An unwilling maid.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She bit at the inside of her lip and gave a small nod before he let her go. Slowly sitting up she glanced away, "A-alright master..." She spoke softly, getting herself out of the bed and taking a bow to him, a bit more broken due to his father's actions. "Where is it? I will retire to there and allow you your space."

He looked at her and nodded his head. "Alright, please follow me," he said softly, holding out his hand for her to take. He was worried about her and he might have to call a doctor to come and have a look at her. "Are you feeling better, or would you like for me to have my doctor come and check on you?" he said softly to her. He felt guilty for what his father had done to her.

She followed along behind him, quiet, meek. Her eyes downcast until he showed concern for her well being. "No sir... I'm alright." She spoke giving him a small nod, not wanting to cause any more trouble that could come back on her negatively. Slowly she gathered up the courage to ask a question. "What are my duties to be?" She questioned, looking to him once more.

He nodded his head and stopped at the room, just a few doors down. He opened the door for her and let her in. "Usually slaves in your position are used as sex slaves. I won't however do that to you," he said softly to her. He wouldn't hurt her that way. She had respect and he wouldn't disrespect that, just because she belonged to him.

She stiffened slightly at his words before she dipped her head. "Then what will you keep me for?" She questioned, simply wanting a purpose. A reason why her father died and she was torturedby his. Even if it meant being his sex slave, she just needed a reason.

He shrugged. "I guess you'll just keep me company while I'm at home. I don't want to force you to anything," he said softly.

She glanced away, confused by his lack of a purpose for her. His kindness was unnerving, specifically compared to his father. "I'm just a slave now..." She whispered looking to the bed he had given her. "My purpose is to please you. If I don't your father will hurt me again... So please, do what you want."

He looked at her with eyes full of sadness. "My father won't hurt as long as you don't run away. So your safe from him... And you may be a slave, but you are a human being that deserves respect," he said softly. A servant came up to him and whispered to him. "I'll have to leave you for a moment. My mother is here visiting," he said softly. He left her there while the servant laid out clothes for her to wear. She was then asked to follow the servant downstairs. Her master was hugging a young beautiful woman that had the same smile as he did. She was gentle looking and although her master looked like the man who bought her, he acted more like his mother. "Mother, this is Evelyn," he said softly to his mother. She smiled at Evelyn and took a few steps closer to her and suddenly hugged her. "She's very pretty. I do hope you don't let your father take her from you," she said to him.

Evelyn changed into the given clothes once he had left, making sure to at least appear presentable before him and his mother. Slowly she followed the servant downstairs, standing back a bit, her head downcast, trying not to upset his mother who she expected to act like his father had. As she was complimented a bit of surprise crossed her features only to gasp and stiffen slightly within the hug, after all she had been taken by surprise. "M'lady?" She questioned in confusion.

His mother pulled away, a gentle smile on her face. "I'm sorry for what has be fallen you. My husband can be too cruel. But rest assured, I've taught my son better then that," she said to Evelyn, cupping her cheek in her hand, just like a mother would do. She pulled away and smiled her son. "Oh! I nearly forgot to introduce myself. My name is Miranda," she said softly to Evelyn. Nathan just watched silently as they interacted.

She found herself looking up to the woman, her head leaning into the touch at her cheek. A small bit of compassion went a long way for the girl. It even brought a small smile to tug at her lips. As she introduced herself Evelyn stepped back, tugging at the edges of her skirt and bending her knees in a curtsy, trying to be respectful. She didn't want to entice his father's wrath again after all.

Miranda smiled at Evelyn. "Nathan would it be all right if she joined us for dinner tonight?" she asked smiling softly at her son. He smiled down at her and nodded his head. "Yes, of course she can, if she would like to?" he said looking at Evelyn. He would give her that choice. He was a bit tired and annoyed at how his father punished her. He didn't want to punish her. If anything he wanted to set her free, but he knew his father and he would take Evelyn for himself if Nathan set her free.

Evelyn blinked, looking a bit surprised at the question and turned her eyes to her master. Slowly she dipped her head, a slight smile once more tugging her delicate lips. "If I wouldn't impose..." She replied, showing her willingness to eat with the two. She couldn't hide the smile on her face, glad that she was at least wanted about to dine with.

"Of course my dear, it's just going to be me and Nathan, so company would be more then welcome," she said smiling. Nathan nodded his head and smiled at her before a servant came in and looked at them. "Master Nathan, dinner is ready, the chef would like to know if you would like for us to serve the first course," she asked softly. "Yes, but add another place for Evelyn. Also make sure everyone is on break and is eating dinner as well," Nathan said to her.

Evelyn nodded, her head still dipped respectfully while she watched him ask for another place to be set for her. She was confused if not stunned by his generosity toward her. It made her feel welcome, feel at home. Waiting for him and his mother she'd make her way toward the dinning hall.

The dinning hall was small, but they passed through a larger room where all the servants sat eating and enjoying the same meals that they would enjoy. He smiled at everyone and said hello to everyone he could. He liked making sure everyone that worked for him, ate and even let them take food home so that their families ate. He smiled to them all and led the way to the large kitchen and a smaller sitting area. It was homey and their food was set there. "I hope you don't mind, me and my mother like enjoying our meals simply," He said to Evelyn.

She gave a small nod, "I-It's quite fine master... better than I had at home..." She replied waiting for him and his mother to sit before she did as well. Hands placed delicately in her lap while she looked to the food, knowing she should let them begin to eat first as well. Common tact and a bit of expectation.

Nathan sat down and when he had begun eating he noticed Evelyn had not begun to eat. "Evelyn are you not hungry?" he asked her looking at her. She had not touched her food yet and he had expected her to begin eating.

Evelyn looked up to him as he questioned her. Quickly sh shook her head, gathering her utensils. "No sir... I just didn't want to over step myself by eating before you." She replied with a nod before she began to dig into the meal before her, showing how hungry she was.

Nathan continued to eat as well, looking at his mother and asking her about her business and how it was doing and such. They chatted happily, like a mother and son would while they ate. He looked at Evelyn and smiled. "Would you like more?" he asked her softly. She looked like she had been starved and he didn't want her to feel that way while with him.