An unwilling maid.

She blinked, looking surprised before quickly nodding her wish to watch another one with him.

"Okay, why don't you pick another one, and I'll grab some blankets and pillows so we can be comfy while we watch? You can pick however many you want and we'll watch them until you want to stop," he said softly to her.

Evelyn nodded, offering him a smile before she went to the cabinet, taking out a few romantic movies, just out of interest in the titles.

He smiled, coming back with blankets and pillows, and some popcorn. He had also changed into more comfortable clothes. "Do you want to go change into your pj's so your comfy while we watch movies," he asked her softly.

She blinked, slowly nodding. "Alright... I'll be right back master." She spoke before placing the movies on the couch and hurrying up the stairs, coming back a few minuites later in an oversized t-shirt and a pair of plaid fleece pants.

He had already put the movie on and then sat down with her, smiling at her. He played the movie, handing her a pillow and blanket so she's comfortable.

She smiled, nodding her thanks as she curled up on the couch with the pillow, covering herself up.

He smiled down at her and relaxed as well, letting an arm drape over her shoulder and letting her lean on him.

She nuzzled in, getting comfy while her eyes remained glued to the screen.

He smiled softly, not moving for a while, except to eat a few pieces of popcorn.

She smiled, staying glued on the screen the whole time. When it ended she smiled, stretching out.

He smiled and stood up, going to put the next movie in. "So how did you like the movies we just watched?" he asked her softly.

She scooted off of him to let him up, nodding brightly, "I liked it a lot sir!"

"That's good to know Evelyn. Whenever you want to watch movies, just let me know, and I'll put some movies on for you to watch," he said softly setting up the next movie and sitting next to her once more. "And please, call me Nathan," he said softly to her, offering her a kind smile.

She slowly nodded to him, thankful for his kindness once again as he sat down beside her. "Thank you sir..." She spoke before he asked her to call him Nathan, she lowered her eyes, concerned with it. "Your father insisted I call you sir or master... a-and... I don't want to upset him again."

He sighed softly and leaned down to her and kissed her forehead. "Alright.... But I would still prefer if you called me by my name," he said softly to her. The movie began to play then and he let his eyes linger on her a moment before going to the screen.

Evelyn slowly nodded, it would take a while for her to truly get used to it. None the less she leaned into him, watching the movie until her cheeks flushed as a more steamy scene came o.

He blushed as well, and just relaxed, waiting for the scene to end. He had never seen this movie so it was a surprise for him as much as it was for her.

She felt her cheeks flush, slowly turning her gaze to him. "Why don't you do this with me?" She asked once more.

He was surprised by the question and looked down at her. He sighed softly and sat up a bit. "It's not that I don't want to... It's just... I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do. I won't do that to you, unless you want me to," he said softly to Evelyn.