Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OwlOne

Original poster
newbanner21_zpscafc8df8.png

Press play before reading
Welcome to our Rp.
Please sit back and relax as we immerse you into a compelling story of a lifetime.
This is The Ancient Order of Angels Volume One: The Artifacts
Rp Staff
@Babyjoker36610
@FrontLine
@Hope
Rp Intro

"Time for the next generation to step up to their destiny"

Archangel of Venus [Angel] [The Healer]
Archangel of Mars [Angel]
Pencuri - Anger [Demon]
Pencuri - Greed [Demon]
Centurione- Scorpion [Anger] [Demon]
Centurione - Wasp [Greed][Demon]
Centurione - Lizard [Attachment][Demon]

[Tabs][/Tabs]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Cry
The earth shook from the sheer force of the explosion. People began to stop what they were doing as if they thought it were some kind of earthquake. Its 10:35am and people have begun there day. It's kind of breezy out and the sun is beaming down showing the rich color of the city
images
Not to long after this, the city becomes under panic. Emergency vehicles began rushing to the scene, news crews started to gather around trying to catch that perfect shot, and pedestrians started to form a crowd on the outskirts of the monastery. "There you have it folks, the most unbelievable site I've seen in all my years of broadcasting." One reporter declared as he looks on in horror. "Oh my gosh, I cant believe it...." A bystander murmured in disbelief. "Turn on the Tv....the monastery has been hit!" Another bystander yells into his phone. Smoke and ash spewed from the direction of the monastery. The smoke had became so bad it began to cloud out the sun.
orange-skies_1686466i.jpg
No sign of life was being detected from the monastery and it would seem that the worse case scenario had in fact come true. Who could have done this? Why would someone do this? All those questions would be answered in due time. With the approaching auras rushing to the scene, some of those answers may come sooner than later so stay tuned.....

Gil looked around the crowd for Heru. Where the hell are you, Heru! He thought in slight anger. Gil quickly whipped out his phone with his right hand. Distracting himself from the Sen of horror, he rapidly dialed Heru's number. "Heru where the hell are you? First Abuelo dies and now this. You need to get here like now. Something has got to be up." He yelled across the phone. "By the way there are other auras around here. They are similar to ours. And if you are at the Cafe grab me a Vanilla Bean Frappe with extra espresso. I need it." He added. "By the way hurry." He waited on Heru's response once again looking around the crowd trying to find the other auras.

Heru sits at a table by himself waiting for his order number to be called. He looked around and saw most people acting strange as if something happened. "Number 163 your order is ready." The cashier proclaimed whilst sitting the the bag down. Heru then got up and started toward the front. He felt his phone vibrate as he neared the counter.

He looked down and notice it was Gil so he picked it up. "Excuse me sir I'm getting my daily fix...." He answered rolling his eyes. Heru put the phone on his shoulder and mouthed the words "Thank you" to the cashier and headed for the door. He picked the phone back up and continued, "Yeah..yeah...yeah I got you frappe quit fussing." Heru then became side tracked by a conversation coming from two police officers discussing something that went on just a moment ago. "Yeah said the thing blew out of nowhere." One police officer said. "Hmm really just like that huh? Doesn't make sense." The other responded. What blew up? something blew up?

As soon as he said that to himself he heard Gil tell him to hurry to where he was. "What's going on Gil? Is everything ok?" He responded. Heru started to pick up the pace toward the location of Gil. "Forget it I'm on my way." He stated hanging up his phone. He then dialed Soteria in hope she'd pick up the phone so he could see if she know. After a couple of rings it went to voice mail. "Hey Soteria call me back asap!" He remarked.

Damn this couldn't get any worse. My abilities are only basic and thier going haywire. I've got to get my act together. "Taxi!" Heru yells holding out his arm. He hopes in and tells the driver, "Get me to the monastery quickly." "Well sir there is kind...." Heru cuts him off, "I know just get there please if you don't mind". The driver nodded his head and pulled off toward the direction of the monastery. Don't do nothing stupid Gil...hang on till I get there.

