American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one here thinking of Gaius Baltar when someone mentions this Baltor person?
Yes.

I was more thinking Baldur, because reasons.

I'm still not getting any notifications from this thread. =_=
I think I've figured out why that happens. If you get a notification for new stuff in a thread and then don't open that alert or go to the thread manually, it seems like the system just holds onto that one until you open the thread again. The system is all based on your last visit to the thread, not on whether or not you've seen the alert, so if you care about still getting alerts you should always open the thread even if you don't plan on reading the new posts immediately.

• Thank You
Reactions: Asuras
Look at me, not knowing mythology and junk.

I need more internets.

Read American Gods by Neil Gaiman, it will give you a quick and silly but utterly wonderfully modern take on the Norse pantheon.

Otherwise, you can always find some decent translations of the old Norse myths and sagas online or in some cheap book form nowadays. ;)

Well guys, my first post is up. Sorry if it's long, it's part intro, part continuation. Don't be too harsh on the kid, he's pretty much a wet chicken at this point.

EDIT: Also, sorry I didn't post yesterday. I started writing it, but then I got distracted and went off on some kind of adventure.

Last edited:
Any news from the peeps in mission 1B that haven't posted in a while?

@GuyVolk and @DuskNDawn

I can start working on a post, but I don't want to rush things following the lovely post from @Holmishire. Also, tomorrow and the day after will probably be slightly fuzzy for me, for no particular reason of course.

Sorry, I just haven't really...known what to do. As silly as that sounds. I just need to think (something I seem to not be great about xD)

But I will try to have something up soonsies.

Great!

I really don't mean to rush, it's just nice to have some info on what is going on with people's posts when it's been a while. :)

@DuskNDawn - Just have your character start a rap battle with a baddie. Elendra rolls for how sick your rhymes are. Perfect roll means you burn them so bad they all just pack it in and run home, critical failure ends with you choking on a terrible Dr. Seuss line and being attacked in retaliation.

Dude, you got me thinking. What skill check would rapping require? I was thinking Linguistics or Perform.
I need to over-think this.

MOBILIZE THE FRESH BEATS.

But, yeah, got something up. Not a great something, but a something all the same~

Happy Late New Year for everyone by the way. Hope you guys had a good one.

Okay, and I'm home again. Will begin pestering people to post who haven't, and try to get a post up myself soon as well

Reactions: Iben and Valhalla
Oh, right, this was the RP I needed to post for this weekend.

I'll try to get it done before I go to sleep in a little while. If not today, then I should be fine to get it done tomorrow.

I'll try to swing a short post tonight or early tomorrow morning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.