American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking over both missions, I'm not sure if I should put Anna in 1A or 1B. 1B not only seems exciting, its the perfect setting to kick her into shape, and test out her stealth. But on the other hand, her psychometry could really come in handy for 1A. If anything, I can just wait to see which mission needs more support and then I can throw Anna in there.

Decisions, decisions.

Ariett Deveca for 1B!

1A for the rock guy, methinks. Don't know if heavy crystalline armor would be the most useful ability for dealing with a hostage situation.

By the way, do I need to edit my sheet at all?

Mission 1B would be the best place for Katherine, I think. So... we'll go with that.

I guess I might as well share this with y'all at this point.

This is something I do regularly for roleplays I participate in. I call it my CharBriefs, cuz why not. The third sheet, Paragons, is relevant to you all, for quick'n'easy access.

Nice work, I have bookmarked it for future reference. :)

Can I ask what the Y in the Mission A or B tab means?

Ariett Deveca for 1B!

A co-conspirator at last!

Mission 1B would be the best place for Katherine, I think. So... we'll go with that.

And another!

Reactions: Jerelin
Unfortunately it doesn't look like Google Docs is going to work for me. I tried to view Holmishire's thingus several times and my mobile browser crashed each time.

There still room in this?
Unfortunately at this time there is not. Unless I get someone wanting to help me coordinate things and basically CoGM, I think this has gotten about as big as I'm comfortable handling on my own.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Google Docs is going to work for me. I tried to view Holmishire's thingus several times and my mobile browser crashed each time.
Google Docs may still work for a writing. Holmishire didn't put forth a word doc, but rather a series spreadsheets. In either case, I certainly won't put you in a position wherein if you truly can't do that stuff that you will be at too much a disadvantage. Or I'll try not to, at least.

I think that means that character is in that mission.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, do I need to edit my sheet at all?
Oh just went back and saw this. There's a big ol' post that you're tagged in, in the thread, that would answer that.

But in short, no, not really.

Thanks, Elendra. Before I write it off, would you help me test that when you have a little spare time? Maybe a test link?

Thanks, Elendra. Before I write it off, would you help me test that when you have a little spare time? Maybe a test link?
Sure! I'll PM you with a thing set up. First to see if you can read it and then... well if you have a gmail we can then test if you can edit. If you don't have a gmail, they're easy to make / free / etc. I don't know if it has to be a google account but I thiiiiiiiiiink it does.

I think that means that character is in that mission.
Elendra's got it! "Y" for "yes" is a lot simpler than searching for a checkmark special character.

By the way, if I ever make a mistake on there, or something about a character changes, feel free to PM me or even comment on the thing. I always restrict access only because allowing all the players to edit would be too complicated.

Sorry to hear that mate. What I linked isn't very important, though; it's just a spreadsheet that makes looking back on who has what archetypes much faster. All the information I put in there can be found somewhere in people's CSes.

Elendra's got it! "Y" for "yes" is a lot simpler than searching for a checkmark special character.

By the way, if I ever make a mistake on there, or something about a character changes, feel free to PM me or even comment on the thing. I always restrict access only because allowing all the players to edit would be too complicated.

Sorry to hear that mate. What I linked isn't very important, though; it's just a spreadsheet that makes looking back on who has what archetypes much faster. All the information I put in there can be found somewhere in people's CSes.
No big then, yeah. Elendra set up a test document though, and it looks like basic documents work just fine!

I'm gonna say that Sarah would fit best with Mission 1B. Since Ironmen are, ya know, metal...probably wouldn't be much help at this point. So, yeah, hostages! :D

I think I'll go ahead and settle on Mission 1A for Anna now. Thought about it some, and while rescuing hostages sounds fun, I think a counterintelligence operation would be more down her alley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colony would be desperate to see if Kevin survived so he'd go for 1B.

Colony would be desperate to see if Kevin survived so he'd go for 1B.
Actually, 1B is going to be about getting the hostages safe, which is completely out of the area where Kevin would be if he survived. 1A has more a chance of going into the blast radius (Ground Zero) to see things, as you're trying to stop the Ironmen who are apparently trying to do something in there.

That said, if you still wanna do 1B, I'll mark you down for it.

@Holmishire

I do believe you erroneously have Oto signed up for Mission 1B.
Unfortunately at this time there is not. Unless I get someone wanting to help me coordinate things and basically CoGM, I think this has gotten about as big as I'm comfortable handling on my own.
I've gotten burned out from GMing on other forums, so sadly, for now I'd rather be lazy and just indulge in your wonderful story telling.

I do believe you erroneously have Oto signed up for Mission 1B.
I was basing that off this:
Considering how the original narrative of the Golem of Prague began, I think that Mission 1B will provide a fitting start for the story of Mr. Oto Novák, arcane wizardly person of summoning based magic.
I'll switch you over if you wanted 1A after all, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.