, he began to wonder what had happened to her or what the situation was with her. She seemed incredibly aloof and out of it all of the time, like she was only half existing in this world, the other half off in a fantasy realm running through fields of daises playing with puppies. But maybe that was just the stupid pondering of Tommin's mind and odd sense of humour. Although, he was forced to try and stifle a chuckle imagining this girl, this demon who was supposed to be terrifying and a destroyer of worlds, chasing after and rolling around with a group of puppies. As Tommin's mind continued to wander, he noticed Analise turn to face him once more. "You should probably move your friend. With a feeling like this, things rarely end well..." She stated.

Tommin turned to face Hadley, once more, about to address her. However, something caught his eye. Something that was sitting on her chest. He had only noticed as he observed the low amber hum her pendant still had, still cooling down from the surge of power he had gave it earlier. A crest on the front of the necklace, or the crest for that matter. It was the crest of the English royal family... However, as quickly as Tommin had observed it, it was gone, along with the amber radiance. He furrowed his brow, preparing to say what it was he going to say but Hadley beat him to the punch by addressing Analise and Keelie.

"I'd leave if I were you... fast. I have a feeling things are going to get out of hand," she warned sincerely, leaning inwards towards them. It was refreshing to see Hadley with a little more confidence than she usually had and the fact that she had been open minded enough to see a different side to these demons put a genuine happy smile on Tommin's face.

He turned back to the two girls, a look of mutual concern across his face. "She's right. More angels are arriving by the second and if they find you... well... let's just say they won't be as receptive as I've been," he began with a worry-stricken look, "They'll probably try and kill you on sight." Despite his warning, Tommin was sure they would continue on their path. He could tell just by looking into the eyes of Analise, the fire of determination burning strong within them. But if they did continue on their path, what would Tommin do when they encountered more angels? Sit by and let them be slaughtered? Rush to their aid and fall victim to righteous blades himself? The situation grew more tense by the second...

@Muna @Hope @Pretty Turtle

(Thanks to Diana for undeleting this for me soI can have a look at it. It was moved to a blog)

Last edited:
Gil Vincente, blue
anime_boy_3_zpse7ba1a11.jpg

*Press Play* Once his foot touched the ship, Gil became instantly engulfed in anger. He side-eyed Heru with a thought. First they come and mess up our plans like we are still children. Then they force us into this test. They know we both detest fighting. It is such a waist of time and energy. Why must we endure this hell that they are putting us through? Also do you feel something familiar about that Pocket watch Jiddoh gave you? I feel like this locket is very familiar. Like I have worn it before. He finished his thought still trying to hide a tremendous amount of anger. Gil then returned his vision to the line of sight he was traveling in. His anger began to seep out with every step, trying to escape the prison he was keeping it in. He tried to contain it as much as possible, but it just kept growing as he thought about the time and energy he would be wasting soon. Thoughts of other things he would love to be doing began to flash through his mind. He could be sleeping, reading, or even torturing Heru by flicking the lights on and off while he was doing research.

Suddenly with every step, a light in the corridor they were traveling in would over radiate with light and burst. Then it would shine even brighter than before almost like a spot light. I was as though every one he walked under was shot by a bullet to reveal the true inner light of it, a new one bursting with every step. The effect of it as well as the shadows along the walls and floors shimmering like they had lives of their own, made it seemed as though they were walking down the hall of a disco-electronica club. This was caused by the anger Gil just could not contain anymore. He side-eyed Heru again and could tell that he was just as angry. However, there was nothing either of them could do.

Looking forward he could see the end of the corridor approaching. Once exiting he noticed a familiar aura near by. Gil's eyes instantly shot over the the familiar figure. "Roman, you poor child. It seems no matter how hard you have tried over the many years, you just seem to still amount to nothing more than a waist of energy. Pathetic!" He exclaimed not having any remorse for the words that just left his lips. Then he continued his path walking over to her and continued to taunt her. "Poor girl is still trying to seem as if she is a man as well. You do understand that gender has nothing to do with power, don't you? Hunny you will never impress my Abuelo that way." Once finished he side eyed over to Heru in a 'You Ready' manner. The Gil spoke once more. "Now where is the entity who caused this damage, also having you scared shitless? I mean you sounded so bad they had to call us in." He then finished with a threat, "You know how much I despise fighting, so when I am done...." He paused leaning in closer, "Your ass is mine!"

