An unwilling maid.

"Better sir, thank you." She replied honestly, glancing up to her new master before her stomach audibly growled in response to his question. "No sir... Your father didn't feed me." She replied giving a slight nod. "Not well at least." Her voice became a bit softer while her eyes trailed back to her nakedness, wondering when he'd take advantage of it.

He sighed and stood up. He went to the door, before turning to face her. "Once you finish up, I will have food ready for you to eat. There will be clothes for you to wear on the bed once you leave through this door," he said softly. He opened the door and left her alone, leaving her to finish cleaning. He changed in his bedroom, putting on some loose sweat pants and no shirt still. He walked out of the room, getting Evelyn her clothes. He brought her some pj pants that were long and comfortable and then a warm long sleeved sweater. He also brought her a pair of socks so her feet stay warm. He was wearing slippers so he did not have to worry.

A small nod came from her, "Yes sir." She replied, waiting until he left to get out of the water and dry herself off. Slowly she made her way to the next room, checking to make sure she was alone before entering and dressing. A bit of surprise was upon her while she looked to the rather loose and non humiliating clothing. She had been expecting another maid's outfit. Leaving the room she began to look about his home, walking quietly through the halls before noticing an unlocked door. It was her chance and her body acted before her mind, running through it and outside only for the alarm to start blaring.

Five men were at her in seconds and dragged her back into the house and into a cell. They chained her to the wall and once they were gone, the man who had purchased her looked at her with hard eyes. "Did you really think I wouldn't know you would try and escape?" he asked in annoyance. At his side was the other girl he had purchased. She looked completely and utterly broken, her head tilted down as she stood near him, visibly shaking.

"Father? What are you doing?" the mans son asked. He had been brought down to the cells in his new home. "Your birthday present tried to run," he said to the boy. He didn't look surprised and he just looked down. "I'm going to punish her so I wanted to tell you before I begin. You can take him back to his bedroom," he said to the men. "Wait!! I do not want her to be punished! Let go of me!" he yelled as he was dragged up and out of the basement.

She cried out as she was grabbed, kicking and flailing as she tried to pull away from the men. As she was drug she whimpered, only to look at the cruel eyes of the man who had purchased her, fear welling in her own. Her throat grew dry and her stomach knotted while she glanced to the broken girl and back to him. She backed into her cage slightly, a slight tremble running through her as he spoke, explained to his son and had him removed. She gulped, swallowing a lump in her throat while she watched the man. "P-please no..." She begged while her back met the back of the cage.

"I warned you didn't I?" he said loosening his tie and removing it along with his coat, handing it to the now broken girl and he had one of his men bring in a cart with various devices. He had her pulled up and her hand cuffed together. He then had her suspended into the air, hanging by her wrists. He then took out a knife and got close to her and began cutting the clothes and then ripping them off her body until she was completely naked. He moved away, haaving his slave girl come in and kneel in front of Evelyn. She was given weights, which were tied to Evelyn ankles, pulling her down a bit more. Her legs were then tied apart so he could see her privates. He looked at her and grabbed a cattle prod. He ran the ship metal points across her chest before shocking her side with a strong shock of electricity.

She struggled once again as she was cuffed and lifted into the air, squirming about while her eyes fell upon the cart. Fear filling her veins. She fell still as he began to cut away at her clothes, afraid of the blade meeting flesh only to once again try and get free as weights were attatched to her ankles, a whimper of pain coming while her arms pulled at the cuffs, digging them in deeper. "P-please!" She begged while her legs were spread. As he grabbed the prod she squirmed more, trembling only to cry out and jerk away as it hit her side, the loud crack echoing in the room.

He continued to shock her, while he had his slave girl lash Evelyn's legs with a flog. He continued to shock her for what felt like hours until he stopped and took out shock pads. He placed them all over her body, on key sensitive points and then turned on all of the pads on medium strength. "Lila, why don't you make her feel good as well," he said to the black girl, who in turn nodded her head and crawlled closer to Evelyn, leaning up and beginning to lick on her private part.

She had been reduced to quivering, her body only jerking in reaction to the electricity while she whimpered, tears staining her cheeks as she hung. As the pads were placed on she whimpered. "P-please... no more..." She pleaded only to stiffen as they were turned on. Her eyes widened, staring up at the ceiling while she squirmed only to feel the slave's tongue between her thighs, making her squirm more. Whimpers and faint moans escaping.

He ignored her pleas and sat down onto a chair. The pads were programmed to stop and start. Each time they started, the level of intensity would be different, sometimes bearable and other times on full power. He watched her for a while, his slave still licking her. He was smiling, a sadistic and cruel smile as hours passed. He would stop, eventually, when he grew bored. He would turn the pads off and look at Evelyn once more. "Will you try and run away again?" he asked her.

By the time he had finished she looked just as broken as the girl he had brought with him if not more so. Hanging limply, her eyes downcast, sweat beading down her body she slowly shook her head to his question. "N-no sir." She stammered out, her voice barely above a church mouse's whisper while she watched the ground beneath her.

"Good girl, you will go and apologize to my son, and you will do as he asks. Do you understand?" he asked her, lifting her head and forcing her to look at him. She was released and she was walked out of the cell and then into the normal floor of the house. His son looked at her with concern and he went to Evelyn and looked at her. He glared at his father, who just smiled before leaving.

She whimpered, slowly nodding to the male as he spoke. As she was brought out her legs quivered, barely able to hold herself up. Her eyes dropped from Nathan, hands moving to a demure position infront of her naked form, red marks left from the shock pads. "I-I'm sorry master..." She spoke to him, her voice small and hoarse while she dipped her head more to him.

He sighed and lifted her up once more. He walked her to the kitchen and had someone bring her food. He kept her on his lap and fed her some food. He made sure she ate before carrying her to the bedroom and then the bathroom once more. He sat her on the counter and got out some lotion. He began massaging the red patches gently, the lotion soothing the pain away. Another maid came in with new clothes for her and he dressed her in similar clothes to before. He carried her to the bed, where another maid had brought him a pill and some water. He held the pill up to her and then the glass of water, wanting her to drink the pain killer.

She quivered in his arms, barely eating. Her appetite killed by the harsh treatment. Whimpering as he applied the lotion she remained as still as she could before easing herself into the clothes once more given to her. She only had to wonder when they'd be cut off once more. Looking to the pill she watched it a moment before taking it from him and putting it in her mouth and swallowed it down with the water. Her head hung low again, grey eyes downcast while she shifted slightly away from him until he asked her for something.

He looked at her and sighed softly. "Evelyn... I'm.... I'll leave you to sleep in here... I'll have a room for you in the morning," he said softly, getting up and leaving her there to sleep. He went to his head of his servants and asked her to set up a room for Evelyn, one that was close by to him so she had some place to be.

She almost pleaded for him to stay, her fear of how he was feeling about he attempted escape keeping her from it. She dipped her head as he left, slowly laying herself down, careful of her bruises while she slipped under the covers and let herself drift to sleep.

After a few hours he came back to the bedroom. He laid down next to her and could see her shacking in her sleep. He gently pulled her close and held her close to him to help her calm down. He slowly fell asleep with her in his arms.

She slowly stopped shaking in his arms, curling up against him as she slept. With morning's arrival she whimpered, slowly opening her eyes only to freeze as she saw him holding her, a bit of confused concern crossing her. "M-master?"

He woke slowly and looked at her. He yawned and looked at her. "I came in last night and you were shaking. I just wanted you to stop shaking," he said softly, slowly letting go of her and sitting up. "I had a few servants set up a bedroom for you," he said softly.