Hadley stared out the window of the giant 747 in which she was a passenger. To think her first flight would take her overseas. She was in disbelief still of the odd events that led up to it. Feeling around blindly for the recline button she thought back to the beginning of the strange occurrences as she leaned back.

One week ago she was adding the finishing touches to her research paper in her Art History class. Mr. Aggio stared at her from his desk in silence. Geez, this guy gives me the creeps! He stares at me like he's waiting for me to do something. She thought to herself. Mr. Aggio relieved her previous teacher, Mr. Green, just a week prior and had been paying close attention to her school work. As she was not the smartest person in the class, she was surprised to be receiving all A's all of a sudden. Just three days ago he kept her after class and informed her that she was chosen for a special opportunity to travel to Spain on a study abroad program, and she would need to leave immediately. Her initial thought was that there had to be a mistake, and there was no way her parents would let her go. Oddly enough they consented, but not without hesitation. however, no rebuttals were made.

A sharp tone from the loud speaker quickly brought Hadley out of her reminiscence. "Attention passengers, please do not be alarmed, but as we neared our destination we received an alert that a historical monastery collapsed. Again, please do not panic. We will land at the next airport and you will need to take a shuttle bus to your desired location. Sorry for the inconvenience folks." The pilot's voice was shaky.

What in the world is going on here? She thought to herself as they began their descent to the runway.

"...Wasp.. so how's Infernus status?" Greed sat down at his throne chair, looking at his trusty "minions" "you know if you can keep up this work, one day my friend, you can surpass me but not today" Greed stood up with a sly smile and went towards Wasp " Sigh.. okay now playtimes over, shall we go to Barcelona to get some drink? my stomach rumbling. Oh remember to act as a human, we're not there to attack angels nor human unless we are caught right handed by the angels." Greed slowly walking towards the portal and grabbed Wasp's hand "What? can you have fun with me for a while?"

Attachment was sitting on her white-stained L-shaped couch, watching tv. Bored of watching the violence of the infamous Kill Bill movies, she reached for the remote 0on the small glass table two feet away from her, just not reaching it. She sighed as she sat up, the bowl of popcorn that sat on her stomach. She picked it and quickly changed the channel after channel. "I wonder what's going on in the world." She whispered gently to herself. She clicked to the news and saw a female reported commenting on the breaking news. "The monetary downtown has just collapsed. We're taking it you Maria!"

Another woman popped up on the screen as Attachment's eyes widened and shoved more popcorn off the couch in her mouth. "Yes, as many know by now the monetary gas collapsed as police are clearing, many try to find those in rubble while some run away. Police say that it fell because of mysterious happenings." "Wh-?" Attachment tried ask, but accidentally swallowed a popcorn whole, choking on it. She choughed and fell off the couch onto the wood flooring of the condo. "Sh*t!" She croaked. She took a deep breath and screamed out. "AZIMUTH!!!! GET IN HERE NOOOOW!!!!"

Azimuth bit the inside of his cheek to stifle a groan when he heard his mistress call for him. The tone of her voice alluded to unavoidable punishment if he wasn't at her side in the next moment, so of course he hurried.

"Yes, my..." His brow furrowed when he beheld Attachment sprawled across the floor rather unceremoniously, "...lady? What is it?"

Attachment jumped up, rather energized. "We're going to the monastery!" She clapped her hands with a smile that seemed forced. "So lets get dressed before any sh*t happens over there." She commented, walking past him (more like skipping) and not looking him the eye. Attachment stopped in midstep and turned her head to him with her red eyes closed and smiling. "Any objections?" She asked in a menacing tone and had her hands balled up in a fist. "Non? Okay then!" She giggled to herself, as she spun to her room, the last door on the left. After all, they lived in a small apartment.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Soteria Zefear|Archangel of Venus

Teri was browsing through some books at a small bookstore nearby her apartment, she came her often since they were constantly getting new product and allowed her to exchange books for credit. Her multi-colored eyes were scanning through the titles in the romance section when the ground started to shake in waves reminding her of an earthquake but it felt more violent somehow. The bookshelf she had just been scanning through swayed unsteadily a number of books toppling out of the shelves. Reacting on instinct she grasps the end of the shelf using all her strength (or at least humanoid strength) to keep it in place. When the shaking stopped she sighed in relief looking over at the checkout desk to see the owner giving her a grateful look as she started picking up various things that had fallen.