Once pointed in the correct direction Gil walked over to reveal himself. "So you think it is appropriate to destroy the lives of innocent humans do you? Well, let me show you the consequences of the actions you have chosen to present." Gil waited for Heru to add his two sense knowing that after baking such a nice cake with words, Heru could add the icing, having them both finish by adding the cherry of an ass kicking.

Natsu flew to the ship with great speed and concentration his expression emotionless. His fingers twitched in anticipation of the possible battle he would partake in and he relished in the thought of it closing his eyes he let's out a slow breath and spoke softly to himself "easy Natsu..you'll get your chance for now see if there's anyone on board"

Alost as the final words left his mouth he saw the binding light burst forth from one of the corridors on the ship. Narrowing his eyes he altered his course towards the source of the light. As he drew closer he could make out the forms of others on the ship human, angel, or demon he did not know but he would soon enough.

Closing his eyes once more he angles himself to where the figures were and dives towards them. The wind whistling past his ears and blowing his snow white hair around. Just moments before hitting the deck he pulled up and casually landed on the ship just a few feet away from the rest of the group looking up in his eyes cold he slowly takes on the scene before him as he let his beautiful white wings stand out behind him
"mind if I cut in?"

Heru Chidubem- Angel of Mercury, blue
Heru in haled a quite a bit of air trying to take in the scenery. He lifted his left hand and took a look at the pocket watch. Oddly enough he felt somewhat attached to it. Hmmmm.....interesting.

*Press Play* The atmosphere began to change, the wind blew through him. Causing his hair and coat to flow in command to the wind. Heru's rage was starting to become evident. He focused his attention on the ship and sized it up.

The waves were starting to rage up against it, throwing it around a little bit. He caught Gil's facial expression, he then heard his communication. "First they come and mess up our plans like we are still children. Then they force us into this test. They know we both detest fighting. It is such a waist of time and energy. Why must we endure this hell that they are putting us through? Also do you feel something familiar about that Pocket watch Jiddoh gave you? I feel like this locket is very familiar."

Heru rolled his eyes and stomped his feet. A violent clap of thunder sounded at the sound of his stomp. Looking at Gil he responded, "Well it seems like we have no choice in the matter, Oh well I guess people don't understand the meaning of being a pacifist."

Heru stepped foot on the ship following Gil, the waves had increased in activity at each pulse Heru had. He was pissed, if you didn't know it by now then I guess your not as careful as you thought. The ship swayed violently, wave after wave crashed in to the ship. Heru advanced along with Gil, watching him express his anger. Each light radiated as if daylight was within the walls. Still holding his pocket watch it began to glow. Heru raised his hand and noticed the eye in the center was glowing a deep red color. Oh great he gave me a light up toy. In anger he tried to throw it down, but the watch would leave his possession. He tried once more but failed. What is this thing?

Dealing with the watch seemed to have took his attention away from him. He heard Gil addressing a female, "Roman, you poor child. It seems no matter how hard you have tried over the many years, you just seem to still amount to nothing more than a waist of energy. Pathetic!" Gil scolded the girl. Heru started to evaluate the area, he noticed there wer two entities in the room. Ohhhh.....looks like were on to something. His thoughts were again interupted by Gil tearing down the girl, "Poor girl is still trying to seem as if she is a man as well. You do understand that gender has nothing to do with power, don't you? Hunny you will never impress my Abuelo that way." Once finished, Heru noticed Gil side eye over to him in a 'You Ready' manner. Then Gil spoke once more. "Now where is the entity who caused this damage, also having you scared shitless? I mean you sounded so bad they had to call us in." Heru looked on and chuckled a bit in disinterest. His mind was still on the glowing pocket watch. It was a strange item that seemed to connect with he without any reason.

Once Gil was shown where to go Heru sighed and started off behind him, shaking his head. He was stopped by Gil attention being thrown at the two entities he had seen earlier, he couldn't help but grin slyly. "So you think it is appropriate to destroy the lives of innocent humans do you? Well, let me show you the consequences of the actions you have chosen to present." Gil heartlessly remarked, meaning complete business.

He received the look from Gil and he shrugged and chuckled. Clapping his hand, looking down, lifting his head and cocking it to the left he remarked, "Hmph...." He grinned a little and continued, "I agree Gil, they seem to have forgotten the meaning of adequate behavior." He looked down at his pocket watch and smiled, "Ohh but let me remind you, your mistake was just about as foolish as a baby's thoughts."

Whilst he was about to speak again he faintly heard from behind him, "Mind if I cut in?"

