American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it's very nice of Mathew to help out. The notion is appreciated, even if the character's probably not in the state of mind to say it. No homo.

No, all the homo. And he's doing it partially to help himself too. Losing both his "teammates" be too depressing.

So, just so it's out there in public; I'm working on Rebooting Paragons. Officially so. It will have a tighter player limit, and everyone in this run will have priority for placement.

Alongside this I'll also be doing other RPs; but also with small stricter character limits as well. I'll link you to the Int Chks when I'm done writing them all up. I'll be posting them all at once instead of as I finish them.

Wait wait, so.. Are we starting over or continuing on a different thread?

So, just so it's out there in public; I'm working on Rebooting Paragons. Officially so. It will have a tighter player limit, and everyone in this run will have priority for placement.

Alongside this I'll also be doing other RPs; but also with small stricter character limits as well. I'll link you to the Int Chks when I'm done writing them all up. I'll be posting them all at once instead of as I finish them.
In all honesty, this RP had some good ideas, but a fresh start might not be a bad idea. With a tighter knit group. I feel like splitting the players up into teams was a bad idea, but that's just me.

I wouldn't mind a chance to start over and be more creative character-wise.

Much excite.

Wait wait, so.. Are we starting over or continuing on a different thread?
New thread, and likely new characters. I'm not entirely sure but I'm leaning that way. Current thoughts is having the reboot set after these missions are resolved; also a slightly different character creation thing

Same story, new characters? Sounds good to me. I'mma go ahead and start looking around, thinking of a new power set.

As discussed off-site, I'm just as much interested in the reboot as the current iteration.
i'd follow you anywhere, @Elendra

I'd be a bit sad to drop Ariett so soon, but I do have back-up powers in mind for other potential characters. Marbles, with the tactile telekinesis, comes to mind.

That will, of course, depend on this new character creation process you've alluded to.

Definitely still interested! I have a few ideas and powersets in mind for a character, so I look forward to the reboot. ^^

That will, of course, depend on this new character creation process you've alluded to.
I'm tinkering with the idea of giving you a more concrete power move instead of a vague 'yeah work with this I guess' at the moment, so levelling up doesn't just give you a more vague increase in power but a definitive new move. Easier for me to balance that, I feel, plus it's more obvious how you're getting better with your powers as well.

So, is this thread going to be used anymore, or have you moved over to the other thread?

Let me know, or it gots to go!~

Status
Not open for further replies.