American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else feel like this roleplay is starting to slow down to a crawl? I really don't want this one to die on us. Maybe I'm just being really pessimistic though...
Just keep at it. If people drop (more than they have) I'm more than fine with running this with a smaller group. If we can't get through the first missions, I may just reboot and keep the more dedicated players.

Or take GM control of PCs to keep things going from those who drop, and then shrink down from ther.

Or, have the 'reboot' take place after the missions come to completion.

Or, have the 'reboot' take place exactly as this, but with fewer people and you can't go to all the missions, so you pick one or two of them and leave the third one to just happen without your intervention

In short, it'll chug on, dammit. So long as I can manage to keep at least 4 players. >.>

I'm pretty much just waiting for someone else in group A to post with a plan. My character won't be incredibly brainy, so's you guys know. Not quite dumb, but like.. Hotheaded, a bit simple, lacking in any amount of subtlety.

Also, I like your first idea, Elendra. Have the reboot take place after the first missions.

I'll be posting tonight. RPing has been kinda backseat lately, as my body kinda fluctuates from "Yeah, I feel pretty damn good" to "oh god why does getting out of bed have to be a thing", taking my drive with it.

So if I suddenly disappear for a few days without notice, it's most likely that. But dammit I'll stick with this 'cause superheros are cool.

I'm working on a post soon, as well! Definitely not going to drop this, but holidays and getting sick recently has thrown me off my game, so I'm sorry for the delay recently.

I'm pretty much just waiting for someone else in group A

Same here, but with group C. I don't wanna act first since my character isn't a leader and is better off following along with someone else, but he needs someone to follow.

1B is back on track,

Shieeet, get it together 1A and C.
Time isn't an issue for me, most of my RP posts take around 15 minutes to make. It doesn't have to be some tryhard epic, it just has to keep things moving. Also, the average post is three to six paragraphs. Who doesn't have time for three to six paragraphs? I wipe my ass with three to six paragraphs. I eat three to six paragraphs for breakfast daily (as part of a complete breakfast). I have so many three to six paragraphs, I don't know what to do with 'em.

My post for Group 1C has been up for quite some time now.

There is literally only Katsumi or Matthew that Sam can respond to in the situation.

My post for Group 1C has been up for quite some time now.

There is literally only Katsumi or Matthew that Sam can respond to in the situation.

I know. I kinda wanted two others to go first.

Well, things seem to be getting going again.

Yay everyone*!

*Mostly** just yay the people who have posted

**Only. I meant only. Screw*** the rest :c

***Sexually****

****If you're of age

WINK.

Also, if none of the other 1A gang posts soon, I may start writing just charge the boss like an idiot.

Not on the first date GM!

I expect to be wined and dined in a most proper fashion.

Screw the rest :c
So... If I post, I won't get molested?

Fair enough.

I was gonna post tomorrow anyways.
Time isn't an issue for me, most of my RP posts take around 15 minutes to make. It doesn't have to be some tryhard epic, it just has to keep things moving. Also, the average post is three to six paragraphs. Who doesn't have time for three to six paragraphs? I wipe my ass with three to six paragraphs. I eat three to six paragraphs for breakfast daily (as part of a complete breakfast). I have so many three to six paragraphs, I don't know what to do with 'em.
dude, life's hard yo

It usually takes me about an hour to produce a post, because I tend to do a lot of rereading and character inspection. Also I'm a tryhard.

Reactions: Iben
You already know my plan to post, but in the meantime, you're (sexually) screwing both me and Temp, so, enjoy!

It usually takes me about an hour to produce a post, because I tend to do a lot of rereading and character inspection. Also I'm a tryhard.

Same here. I need to constantly look back to previous posts to make sure I'm not missing subtle (or even obvious) things.

Got about half the posts I need! Time to start poking the other half!

You know who you are ( @Jorick @Valhalla @LVL1337N00B @WanderingSpirit @Hellis @Tempest )

For the others, thank you for keeping up! If things aren't able to get rolling in the next week, I'll convene with those who are more active and discuss downsizing options at length! :3

Reactions: Iben
dwight_schrute1.jpg

Did someone say downsizing?

I was still trying to wait for the others in 1-A, but I'll probably post in the next couple of days.

Post just went up.

Oh Pistelero, you are incredibly adorable in your complete lack of cool. The best hero.

"Part of him was sure he just saved a teen girl from police violence. 10 points to team Hugo and his awesome guns."

@Hellis - Did you overlook the part of Elendra's DM post where Pistolero's attack hit Andrew, rather than the girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.