"Oh my, that was some earthquake, are you okay dear?" Smiling at the older lady she nods as she starts picking up the books strewn around her, stacking them on a table nearby since she didnt know what order they went in. "Ya I'm alright Miss Clara, I'm just glad nothing big decided to crash." Her voice is soft and airy like a warm summer breeze, her tone friendly and sincere. Clara smiles as she pats Teri's shoulder lightly "I owe you a big one, you kept that rickety shelf from causing me a nasty backache. I'll give you 10 credits, no buts." She had opened her mouth to argue but a stern finger kept her words away as she smiled once more. "Oh alright Clara, if you insist. But only if you let me-" Suddenly she heard the distinct chime of her phone signaling she had a voicemail. Odd she hadnt head it ring, tho in the ruckus she was a bit distracted.

Frowning slightly she slips her phone out, seeing it was from Heru she looks back up at Clara who had gone back to picking up the debris. "On second thought, sorry but I gotta go. I'll see you later, stay safe." and just like that Soteria was out the door with a wave, Clara returning the wave. As soon as she was out the door she played the voicemail, hearing the urgency in Heru's voice as he told her to call back asap Teri got an unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach. Dialing his number as she walked down the street she noticed a number of people acting strangely and a thin layer of dust in the air 'Did the earthquake collapse a building or something?' As soon as Heru picked up she asked with concern. "Heru? Whats going on?? Are you okay??" Despite only knowing the other angel for a little over a year she came to be pretty close with him and Gin.

Azimuth stood there, stunned for a moment by his beloved-yet-unpredictable mistress' sudden change in demeanor. "Th-the monastery," he repeated to himself, a little frazzled. His gaze drifted towards the television screen and the image of the ruins of the monastery. The realization struck him at once; they were about to embark on an adventure that would likely involve an abundance of conflict and reckless endangerment. A groan left his lips. All he wanted to do was see a movie. "I'll go get my blade," he sighed, slinking towards his own room.

From the plane landing to the baggage check seemed like a blur. Everyone was gathered around all the televisions in the airport trying to gather more information about the collapsed monastery. Hadley glanced at the screen for a brief moment as she passed by. Wow... such an historical monument... gone. How Sad. she thought to herself. Looking out the glass doors she noticed people boarding the shuttle bus that had her hotel's name on it. Quickly, she picked up her bag and boarded. As sleep was not luxury on the plane due to her nerves she felt her eyelids get heavy. Soon enough she was leaning against the window of the bus fast asleep.

Hadley awoke with a jolt as they reached her hotel. As she had pre checked in she headed straight for her room on the tenth floor. "What a grand hotel!" she gaped, wide eyed. Upon entering her room she noticed a manilla envelope delicately placed on her bed. "Hmm? What's this?" She asked herself. Opening the envelope she pulled out a hand written letter along with a necklace that had the most gorgeous blue stone in the pendant that she'd ever seen. It seemed to be glowing in the palm of her hand. Quizzically, she read the letter.

"My dearest Hadley,

I am your Grandmother. I do not have a lot of time, so forgive me but I must get to the point. You were told that you are in Spain for a Study Abroad Program. This is not true. The Monastery of San Lorenzo De Escorial has collapsed, as I'm sure you know. This was not an earthquake, but something much more devastating is to occur. The Vatican wants you to investigate the Monastery. Do it, but trust no one. I wish I could tell you more, but I cant. This letter could be tracked. The necklace, keep it close to your heart. It will protect you and show you the way.

I have always loved you. Be brave my darling.

Your Grandmother"

Hadley stared in disbelief at the seemingly important letter in her hands. She had never met her Grandmother. Why was she writing her? What did it mean? "I'm so confused! I'm not here because of my good grades?!" She knew how ridiculous that sounded as the words came out of her mouth. The clock next to her bed said 12:00pm. "I don't know if this is the right thing to do... But I just can't sit here waiting." she contemplated. She could see from her tenth story view that the monastery was only a few blocks away, so clasping the necklace around her neck she slid the pendant under her top so it would be hidden and headed out the door.

