An unwilling maid.

She nodded slowly, shifting to sit up as well, pulling her legs beneath her. "I wish to make you happy, so my wish is to please you. That is what I want to do."

"And you please me just by keeping me company. Until you want to please me in that way I will not force you to do so," he said softly to her. "I'm not like my father who forces everyone to do what he wants," he said softly, looking over at her.

"But if that will please you more, if that will make you feel better..." She replied nodding up to him.

"But how would it make you feel?" he asked her softly, looking over at her.

She seemed a bit confused, "Happy that I made you feel good..." She replied with a small nod.

He wasn't sure if he should be happy about it or upset about it. "Do you want me to do that to you? Yes or no?" he asked calmly.

She looked confused, she was fully offering herself to him yet he still questioned it. For a moment she mulled his words over before she nodded. "Yes."

He looked a bit surprised but nodded his head. "Alright... then later tonight," he said softly to her.

She gave a small nod, "alright master." Evelyn spoke softly, turning her attention back to the movie.

He watched the movie as well, but he was just nervous... He didn't want her to force herself, but at the same time he was happy he would be with her.

She simply contented herself to lay against him once more, finishing out the movie, her mind running too wild to pay much attention.

As the movie came to an end he looked down at her. "Do you want to watch another movie?" he asked her softly.

She lifted her eyes to him, "If you wish, we don't have to..." She replied stretching a bit upon the couch.

"It's all up to you Evelyn," he said softly to her.

She bit her lip, "I'm fine if we don't watch another master..." She replied softly.

He nodded his head then and stood up turning the tv off and putting the movies away.

Evelyn remained upon the couch, curled up in the blankets waiting for him to get done.

He finished up pretty quickly and he stood and looked over at Evelyn. He walked over to her and held out his hand to her, so she could take it and he could help her stand.

With a smile she stood, offering him a slight nod of a bow when she did. "Where are we going... To um... You know."

He blushed but nodded his head. He still wasn't sure if Evelyn really wanted this or if the fear of his father was forcing her to want to do it.