American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably throwing Matthew onto 1C as well.

Patrol seems like it suits him best.

hmmmm I think I'll stick to 1A :3 challenging to mai character

While I am very interested in 1C, I'll probably stick to 1B. Unless something happens to where the teams need to be evened out. :3

Druid will remain in mission 1A.

I think Emerald will be sticking with 1A as well, unless someone can think of how he might be better suited to one of the other missions.

I think Charlotte would do pretty well in 1C, so I'll select that mission for her now.

Pistelero brings to mind the classic electronica song Pistolero by Juno Reactor.

That reminds me, it has been ages since I last pursued their impressive discography, a sad fact which I will soon correct.

@Tempest

Character: Kyla Booker; Flashfire

"It would be no wonder that as time wore on, there father found a more productive outlet for them, getting them into kickboxing, martial arts or similar activities to occupy their time and vent their apparent overdeveloped aggressive habits." 1- "there father" 2- As I've said with others, I'd prefer if you didn't come prepacked with too many fighting styles or whatever. Can you specify one (or two at most) for Kyla?

Warrior / Infiltrator : Another rogue!

Warrior Manifestation you already know I approve, you asked me about it before!

However, your Infiltrator (again, based on my assumption that you're going to use it to avoid attacks instead of escaping combat) should be Tanker. If you're teleporting is (at start) focused on getting out of combat instead of moving around it, then Infiltrator is still good. Yes, this distinction matters, mostly for Archetype progression, even if ultimately you can do both with proper Empowerments.

STATUS: Needs a few edits / like one edit and a clarification.

@Tempest

Character: Kyla Booker; Flashfire

"It would be no wonder that as time wore on, there father found a more productive outlet for them, getting them into kickboxing, martial arts or similar activities to occupy their time and vent their apparent overdeveloped aggressive habits." 1- "there father" 2- As I've said with others, I'd prefer if you didn't come prepacked with too many fighting styles or whatever. Can you specify one (or two at most) for Kyla?

Warrior / Infiltrator : Another rogue!

Warrior Manifestation you already know I approve, you asked me about it before!

However, your Infiltrator (again, based on my assumption that you're going to use it to avoid attacks instead of escaping combat) should be Tanker. If you're teleporting is (at start) focused on getting out of combat instead of moving around it, then Infiltrator is still good. Yes, this distinction matters, mostly for Archetype progression, even if ultimately you can do both with proper Empowerments.

STATUS: Needs a few edits / like one edit and a clarification.
^All lies. These are all not issues. My character is not an infiltrator. She's only a kickboxer. And you have approved her.

*handwave magix*

Anyways, Kyla for 1C since that's the only open slot.

^All lies. These are all not issues. My character is not an infiltrator. She's only a kickboxer. And you have approved her.

*handwave magix*

Anyways, Kyla for 1C since that's the only open slot.
I suppose that's one way to let people know :p

The other way, the -only other way- is in a great dramatic entrance with explosive fireworks and a grand parade.
This parade had best not feature any confetti or glitter cannons. Cleaning that up would be a whole Mission 1D on its own.

Anyway, welcome to the party, finally. Nearly got the whole gang together now.

This parade had best not feature any confetti or glitter cannons. Cleaning that up would be a whole Mission 1D on its own.

Anyway, welcome to the party, finally. Nearly got the whole gang together now.
*hides the glitter confetti cannons* I would never do such a thing. I am a responsible adult figure.

But thank you, dear, I figured it was about time I finished my sheet and joined the fun. Now time to box my way to the top. Who is ready to get their lights knocked out?

I suggest we organize some sort of illegal boxing match between a tanker/warrior and warrior/tanker to answer the great question of whether offense is more important than defense or vice versa.

I will be happy to accept a modest fee of 50% of all profits as the organizer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Soooo. Pistelero... your power is?

"I shoot bad people"

I suggest we organize some sort of illegal boxing match between a tanker/warrior and warrior/tanker to answer the great question of whether offense is more important than defense or vice versa.

I will be happy to accept a modest fee of 50% of all profits as the organizer.
I'll have my guy go all rocky and just stand there. Have him take a dive after a set amount of rounds. Whoops, my power turned off, looks like that guy is rich now.

Status
Not open for further replies.