Shortly, she had reached the ginormous crowd. "Excuse me, Pardon me," she said as she worked her way through the crowd, trying to get a closer look.

Alphus looked down at his work proudly. He could still see the swirling of dust, hear the screams of fear, taste the souls of the dead. He licked his lips, pleased. The humans were buzzing around like bees as he floated amongst the clouds, his long ginger hair flaling sporadically around him. He knew anger would be somewhere close, along with his little servant. He still had no idea where the snake was. Punishment would be inevitable. But what irked the demon of Pride most was the angel trying to reach out and locate him. The place wreaked of divine energy. He knew it would only be a matter of time before that divine energy bumped into his aura and gave away his location and so he made one final smirk at his work before his body liquidated into blood and compressed into nothing.

Gil felt a slight nudge in his back as a young woman pressed past him father into the crowd. He felt a goodness about her but no specific aura. This intrigued him. He decided to follow the girl from a distance. So he would lose track of her, after she passed, he connected their shadows creating a loose tether between them. He successfully did so by staying streatching his own shadow until the head of it touched the head on hers. He nudged past people, completely ignoring their presence. What is it about her. She is significant to something. What could that possibly be? Gil thought to himself as he followed. Where is Teri? He asked himself, still not taking his eyes from his female target.

Drake hid in the window, holding a crossbow, He was known as The Valley Savior, He has done 33 assassinations in the last year, But this was his big chance, He was ready to shoot, but he wasn't ready to see what he just saw, The women who he needed to assassinate, turned he head,she looked just like him same eyes,nose,mouth, 'a clone?' he thought, but that's impossible, He took a paper and pencil and wrote it something on the letter, he stuck it on the arrow and shot the cross bow the arrow hitting the seat next to her saying

Who are you?

Gil noticed the arrow smack into the ground next to the girl. His eyes shot to the direction the arrow flew from. A curious look appeared upon his face. What the hell. Who is up there? And why would they want to kill this young lady? He thought to himself. Darkness began to fill Gil's eyes until they became completely black. This allowed Gil to see farther than the normal human. He found someone wearing a hood and cloak that completely hid the entity disguising its persona. Well that was a hell of a lot helpful, now wasn't it? Gil angrily thought as he quickly peered back over to the girl. This time he was keeping eye for any impending danger. Obviously we are going to have to protect her. Of course when ever Heru and Teri decide to show up. He thought still letting himself get distracted and his eyes quickly changed back to normal, or as normal as they could be this amethyst irises.

The office building was empty. A few computer monitors still flickered as screensavers periodically refreshed, their operators forgetting about them in the rushed evacuation that followed the monastery attack. A gentle breeze came from nowhere, sending documents scattering across the room from the desks they had been sitting on.

A man materialized out of the air and quickly walked over to the window. From fifty stories up he could see the chaos on the adjacent block. Golden eyes stared out the window at the throng of ant-like people beneath him.

[Spacer]Heru's eyes widened at the sight as he got closer. He was just in awe at the destruction that had taken place. "This is as far as I can get you..." the cab driver declared. Heru reaches into his coat pocket and attempts to hand the driver the money, "Ok I guess this will be fine....keep the change." Heru remarked. He step out of the car and was immediately hit with a ill like feeling in the pit of his stomach. This can't be real... People were running toward the area, traffic was becoming a problem, and nobody seem to have any idea what was going on.[/spacer]

