American Paragons

• Thread starter BrattyCommissar
  • Start date

Would you be okay with this RP having a heavy tie to collab posts through Google Docs?

• Maybe. I am fine if others use it, but I won't if I will not penalized for not using it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. Google Docs does not work for me, but I am fine if others use it still.

• No! But I would be open to some other platform for collabs.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Valhalla - In that case, I'd think she should learn simple things at first, recent memories or things he's been thinking about a lot at the time. Later on she could pick up older things.

Or it could just be crazy sporadic. Learn what he was having for lunch a week ago when she shakes his hand for the first time, see an eight year old Andy being painted up like a girl by older sisters when one pulls the other up to a high platform.

Reactions: Valhalla
Still got some time, people who haven't posted!

AND, I have what appears to be reliable internet here on holiday, so I should be able to post in the RP when the time comes, no issue.

That said, a head's up. I've put this RP on the docket for being roasted by the chaps over here. If you in particular have a problem with this, well... uh, let me know and we can skip your character, I suppose? I do hope no one has a problem, but rather end up joining in on the roast!

Just remember, the roast isn't about shaming or anything negative. It'll be a good time, AND as noted you can contact @Brovo is you want to participate! It's good fun, and I've put myself up to be roasted before to good times in the past. Really, it's painless, AND you may even learn some way to improve your craft! I have, both from my own stuff being put in the fires, and from seeing others.

That said, a head's up. I've put this RP on the docket for being roasted by the chaps over here. If you in particular have a problem with this, well... uh, let me know and we can skip your character, I suppose? I do hope no one has a problem, but rather end up joining in on the roast!

Just remember, the roast isn't about shaming or anything negative. It'll be a good time, AND as noted you can contact @Brovo is you want to participate! It's good fun, and I've put myself up to be roasted before to good times in the past. Really, it's painless, AND you may even learn some way to improve your craft! I have, both from my own stuff being put in the fires, and from seeing others.
10/10 Roasts are hilarious, can back this up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Tempest
Really, it's painless
syringe.jpg

Absolutely painless.

Sounds like fun! I don't mind getting cooked up, Elendra. I probably won't be able to make it though, now that I think about it. Unless I can get Skype on my phone again, I'm pretty sure I won't have access. Even if I do though, my battery life is crap and I can't really get a stable signal inside the house.

Will this be recorded?

Last edited:
Sounds like fun! I don't mind getting cooked up, Elendra. I probably won't be able to make it though, now that I think about it. Unless I can get Skype on my phone again, I'm pretty sure I won't have access. Even if I do though, my battery life is crap and I can't really get a stable signal inside the house.

Will this be recorded?
Well, it typically lasts at least three hours. Often it goes on to eight.

I can't imagine anyone listening to a recording of that.

(as to whether it's recorded, I have no idea)

Oh, well uh.. Somebody let me know how the Paragons bit goes then?

Holy crap...this hasn't been showing in my notifications D: let the IC read through begin! Sorry I've been non-existent.

Looks like I just missed fun times with the roast. Damn shame :c

I'm beginning to write the IC post now. Will try to get it up before too late into the evening!

Rolls for action outcomes have been done already, and the numerical value of the rolls will be posted in here (the OOC) after the IC post goes up.

Looking forward to the GM post! I needs my super hero fix.

Reactions: Drifter
Never before have I played such a genuine good guy. It is all sorts of refreshing.

If I have any typos, or misread something from one of your posts and it needs fixing because it'd significantly change my post, let me know!

THAT SAID, the rolls. Not saying what the dice were, or what the results from these were specifically. But you can probably figure out what's a good number and what isn't from the post :3

Thermosa by @DuskNDawn rolled 8
Druid by @Jorick rolled 5
Summoner by @Iben rolled 3
Parasyte by @Valhalla rolled 2 and then 7
Emerald by @LVL1337N00B rolled 12
Discharge by @Asuras rolled 7
Resistance by @Holmishire rolled 9
Kairos by @Foxxie rolled 4
Voidreaper by @Zombehs rolled 10
Silver by @WanderingSpirit rolled 5
Pistelero by @Hellis rolled 6
Flashfire by @Tempest rolled 9

I Like how we are icapable of walking, hell, even standing without running into things

Summoner by @Iben rolled 3
"Seems it's unanimous on our end! What about yours? We'd love to see your 'totes hardcore mohawk brother' to come on down."[
That went well...who dares, wins though, I suppose, so no time for cowardice.

I'll try to have a post up tomorrow morning, early, after which I will be away from my cozy home until the 27th and as a result my availability in regards to RPing will probably decrease until the aforementioned date has passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Serenity, only to charge forward and shove her aside... in her first blind steps stumbled right into one of the Ironmen, and hadn't even noticed it. Not a good start.

Damn I wish that was Tony Stark :P, oh well time to get out of this mess... To the Chalk Board!!!

Uh, Lt. Prescott for brutality, anyone?

If Ariett was amongst the ironmen, she'd definitely not be helping capture them. Good thing I'm on the bridge, then. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.