Heru slowly spun around on his heel quickly addressing the individual. Coldly he remarked, "I don't know can you? Or maybe you think its wise to interrupt someone while the speaking. You need a little bit more schooling on manners. Then just maybe I'll acquire a patience for your presence." Reverting his attention back to the entities, he looked back over his shoulder and added, "If your going to join you might as well stand up here. Standing back there is a surefire way to be ended." I wonder what these two are doing here? They destroy a ship and stick around? Odd to say the least.....

@Amelia Ironheart @Hope @Andy @Tenchi

Natsu simply narrowed his eyes at the one who had addressed him he didn't quite know what had crawled up his butt and died but neither did he care he slowly walks towards the group as he sizes up the scene. The two that were doing most of the talking were fellow Angels it seemed but who they were exactly he hadn't the faintest clue

"Well you'll have to forgive me. I'm not known much for my patience especially when innocent mortal lives have been taken. Now unless you wish to start a fight between us I suggest you zip it and allow us to get to business. And if the desire to kill me is still within you afterwards we can fight until the moon falls from the sky and the sun is extinguished"

As he spoke he left no trace of emotion whatsoever in his voice as he walked to stand beside his fellow Angels frankly he didn't care about who they were or what their plans were all he wanted was to get this matter settled before more innocent lives were lost

James Berlin, orange
*play pressed*
And as lust spoke, James did. He dropped the cane and the scarf, and rearranged himself so that he had the look of just a casual businessman, hard at work and taking in a breath of fresh air. He opened up the briefcase to reveal a laptop and some assorted papers. He sat down in a place in where he wouldn't be caught by any holy beings. When he was certain no one would find out who he was, he turned on his laptop and phone, and went to work on eavesdropping.
He first went to call his lovely assistant, the eyes in the sky. He spoke in a light and hushed tone to her "Hey sweetie, I've got some juicy news!"
"That you've got archangels all over the area, yes, we caught them on our search, we tagged them already, unless they switch realms or go to a very remote place, they're under our eyes now, and no doubt we will find out their new Base of Operations soon enough."
"Good work, I am impressed, What information have you found out so far?"
"So far? Only locations and appearance, we'll try to match the name with the face later on."
"How many you have registered so far?"
"So far, we have four supposed archangels walking about, we'll see if they bump into anyone else that we can track." James smiled. "We should get Karlund and his team to join in the fray, contact him A.S.A.P, I don't want him harming anymore innocent people. And what about the boat? What happened there? Was any of OUR men hurt?"
"Thankfully, it was another group that responded earlier than we did, or it would've been. Instead, our troops are to arrive to reinforce you in the next 30 minutes. As for the boat, yes, it was the work of a supernatural being, did you get any information, James?"
"I always do, Sandra. The boat was the work of Snake, the Centurione of Pride. Have him tracked as well."
"Consider it done, anything else?"
"Nah, we have tracked people, now just track any others that are deemed 'important' by our four holy beings, do the same with snake, as I honestly don't trust him yet, and try to get as much information as possible on EVERYBODY, I want a happy boss now don't I?"
"Yes, yes sir."
"Goodbye."
With that, he shut off his phone, and briefly took a look at his computer to see the current information posted for him on the task. He dissolved the computer, and the hefty businessman look, and shifted back to the well-known rich man, and slowly walked toward the action.
Why? He just merely wanted to watch.

Speaking of which, Jame's watch showed something a little bit different today:

B-98%
E-71%
W-25%

-On the Smuggler's Shipwreck-
-Amelia-

Lzv4xlm.jpg

"Innocent Lifes? You must be joking!"
Amelia made an offended facial expression
"These were smugglers, transporting drugs and weapons. At best we rid the world of some evil, I dont see angels doing this."

"How pathetic! You are no better than any regular bully. And you dare claim to protect the innocent? Snake has protected the innocent, not you."
She crossed her arms.
"And now you are here to bring war upon us to punish for having done that what is right. How dare you? You are no better than the warmongering humans. None of you even asked why. What are you? - Pathetic marionettes of your god without the ability to make the right decision?"
Amelia sighted and dropped her arms.
Were angel not meant to protect? Yet they wage war on us...