[spacer]Heru walked up on an old lady standing there just looking at the monastery. She seemed wise so he walked over and tried to ask her but she beat him to the punch. "Come on up here young man....." she murmured not looking in Heru's direction. Of course this startled Heru, he looked behind himself to make sure there wasn't anyone behind him. "Yes you come on..." She emphasized tapping her cain. Heru slowly approached her, his heart was almost in his throat. Are you serious I'm getting nervous about an elderly woman....Ewww. "Ye....y...yes maam?" He nervously responded. "Ahh you don't have to be nervous young man...I'm far to old to be a looker." She joked. Embarrassed, Heru grinned and quickly commented, "No!...noooooo you have the wrong idea maam I'm just, you see it's just, well to put it like this..." Heru becoming tongue tied seemed to entertain the woman. "Hahaha!...I only joke young man nothing to worry about."[/spacer]

[spacer]Heru sighed still embarrassed, he was at a lost for words. Great now an old lady made me speechless... "Your wondering what's happening at the monastery I assume..." She commented. "Yes maam I am, do you by chance know what happened?" Heru responded. "Hmmm....maybe left the stove on I don't know." She joked. "I don't have time for this...maam it would be a benefit to you if you'd get somewhere safe, you dont need to be out here." Heru remarked departing the presence of the old woman. "We would do well to slow down a little, focus on the significant and truly see the things that matter most." She stated. Heru instantly stopped in his tracks upon hearing the old lady's words. "So you heard me young man? Always think twice about those you encounter. Truth be told...It's your purpose that drives you." She added. Heru had become speechless after hearing the old lady.[/spacer]

[spacer]He didn't know what to say nor do. His daze was quickly interrupted by his phone vibrating. Without looking down he picked it up, voice cracking. "He...ahem hello?....Teri? Hold on I was..." His response was interrupted by presence of the old lady disappearing. What in the hell..... Heru looked around to see if he could see her. He looked in the store window, the alley, and any other possible places she could go. She was gone just like that. What?....where'd she go? Heru slowly picked up his phone, started casually walking backwards in hopes maybe he'd find her and then he turned around in the direction of the monastery. "Teri, have you seen the news at all? Gill maybe in danger. He called me telling me to get down to where he was." Heru explained. As soon as he turned the corner he felt Gil's aura fluctuate. "Teri head over here now!" Heru said as he quickly hung up the phone whilst running into the crowd. "Excuse me...pardon me...sorry I need to get pass." Heru was stopped midway and could only get a glimpse of Gil leaving. "Gil!...Gil! Wait up!" He yelled in hopes to grab his attention. These people have got to get out the way. Heru felt something strange coming from the direction of the monastery. He was to far away to get a good reading on it. What have we here?[/spacer]

"Excuse me-" Hadley said as she brushed past a man that emitted a strange vibe. Pressing forward she brushed it off nonchalantly. Looking over her shoulder, she felt as if she were being followed, but could not see anyone in particular. The crowd was too thick. SMACK! Just then an arrow landed right next to her foot. Hadley jumped back and lost her footing on an uneven part of the ground. As she landed on her bum she noticed a letter attached to the arrow, so she reached for it and read "Who are you?" Hadley stood up abruptly and looked around seeing nobody that stood out to her. Who am I? I'm just a normal college student who has no idea what's going on! Looking to the monastery she noticed a small door on the side of the building that seemed to not have completely collapsed. She quickly rushed to the door and slid inside the semi crushed building. Breathing heavily, she peered outside the small window to see if anyone had followed her.

Globs of blood materialized in the dark room. Small at first, but then they began to expand until they joined each other and began to shape into a humanoid figure. The creature which the blood solidified into was no human though. It was a demon, Andrealphus the arrogant. Alphus looked around the bleak room. It was relatively small and was simply furnished with a long wooden table in the middle surrounded by chairs. Torches positioned on the stone walls of the room gave it a soft glow, which illuminated the table, chairs and a small entrance to the room. On the ceiling was a large glyph written in blood. The ambiance of the room was, needless to say, very dark and ominous. Alphus took his seat around the table wearily. He didn't need to be alerted to know that there would soon be a meeting called in the tenebrous conference room. His body began to turn to blood again, droplets floating off into the air and evaporating, but this time his human form had been left behind, his more fearsome demon form shed in blood. He licked his lips, reliving in his mind the flavour of the souls he had just reaped and a small smile tugged at his lips. Whatever was decided in this unavoidable meeting, destroying the monastery would still have been worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.