American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Druid has quickly become my favorite character.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jorick
Okay. Gonna begin working on my post now. I think everyone's had ample time to post.

After my post, I'll be posting in here again with OOC updates 'n shit.

Reactions: Valhalla and Iben
Okay. Gonna begin working on my post now. I think everyone's had ample time to post.
If they haven't posted by now, they probably won't ever do it. Massacre anyone who didn't post this round, imo.

This is totally reasonable and not just me being bloodthirsty. I promise.

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
If they haven't posted by now, they probably won't ever do it. Massacre anyone who didn't post this round, imo.

This is totally reasonable and not just me being bloodthirsty. I promise.

I wouldn't say massacring them would be an appropriate response. After all, the characters have yet to even be introduced, so there would be little character development to be gained on either side.

Instead, merely abandoning them to the hospital tents while the rest of us carry on the action seems to be a far more reasonable solution.

I wouldn't say massacring them would be an appropriate response. After all, the characters have yet to even be introduced, so there would be little character development to be gained on either side.

Instead, merely abandoning them to the hospital tents while the rest of us carry on the action seems to be a far more reasonable solution.
Shhhh, blood for the blood god.

• Love
Milk for the Khorne flakes.

Actually, other than Guyvolk going inactive, there's really no updates. So. Yeah. Go us! Go post! :D

Reactions: Iben
This is probably dumb, but staring contest with the wall is a go.

Group B and C get tension, we get a boss fight. Woo!

I'm going to face her.. HEAD OOOOOON.

Or instead of having Andrew fall down a bunch of stairs, I could wait for someone else to post with a plan or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iben
Planned post for Oto: tomorrow.
So, ah, you've got a plan?

The only thing I could think up was swearing a lot at the guy with the gun to intimidate him into believing us.

That was the plan. :)

I figure at this point the only hope our characters have is gambling on their acting skills.

If they could just get a bit closer before their bluff is called it would be good.

Anyone else feel like this roleplay is starting to slow down to a crawl? I really don't want this one to die on us. Maybe I'm just being really pessimistic though...

Anyone else feel like this roleplay is starting to slow down to a crawl? I really don't want this one to die on us. Maybe I'm just being really pessimistic though...
It went into crawl mode due to the holiday season making everyone busy. Hopefully it'll pick up steam now that that's past, after everyone shakes off the cobwebs and gets back into it.

Yeah, holidays are never good for RPs.

On a related tangent I think sometimes it is also valuable to remember that while quantity is more important than quantity, it is also better to post something than nothing.

However, that's more something related to myself and not a critique of anyone else, as I have noticed over time that sometimes I end up stalling and at that point it's better just to get something up to keep things moving.

Like Jorick said, sometimes you are a bit rusty after a break and it can be helpful just to post something, even if it isn't the best post you've ever done.

Essentially, don't avoid posting because you are afraid it won't be the best, most perfect post in history.

On that note, a short dialogue post up for Oto, I ran out of energy and coffee a couple of minutes ago, so I may add some fluff in the morning.

I didn't want to push things to quickly but I think it conveys Oto's gamble clearly enough. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on a post right now, but Jorick's completely right about the holidays and start of school slowdown. I'm sure we'll come out of this crawl with the same energy we had before, but it's good to bump the OOC for a quick reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.