Closing her eyes, she fell into thoughts, thought she spoke out.
"Why is it that you hate us so much? Are we not allowed to make a decision and a stand for what we believe to be right? Snake killed some whom brought ruin with drugs to people. He killed these that brought collapse to a community by giving them weapons. Yet you angels, these that were supposed to protect the innocent, try to slain him who has protected other humans."
And with this she came to a conclusion.
The sword of black metal manifested itself in her hand, her eyes turned yellow.
Amelia jumped and slashed once verticaly down the container, opening it and exposing the drugs and weapons to the angels, she then turned and pointed her weapon at the angels, her facial expression was that of pure seriousness. One that would scare most humans.
"I will NOT tolerate injustice!"
"You have two options. Fight and die trying or understand your mistake, destroy the drugs and weapons and let us leave."

She felt them... the souls of these that have died but not yet passed on to the next world here on this ship. Maybe they were waiting for their judgement. Maybe something here on the ship kept them from passing on. She would consume them to bring forth a creation of the Ironheart.
A black fog began to surround Amelia as she got ready to deploy a Titan.
The brand on her pubic area began to burn...
"I await your answer!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Within the Ironheart Dominion-
-Paradise-
8JKUenj.jpg

"The Dominion is ready to open it's portal", Paradise commented.
"This world is shaking. What is it that you are doing Amelia? Is this what you want? To bring war upon these that you believe to bring injustice?"
Paradise wondered weither or not she should jump into the Gateway that stands ready.
The ground shook as a Titan approached the Gateway.
"No, you don't really want to deploy THAT, do you? You really must be annoyed at them..."
Paradise made her decsion, got up and sprinted towards the Titan.
"I am not going to let you do that just like that!"
Paradise did not know how she could properly prevent this and simply jumped onto this Titan's shoulder.
She looked for a weakpoint in the titan's hull...
Just as the Titan stood right infront of the Gateway.

"This Titan is not something you just bring there without causing unjustified deaths Amelia!"
The Titan, named Vastabad Mundi, destroyer of worlds, was made out of pure black Metal.
It is 30 metres in height and 12 metres width.
The plating was constructed in a fashion that would make it immune to regular weaponry.
It's functions, dangerous enough to be feared.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Note, No this Titan is going to be stopped by Paradise if you choose to fight. There will still be a taste of it's capabilities though. Just to make clear there will no Godmachine here.... actually it will be! but briefly D:<)​

Last edited:
Looking at the demon he quietly lis tend to her outburst and crossed his arms as he waitem for her to finish thinking to himself "man..this one wants to talk forever doesn't she?." Sighing he started to allow his mind to wander

But once he saw the blade appear on herr hands he would summon his own sword that was as pale as the moon but had beautiful light blue runes that were traced into the blade.

However when she turned and struck the barrel to reveal the drugs it brought him to pause as conflicting rose in his chest and head. While he agreed with her that these people were scum and probably did deserve what they got for doing what they did he could not condone what the demons had done.

Sighing he stands up straight and looked at the demon "
..we may not have met before and you may be a demon but I can see why you believe your actions were justified I do agree with you these people were monsters and probably deserve the fate that they got however it is not up to us to decide that that is up to the humans and our heavenly father..I will not fight you this time but next time I will not be so lenient.."

He steps back allowing his sword to vanish into thin air he looks at his fellow Angels to hear their say in the matter he wouldn't fight his fellow Angels nor would he fight this demon but he wouldn't stand by if she attacked his allies

Thrax listened long and hard to all who came around the area. And yet, he found himself highly annoyed with it. Amelia he could understand, but the Angels; the Angels found themselves so self righteous in the eyes of Snake. They preach about peace, love, and understanding, yet they let the gifts of their father bring pain and, suffering to themselves- starting wars so that their creations would praise and call for God in their last moments. Hypocrites.. All of them, Thrax thought to himself. One spoke of threats and rage, the other the same yet he'd remain steady. And the other simply arrives... Perhaps it's there own pride on which they thrive?

He could stand for many things; lies, deception, greed, lust, and envy. But what he does not stand for is hypocrisy! Hypocrisy is a burden, the ugly and dishonorable end of Pride. And these Angels would dare to stand before him, speaking of their might and morals- morals they do not understand themselves! Blasphemers!! He could sense it in their aura that they wanted a fight. And so, he would give it to them.

His blood began to boil as most of his skin would shift into a scaly tone, his fangs bearing from under his upper lip and dripping venom as he looked down upon them from his perch. His gentle tone of voice would become mono and deep, like a vocal thunder clap.

"Hypocrites... Hypocrites, all of you! You call yourselves protectors of this world, but.. You don't want it to change... You're like puppets," he said as he levitated from his perch. As he landed, Thrax grasped a corpse by the head in his right hand, "... Tangled in strings..." He added, looking upon its horrified face before looking back at his enemies. "Strings.." He snarled as he crushed the head in his palm.

