American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What, Officer Shin isn't enough of a boss fight for you?

Well I mean... he's no T-Rex... I was kinda hoping for a T-Rex.
Maybe a really big lizard? I'll settle for a big lizard. Wait...
Is Officer Shin secretly a lizard? Is there a zipper on his back that reveals a lizard man?
Are you just gonna tell me to stay tuned and find out?

You may be on the wrong mission for a huge boss battle.

Don't worry, others in 1C have begun to stumble on another thing that's gonna be... an issue for you all to handle. After Officer Shin, of course.

Neat-o. I'm mostly joking about the boss, it's getting pretty good the way it is. Also, my post is up.

Mmmmm-reh, I guess? Hopefully he doesn't get shot under the suspicion of a hazy boogeyman by the officer.

Two posts already? If I didn't know better, I'd think you guys are enjoying this.

It's secretly a plot to post fast so the others will feel pressured to meet the same speed, and thus when unable to handle the pressure will simply stop posting and drop resulting in the death of this RP.

Obviously.

I didn't get my email alerts D<

Going to read now.

And posted!

If charging in like a mad bull doesn't work out so well the first couple of times.. Third time's the charm?

Loving the brutality so far, by the way. Druid lost an arm already? Bunch of cops got crushed? Dang, grl. Looking forward to seeing how badly you wreck our collective ass over the course of this roleplay, @Elendra

I was gonna post tonight, but started thinking about it...

@DuskNDawn and @Iben, would you guys be interested in collabing the next little sequence?

@Holmishire

Sure, that'd probably work better. I'll be around all day, so I can make a doc and send y'all the link.

Last edited:
Loving the brutality so far, by the way. Druid lost an arm already? Bunch of cops got crushed? Dang, grl. Looking forward to seeing how badly you wreck our collective ass over the course of this roleplay, @Elendra
Just remember: I don't want anyone to die, but if you put yourself in the position and or roll terribly while in a dangerous spot, well... >.>

Ideally no PC dies, I want you to succeed! But I also want you to earn your victories and risk awfulness on the way there!

Starting my post soon, if everything works out for me today I should be able to have it up later tonight, or tomorrow. c:

So after a bit of thinking, I decided to 'close' the RP. Like, I mean, it was pretty much closed because in the middle of a mission anyway, BUT now it's officially closed at 12 people. The number I originally wanted!

Sure, not the same 12, but y'all are good for it (so long as you keep posting) and I trust you to do good for our game!

Iben's been missing for a little over a week, so 1B moved ahead without him until he gets back from whatever is holding him up.

I believe that means everyone's now posted for this round!

Okay got a bit distracted, 1A and 1B are done. 1C is all that's left, and then an update for the OOC!

Intense background music.

Asuras has gone inactive, which is fine as Katsumi appears to be OH GOD SHOT. Speaking of injuries, Druid is incapacitated. Seems that it's all on Anna to get him to a hospital in the Knight's Barrens in order to save him. Better not mess that up!

But, with a player dropping, that means we're now at 11/12. Yes, 12, not 15. 12 is a better number. So, if you can think of anyone who would want to join, then you can try to recruit them. Even for this still ongoing mission set, although they wouldn't be able to pick which mission they get dropped into at this time nor can I say which without too many spoilers.

SO...
@DuskNDawn, @Jorick, @Iben, @Valhalla, @LVL1337N00B, @Holmishire, @Foxxie, @Zombehs, @Hellis, @Tempest, and @Sir Pinkleton... let's see if we can finish this round without a PC death! Even if one of those PCs has become a NPC. Actually, they're the more safe one at the moment, poor Druid.

Status
Not open for further replies.