American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I'll pick a mission and we can work the character in there one way or another.

I've been a lot busier than I was initially expecting this weekend. I intend on getting a post up on Monday—you have my permission to nag me incessantly if I don't. ;]

Welcome to the tanker/warrior club, ya scrawny nerd.

I can't wait for someone to try to bully him.

Tanker/Warrior's the only way to go, bruh.

By the way, I'm probably gonna go with Mission 1C, so I guess it's up to the GM to work me in.

Tanker/Warrior's the only way to go, bruh.

By the way, I'm probably gonna go with Mission 1C, so I guess it's up to the GM to work me in.
Punching things and taking abuse is the best strategy, obviously. These other supes ain't got jack on us, yo.

Punching things and taking abuse is the best strategy, obviously. These other supes ain't got jack on us, yo.
Bruh I'll cut you apart with leaves before you even get close enough to punch me. Blasting > punching.

cut you apart with leaves

Thing is, tanks take the hit and keep going like real men.
Tanking like a man > everything else

Girls, girls, you're all pretty.

Welcome to the group, Pinkleton! I look forward to seeing how Sam blends in with the rest of the bunch in 1C, and maybe even Anna down the road! Also, I'm starting on my IC post. If things go as planned I should be able to have it up later on today.~

• Love
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
1B would've been easier to work in, but I can do 1C as well. Easiest way to do it would be to have your character been the last one to ship out, and make the 'split into teams' thing a bit harder to do now that there's seven of you. Good luck with the prime.

I'd imagine you also could have already been there, but something was messing with you looking around and interacting just yet. Maybe being overwrought with the whole "Oh god, I'm a hero and people are dead and oh god".

Or you could be dropped off late. Actually, depending on which you pick, my next GM post for that section will be greatly influenced and would make things go down in one of two fairly different ways.

So, up to you.

Wanna have already been there but not in the spotlight, or arrive late?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it too. Really like your character by the way.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Seems like I'll have some time to write tommorow hopefully.

Posts for the post God! However, the holiday season is never an easy one to be active, I know for myself there is only a small glimpse of regular routine between Jul and the New Year. :)

For some reason my watched list seems to be taking a Jul break as well. I am hoping that posting will somehow cause it to update consistently again.

Girls, girls, you're all pretty.
Indeed, however, who is the prettiest?

The world must know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LVL1337N00B
And then the roleplay DIED!

Honestly speaking though, waiting for people's schedules to clear up sucks...
And we all know I'm the prettiest.

Reactions: Valhalla
Honestly work has me a bit all over the place. And hard for me to post from there as I have no wi-fi... And posting on my phone is atrocious... But cool business, I got to draw THIS at work during the night shift while nothing was happening!

B7C35715-1D10-4983-9DFC-C997C7B9BC2A_zpsd5x2ivoj.jpg

Pff, I'm definitely the prettiest. Did you guys SEE my last post in the picture thread? Oh yeah, that gorgeous Scandinavian woman is actually me. Give that a minute to set in.

Also, I'm looking forward to having my character meet everyone.. Right after punching this Ironlady's face a few times, or attempting to at least. Plenty of diversity in this bunch, yeah?

Reactions: Valhalla
And we all know I'm the prettiest.
Pff, I'm definitely the prettiest. Did you guys SEE my last post in the picture thread? Oh yeah, that gorgeous Scandinavian woman is actually me. Give that a minute to set in.
Let the battle of the beauties begin.

On another note, posted!~
If the colors or additions I've added are an eyesore to anyone please let me know and I'll remove them.

I'm still not getting any notifications from this thread. =_=

I've been waiting for the right time to drop into the roleplay. I think we can throw him in now. Is right now fine?

Am I the only one here thinking of Gaius Baltar when someone mentions this Baltor person?

Status
Not open for further replies.