"I remember how God condemned me to this world.." he said, dropping the body and playing with the blood in his palm. "He waited for me to die.. To rot among the filth until I was found.." The demon spoke, as he slowly walked towards his adversaries, his tail coming from under his robes. "Much like Pinocchio... I was trapped. But now.. I'm free." Thrax trailed off, standing yards away from the Angels.

"There are," he said, extending his hands to his sides, and looking upon them to give them a good look at his face with an evil grin, and seeing if they were as educated on who he was,

"No strings on me..."
@Amelia Ironheart @Andy @Prince V @Shadi Jaye

Anatolios The Sun Archangel , red

Waking up from his coma he notices that everybody has left the safehouse, there spiritual aura was not detected within the manor however, it was detected within a far distance. Raising to a sitting position and turning to the left, he pushes his self up with his hands firmly planted beside him on the couch. Reaching inside his coat pocket he grabs a single cigarette and looks at it, ''i said to myself that i would quit these things'' saying this in a careless tone he merely rests the cigarette gently upon his lips as the end magically bursts into a small flame, lighting the cigarette. ''mmmm... well, time to get started shall we''

Walking towards the door he plants his hand barely upon the front door, a small gathering of energy was conjured in between his hand and the door, the small bundle of energy soon after a few seconds would burst and cause a explosion that caused the door to fly outwards into the field. Anatolios hand was smoking from the explosion but at the same time it was not fazed whatsoever, walking out towards the field his hair would turn pure white from the sun's glance. ''Hmm?'' Anatolios, reaching into his dress shirt found a rock that had a appearance of a red swirling but glowing crystal, ''what is this for?'' speaking into a questioning figure of a tone, ''It's a teleporting crystal that your father gave you a long time ago, basically where ever the sun is or once glanced at you can teleport to that location with this crystal!'' The clone inside him complemented towards Anatolios, ''Well than if that is so then shalt we head towards the center of this great power that is beckoning'' Anatolios would grasp a hold of the swirling crystal and as such happened a beam of light shined upon thee and with it he would have been teleported to where he wished...

-press play-
He would open his eyes as he saw everything... every building...every grass fields and forests... every sandy beaches and mountains. The sun was glaring behind him, he was floating and moving with the sun... The strong aura caught him, doing so his head turned sharply towards the sands, the smoke from the cigarette flowed gracefully out of his mouth as he smirked... ''over there'' The sun glared even brighter, moved and glared over at the sands, his eyes closed once more as his body flew downwards towards the surface of earth, shooting so fast that the atoms near him jerked. Anatolios would land between everyone, he landed into a one kneeled position as the sand jerked and flew upwards upon impact, the sands caught the glance of the shining sun, it was if the sand turned into gold, a powerful air wave scattered across all areas of the field and rumbled the very earths surface. He stood proudly as smoke was lifted and dragged into the air above his mouth, he smirked.... ''Am i late?''

Pencuri of Lust, seagreen
"She's right. More angels are arriving by the second and if they find you... well... let's just say they won't be as receptive as I've been. They'll probably try and kill you on sight." Analise regarded the angel carefully. This was no news to her, having had such a long history with angels in the past. As she contemplated how best to respond, she felt even more holy energies arrive to the ship and got a sinking feeling in the pit of her gut.

"Tommin, this isn't the first time I've encountered your kind. However, I am getting a very..." Analise glanced toward Keelie, unsure if she could trust the unstable demon before lowering her voice to continue, "Please, come with me..." Her natural distrust sent her thoughts into a frenzy as she tried to piece together this ship disaster and the fact that so many different supernatural beings had congregated right about the same time. She couldn't trust the situation, though she felt Tommin was overlooking the potential threat.

She walked up the beach, speaking as she walked. "With so many demons and angels being drawn into one place due to a mischievous demon's apparent love for destruction, don't you find that something is odd?" She ran her fingers through her hair nervously, debating with herself whether or not she should continue. She glanced around, making sure they couldn't be overheard. "Before my arrival, I slaughtered Infernum's Unio guards. My superiors handed out assignments - none of which, I suspect, were completed. They attempted to arrest me and I don't know what they did to Keelie, but something isn't right. Why are so many Archangels needed to control one lowly demon?"

