An unwilling maid.

Evelyn blinked, looking up in surprise at the offer before she shook her head. "No sir... I am full." She relied softly, glancing to his mother a moment before turning her attention to the table before her, not sure of what to do at dinner with them both.

Nathan nodded his head. "Evelyn, my mother and I are going to watch movies tonight, its sort of our tradition. Would you like to watch the movies with us?" he offered her, his mother nodding her head in agreement.

Evelyn's face lit up, looking to him in a great deal of surprise. "I've never watched a movie..." She replied, she had grown up quite poor, her father never buying her more than the essentials to keep child services at bay.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Alright, Mother would you mind if Evelyn chose a movie for tonight," he said asking his mother. She smiled and nodded her head. "Of course she can," she said smiling.

Evelyn smiled happily as his mother agreed, the girl seeming a bit giddy at the prospect of watching a movie for the first time. She fought to keep her excitement in check while she looked to him unsure of where they would watch it at.

He motioned for her to follow him. He led them to a large room with a few rows of chairs. He motioned for Evelyn over to a large cabinet. He opened it and there were hundreds of movies, from comedys to romances to horror and children movies.

She blinked, looking over the hundreds of videos in awe, her eyes widening a bit at the selection. "Do you want me to choose one?" She questioned unsure as to why she was brought over.

"Yes, its your choice what we watch tonight," he said softly to her.

She bit her lip, looking at the selection in awe unsure of what she could possibly pick. Slowly she made her way around eventually picking out an animated movie.

"Thats a newer movie, I think you'll like it. Here, I'll put it on, you can go sit with my mother," he said, taking the movie from her hands.

She slowly nodded, making her way to sit next to his mother, her hands folded in her lap in a demure fashion while she looked to her legs, seeming nervous.

He put the movie on and then had everything set up before he sat down with them, lifting Evelyn and having her sit on his lap. He just wanted to hold her, not sexually just to hold her.

Evelyn blinked as she was pulled into his lap, her eyes looking back to him before she got comfortable a light blush on her cheeks. She had almost expected him to start something right there.

He didn't, he just took his mothers hand as the movie began and he let her lean against his chest as she watched to be comfortable.

She was quite comfortable, sitting in amazement at the show on the screen, seeming entranced by it.

He smiled down at her and held his mothers hands as they watched the movie. She was light and it concerned him so he'd have to make sure she ate regularly.

Evelyn remained entranced like a small child, laughing and smilin the entire way. Not noticing his concern for her.

When the movie came to an end, his mother had to leave, so he lifted Evelyn up and sat her down, so he could stand and hug his mother goodbye and then walk her to the door. "It was nice meeting you Evelyn," she said softly to her before walking with Nathan to the front door.

Evelyn took a moment to get used to standing, having to stretch a bit before she looked to his mother, politely curtsying to her as she left. "Safe travels..." She spoke softly dipping her head to her.

Nathan's mother smiled and waved goodbye to Evelyn. When Nathan came back he sighed softly. "Would you like to watch another movie?" he offered the girl.