American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no. In his mind he saved the girl from being punched. Hugo isn't the brightest. He hit Andrews, wich led to the girl drinking ALL the potions. Hence the other part.

"Part of him was sure he just saved a teen girl from police violence. 10 points to team Hugo and his awesome guns."

@Hellis - Did you overlook the part of Elendra's DM post where Pistolero's attack hit Andrew, rather than the girl?
I think he's aware. He's counting hitting Andrew as preventing 'police violence' because 'Andrew was totally gonna do the same thing Prescott did!'.

EDIT:

Oh, or what he said

@Elendra - To be fair, he WAS gonna rough her up. Some people are horrible at dealing with their emotions.

But uh.. Yeah, okay.

Posted. Hope it wasn't too bad.

Posted. Hope it wasn't too bad.

Critics are raving

"It was terrible, I'm still washing my eyeballs out with bleach."
"Pretty good, but it was horrible."
"I crie evertiem"
10/10
Post of the Year Award

Seriously though, I like your character. "Punch them really, really hard," is the only plan you need.

Livin' Tanker/Warrior 4 lyfe, homie. *respectful gang sign*
There are respectful gang signs, right?

There are respectful gang signs, right?
It's not so much that they are full of respect themselves, but rather that they demand it from others.

@Sir Pinkleton - Thanks braj. /makes a series of hand gestures that mean absolutely nothing.

For reals. Tanks and scrappers are the best, yo. Straight forward and usually simple, but effective. Smash and block, son.

Yay more posts! Will be doing a GM post... well probably around the weekend. Get your stuff in folks! :D

Reactions: LVL1337N00B
Prediction: Elendra rolls a bunch of ones and we all kill eachother.

Prediction: Elendra rolls a bunch of ones and we all kill eachother.
I hope so. At least then the botched actions would be cool things instead of walking into one another. :lol:

So a few distractions. 1A is done, and now to do 1B and 1C!

Silver by @WanderingSpirit has gone inactive.

1A post results. Ironwoman now engaged in combat. Unknown number of cops killed. Pistelero is fine. Andrew is in a lot of pain but will be fine. Anna will be fine. Prescott is bruised and cut up. Druid is in very bad shape.

1B HOPE YOU LIKE UNCERTAINTY AND BULLETS AND HOSTAGE CRISES

1C Officer Shin has a gun on Katsumi, kinda going nuts. The child that half the group went after is lost. Some suspicious activity is going on.

For those who are wondering what the rolls were, I'll give you two. From 1A. Related to that final bit. I'll even include my notes!

VALH; 07; FUCKING CLOSE DODGE BRO

JORK; 02; uh oh

Last edited by a moderator:
1B HOPE YOU LIKE UNCERTAINTY AND BULLETS AND HOSTAGE CRISES
Sarah's thoughts on the matter:

spongebob-brain-fire.gif

"goddammitwhydidIhavetoseethatshitshitshit"

My next post for Druid is gonna be super fun. Who's ready to read a paragraph or two of a character in agonizing pain going into shock?! :lol:

Aaaaaaany minute now. Some giant Mechasaurus Rex is gonna bust out and we'll get a boss fight of our own. It's aaaaalmost here. Yep. Aaany second. Just watch... UFO's are gonna show up any moment... Come on 1C, cross your fingers. Only a matter of time before our very own Cthulu shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.