@Pretty Turtle @VengefulPeanut @Hope @Amelia Ironheart @Tenchi

Tommin Archangel of Jupiter, orange
[imga]http://cs307803.vk.me/v307803772/1518/iB2BtpnyR8s.jpg[/imga]

"Tommin, this isn't the first time I've encountered your kind. However, I am getting a very..." Analise glanced toward Keelie, unsure if she could trust the unstable demon before lowering her voice to continue, "Please, come with me..." She motioned away from the group with her hand and Tommin nodded understandingly. Following Analise, the two walked up the beach with the water almost lapping against their feet. Tommin remained silent, content to allow Analise to explain herself. It was clear she had something else to tell him so he didn't want to hinder her. "With so many demons and angels being drawn into one place due to a mischievous demon's apparent love for destruction, don't you find that something is odd?" Tommin moved to respond to her but noticed her running her fingers through her hair, her nerves clear to see. He backtracked on his movement and allowed her to continue, simply giving her a warm encouraging smile. She glanced around before continuing, "Before my arrival, I slaughtered Infernum's Unio guards. My superiors handed out assignments - none of which, I suspect, were completed. They attempted to arrest me and I don't know what they did to Keelie, but something isn't right. Why are so many Archangels needed to control one lowly demon?"

Tommin debated Analise's question for a while. He couldn't deny, her logic was infallible. But to think that the angels and the demons were up to something, especially of that magnitude. It just seemed odd. Were they working together, somehow? He stopped walking a moment as he fixed his eyes on Analise.

"Before I found myself here, there were some strange people at a safehouse of mine. We were all there, all of us Archangels. It must have been how they found us. I didn't get much time to listen in because I chased after Hadley, my companion, but they sounded as if they were up to something urgent, desperate even," he began. He wasn't even sure of where he was going with this disclosure of information but he felt like he owed it to Analise after she had put such trust in him. He paused a moment, biting his nail and looking to the sand. His eyes shot back up to the girl before him, "What could be so important they need to get all of us in one place like this?"

@Muna @Hope @Pretty Turtle

Keelie; Just Keelie, violet
Keelie watched as Analise moved off down the beach, Tommin following close behind. Her eyes stayed trained on the strange duo until they were well out of earshot, then her bright green eyes widened with the joy of opportunity. Casting a side long glance at the human, Keelie's smile widened.

I'll give her a new name when we get somewhere where she won't be taken from me. What's a good name for a human? 'Hadley' doesn't seem quite right. No, Hadley wasn't a good name for a pet. Maybe Pretty? Oh! I can name her Doll...

Keelie pulled herself back out her own thoughts there would be enough time to name her later. The time to grab her though was fleeting. Without any further hesitation Keelie lowered her shoulders and shot herself towards the human. Hitting the girl at the hips, Keelie hoisted her over her shoulders.

"Hold on, I don't want to drop you," she laughed as she sprinted down the sand, thankful that she was stronger than she appeared. Keelie looked back a few times to make sure Analise hadn't noticed her taking the human anyway. Keelie hoped and prayed that the shock of capture wouldn't wear off before she could get away. They might actually catch up if the human started screaming.

Keelie's magic had been significantly drained from the travel she had done earlier, and her physical strength was beginning to wane as well. Quickly running out of options, Keelie veered inland, hoping to find a place to hide out until she could regain adequate strength to transport them somewhere they could never be located.

"Just a bit further, now," Keelie mumbled more to herself than to the girl on her back.

As if all the energies of the world hoped for her success, a cave revealed itself. With a final burst of speed, Keelie launched the two of them through the opening. Looking around, she saw that further inside the cave forked. Grinning, Keelie wondered if they would actually have to leave. If the system proved elaborate enough they could stay until all other threats vacated the area.

Keelie chose the left fork, thinking that it might be the right way to go, and after several more minutes of walking, she entered a nice enough cavern. She tossed Hadley onto the floor as a triumphant grin spread across her face from ear to ear. Simple gates appeared from the exits as she smiled at her new pet.

"Don't try to leave, it probably wouldn't be wise." Keelie tossed herself to the floor crossing her legs, and smiling happily at the human. "I want to rename you, but since you have some higher functions I think you should have some say in what I should call you. So, if you could name yourself, what would it be?"

@Muna @Hope @VengefulPeanut

Roman

Roman couldn't help but stifle a smile as Gil approached them with the audacity to try and call him out in front of their enemies no less. Turning smoothly on his heel he stood inches away from Gil. The tension looming ever so heavily between them. "You always did have a sort of... entitlement to you, Gil." he softly spoke under his breath. "No matter though. You always were so nice to look at." he said with a smirk. "However, you'd be wise to remember who you are calling pathetic." It was then that Heru arrived to the scene just behind Gil. "Heru." he said with a nod, politely regarding him.

Turning back to the demons he listened patiently for them to finish their spiel. Roman took a deep inhalation preparing to speak just as another being with a holy aura came waltzing in. Shifting his weight to one leg, he listened as Heru reamed the man. "Children, honestly." he let out exasperated. "First of all Heru, this man is here to help, or can you not sense his aura? It would not be wise to turn away our allies so rudely." Turning his head to face to the new arrival he flashed a charming smile. "Thank you, friend. We are happy to have you. Regardless of the cold greeting."

At long last he turned his attention back to the demons. "I couldn't help but notice how much empathy you have for the human race. Quite outside the demon tendencies." He spoke calmly, contemplating to himself. "I can't help but wonder if the Infernum has lost control of their minions." he finished looking directly at the female, assuming she was his Pencuri as she had sat back letting him take the front. "And as of the matter of judgement. That is not for us. It is our Holy Father that will pass judgement upon his children." Distributing his weight evenly he squared his shoulders off towards the demons. "However, if it a fight you want, which is what I'm assuming with this humiliating display of a demon attack, I would be more than happy to oblige."

Gripping his weapon tightly he stared into the male demon's eyes. "Don't go thinking you'll get another chance like before." Suddenly, another familiar aura arrived. "Am I late?" the man asked.

"Yes, friend, you are. But better late than never." He finished with a smirk. "You're here just in time for the fun."

Roman placed his weapon in the holster on his pants as he placed his hands out to his sides palms facing up. Clenching his fists tight they lit on fire. The flame however wasn't red, but more a golden color. "There's still time to surrender." he said mockingly.

@Prince V @Tenchi @Amelia Ironheart @Andy @Shigekazu✘

Natsu casually took a few steps back as he watched the show unfold in front of him he narrows his eyes at the demon who was quoting Pinocchio of all things he watched him with interest but with great caution and thought to himself "that one's a power house...that or he's just insane..probably a combination of both.."

He then turned his focus on the other Angels at the scene as one got into the heated debate with the demons. When his felow Angels hands erupted into flames he merely raised an eyebrow and shook his head

"Guess there's going to be a fight after all..even if one is not necessary..it all comes to who throws the first punch doesn't it?"

Sighing he tightened his grip on the hilt of his sword and looked at the two races bellow put their hatred for each other. What happened in the next few moments would ultimately decide if he would stand and fight with his fellow Angels or simply stand back and watch.

He then remembered the girl from before who had called the Angels out to begin with and revealed the schemes of the humans that had once inhabited the ship
"you there..female demon..what say you? Will you fight, flee or simply watch? I do not agree with your methods of handling the situation of the humans that boarded this ship..but I do agree that these humans were deeply in the wrong I will not fight you..but if you should attack my brothers first I will stand to their defense"

Reactions: Shadi Jaye and Hope
Gil Vincente, purple
anime_boy_3_zpse7ba1a11.jpg

[spacer] Gil side eyed Roman as she stepped forward. The poor girl still thinks she is a man. Poor thing. Also what does she mean I am nice to look at. Wait a second, why the hell is that little dumbshit talking to me like that. Gil's anger grew more and more intense as his thoughts distracted him from the current situation. He then realized that Heru must be hearing everything he is saying since they are standing right next to eachother. He then looked over to Heru. Can you hear everything I am thinking right now or did you stop listening? He thought seeing if Heru was still listening.[/spacer]

*Press play*

[spacer] He then peered down at his hand remembering the locket that his Abuelo handed him earlier. He decided it was time he finally put it around his neck. Once clasped and the locket touched his chest it instantly opened. A array of amethyst color light blinded the area. Gil looked around but all he could see was the amethyst colored light. He heard a voice from the distance, "It is nice to finally see you after so many years of waiting. Now that you are of age of course." Gil began to look around once more but this time a figure appeared in front of him.[/spacer]

224843.jpg

[spacer]The figure seemed familiar to him. Gil actually looked at her with a glimmer of being intrigued in his eye. "I suppose an introduction is in order." She continued speaking. "I am Maeve Vincente. Gil I am your Abuela. Might I add as well, my have you grown." A look of shock flooded Gil's face. He tried to speak, however, was lost for words at the information he just received. "By the look on your face, you must be quiet shocked at my presence." She adding ending the statement with a smile that caused her to close her eyes. Gil finally uttered a few words, "But how? And why?" She continued to smile at the lovely young man in front of her. "Because I love you and wanted to see you." Gil's thought quickly responded to her. There has to be more to this and also this can't be real. I have never known my abuela. This must be an illusion some how. [/spacer]

[spacer]"No niño, this is not an illusion. I am real and I am your abuela. However, you are correct, there is more to why I appeared to you. The locket you are wearing was enchanted by me. I explained to your abuelo that after I died I wanted him to give you my locket." She responded to his thoughts. "How did you know I was even going to be born if you died before I was even conceived by my parents." Gil asked instantly disregarding the fact that she just spoke answering what he was thinking. She in turn replied, "I foresaw it. You see niño, I am a witch. My powers were passed down to you, however, they have been dimmed by the archangel blood that runs through your veins." Gil's eyes widened as these words left the woman's lips. "A witch, wouldn't that mean you are in Infernum and are a demon now?" He screeched. The woman had no choice but to chuckle. "No my child. Not all witches are sent to Infernum. Actually most don't, only the evil witches go. I am one of pure good intent."[/spacer]

*Let finish if not already finished. The press play on next video*

[spacer]"I have never heard of a witch in Caelum." He replied. "As far as I am aware you haven't even been there either have you?" She asked her eyes finally opening but the smile still apparent. Gil shook his head. "I didn't reveal myself to you to talk about that however. I am here to give you these and to tell you a small portion of information about my locket." she continued after Gil's response. The woman waved her hand and flipped it over revealing a leather black case, that resembling a card holder.[/spacer]

7f1dae1b914e6b7baef7ae6cae141ee1.jpg

The case lifted from her hand and flew over to Gil levitating in-front of him until he reached his hand up and grasped it. The clasp unlatched and opened a card levitated up from it and in front of his face first revealing the face of the card which appeared totally blank. Then its turned around revealing its back.

Card_zpse205b5b8.jpg

[spacer]"These are your cards. You can use them to use your magic. However don't think that using them doesn't have its limitations. Your angelic powers will negate the magic due to your angelic blood. Also using the cards may be quite taxing on your energy. Use them sparingly my child." The woman explained quickly being followed by the card casing itself once again. "But" Gil uttered quickly being interrupted by his Abuela. "Ah ah ah. No buts mister. Now on to the locket." She began to get closer to him as she spoke. "This is a heirloom that I passed down to you. The properties of it I am quite unsure about. The charm I cast upon it is to reflect your abilities and find one suitable to you. Neither of us however will know what it does until it does it." She continued. Finishing her statement by kissing him lightly on the forehead. The light faded and Gil could see he was still in the same place, standing next to Heru and it seemed as though Anatolios had joined them. He quickly greeted him.[/spacer]

[spacer]"Nice to see you joined us. I knew you would recover from whatever that was." He then returned his vision to Roman whom was now standing in-between the group of angels and the demons. What does she think she is doing? He thought to himself before opening his mouth. "It seems as though someone has actually gained some hint of knowledge that fear only hinders ones power." He complimented to Roman. A few seconds later, he looked over to Heru and began to wonder what he could possibly be thinking. You okay? Gil asked still thinking about what could possibly happen next. Somehow Gil had completely hidden the fact the he just met his abuela for the first time. It also seemed as though only a few seconds of time had past. He looked down seeing that the card holder was still in his hand.[/spacer]

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Anatolios The Sun Archangel , red
"Yes, friend, you are. But better late than never." He finished with a smirk. "You're here just in time for the fun." Anatolios turned his head sharply towards the man, ignoring everyone else he glanced at the strange individual for a few seconds till he conjured a golden like flame. ''Hmm.. a gold flame huh, whatever'' Anatolios walked beside of him and yell in a confident tone ''I am not here for small talk, if you seek a conversation it would've been in your best interest to have followed Tommin!'' Looking back at the rest of the archangels and then turning his head to look at the man beside of him. Anatolios would take a final inhale out of his cigarette then finally throwing it down on the ground to stomp on it, cracking his neck left and right then grabbing a hold of his jacket, he slings his jacket off in one motion then loosens his tie. His eye closed then reopened, the light that emitted from his eye was brightest than the sun and golden similar to the flame beside of him, his white hair flowed gently with the wind and his tie done the same. Anatolios smirked as two flames was conjured in his palms of his hands, smoke emitted and flowed out from between his fingers... ''Well then... lets get started''

Reactions: Shadi Jaye
Status
Not open for further replies.