Alison and Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alison
Ali thought for a moment, wondering who it was still. There had to be someone right? Somehow Ali was almost hoping....no. She couldn't think that. Ali went over to Emily sitting on the bed as well. "Hmm, probably 8. It's about 6 now, so Dinner will be ready and then we will head to Spencer's." Ali said with a soft smile. "So eager to see Ben?" Ali asked with a smirk.

Emily looked down, her cheeks flushing as Alison sat next to her "great! What's for dinner anyways?" she asked, her eyes meeting Alison's. She turned away at the mention of Ben's name. "Yeah, I guess so" No. You SHOULD be more excited about Ben but you just want to be next to Alison. A realization sprang in her head "Do I need a swimsuit? My bikini is packed away at home" and maybe you'll get to see her in a... No no. Stop. Stop thinking like this. But She couldn't help the way her eyes flickered over Alison's body briefly.

Alison
Ali thought for a moment, "Hmm, I think it's Stir Fry, but I don't know. I don't remember what my mom said." Ali said with a shrug and smile. Ali noticed the lack of excitement in Emily's voice. Ali thought again for a moment, "Oh, you could use one of mine if you'd like. Or just go in your bra and underware, that's what half of the girls will do anyways. Noel's parties are pretty crazy." Ali said with a shake of her head and smile. She noticed the way Emily's eyes flickered her body, wondering why she would be looking at Ali in that way. Her mind wondering.

Emily blushed at Alison's words "I think I would rather barrow one of yours" she stated with shy smile. "I may have seen Noel.. or heard his name... doesn't Aria like him?" She asked curiously, trying to look anywhere but Alison. She was eager to meet people at the party. It would be a good chance for her to talk to people... if she could muster up the courage.

-I need to send you the conversation. .. dammit I keep forgetting lol. -

Alison
Ali saw the blush on Emily's cheeks and she smiled. She absolutely love it. "Alrighty. And yeah aria likes him, he's in our grade. He's pretty crazy." Ali said with a slight shrug, like it was old boring news. Ali just wanted to know more about Emily. "So where are you from?" Ali asked with a soft smile.

--ha it's all good!--

Emily smiled at the comment, chuckling slightly. She was sure that must have been where she heard his name. Aria and Hanna had been talking about their crushes at lunch. At Alison's question she looked up, running a hand through her hair nervously. She wasn't sure she wanted Alison to know the way her family shifted homes but as she though she let her eyes travel to Alison's. "Well my dad was in Texas for his uh... Job. We moved down here for the school. My father will be here for a couple weeks before her has to leave again." she stated, her eyes flickering around the room, uncertain.

Alison
Ali raise her eyebrows slightly, wow Texas was quite the ways from Pennsylvania. Especially in such a small town of rosewood. "My dads gone a lot too, he's a business man of some sort. I don't pay much attention to things I don't want to." Ali said. She saw her looking around the room and she sighed slightly, "You'lol love rosewood. It's full of secrets, and I make sure to know them." Ali said with a small smirk, flashing her eyes to Emily. She was most definitely figuring this girl out by the second.

Emily glanced up at Alison "My father is military" she stated without even thinking about it. Immediately she bit her lip, but said nothing to correct herself. It wasn't that she was ashamed, she was extremely proud of her father, it was that she was quiet and reserved... opposite of most military children. At the next words out of Alison's mouth she narrowed her eyes and looked away, running a hand through her hair nervously, Does she know how I feel? No. She can't... because I don't feel that way... right? but she knew I was lying to herself. Even now she could feel the tingle along her arms from Alison's closeness, the tingle she had felt when Alison moved the hair from her face. She glanced up "I already like Rosewood" she stated with a slight smile.

Alison
Ali raised her eyebrows, "Wow, that's amazing. I didn't take you as...the type. That's okay though, just makes you more perfect." Ali didn't mean to say the last part, she quickly smirked acting like it was just something normal. She could tell she was almost scared, scared that Ali knew something that Emily didn't even know herself. "I'm glad. The actual town is terrible, I've always wanted to get out of here. The second I graduate. But now that your here it's not too bad, and the girls help." Ali said with a small smile. She kept saying things she didn't mean to.

Emily felt her cheeks warm and she knew they were visibly red. In an attempts to hide it, she let her hair fall across her face. Alison had just called her perfect. Perfect! She said you're perfect! "Yeah, I know. I don't usually tell people about um that part of my life. I usually get laughed at" she murmured. Most people would tell her there was no way her father was military. She was to... shy. So she had stopped telling people. She didn't feel the need to brag about anything. She told her father how proud she was and that was what mattered right? "So far I like the people I've met..." she said softly. glancing up at Alison with a shy smile.

Alison
Ali smiled as she saw the strands of hair falling in her face again, wanting to push it back so she could see the blush she knew was there. But she held her han back. "Well you should know, people don't keep secrets from me. Plus I love learning about you." Ali said with a smile and nudged her softly. She met Emily eyes at her next comment. Her heart beginning to beat rapidly.

Emily's eyes met Alison's and a smile spread across her lips. "I don't have many secrets to tell" she stated softly, running a hand through her hair. "I'm not all that interesting" she chuckled softly, feeling Alison nudge her. She thought about it for a second before looking back up at her "But... You can ask me anything" She murmured softly, biting the inside of her lip.

Alison
Ali shook her head, "Oh you are too very interesting Emily. And I'm sure there are plenty of secrets to know." Ali said with a smirk. She saw Emily look back up at her again, and she kept her smirk. "anything?" Ali asked daringly.

Emily felt a blush creep across her cheeks as she looked up at Alison "Sure" What. Have. You. Started. She smiled shyly, her heart racing in her chest. She could feel Alison close to her, her skin tingling. She shifted in place, running a nervous hand through her hair. She was excited that the rest of the night would most likely be spent with Alison... and Ben. Right... Ben. You have to talk to him tonight. She sighed inwardly, her smile faltered slightly, unnoticeable to anyone.

Alison
Ali saw another blush across Emily's cheek, making her heart race fast. She felt her shift and wanted nothing more than to just kiss her, but she quickly pushed the thought away. She was just being a stupid teenager with hormones. She heard her mother call them down for dine r and smiled, "Ready to eat?" She asked.

-do you want to time skip to the lake or keep going? I'm good with either or whatever!--

-Let's time skip to the lake lol-

Emily shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other as the girls stood near the lake waiting for Alison to finish getting changed. She held her hands over her stomach, feeling self confident standing in Alison's bikini. Some girls had eyed her warily, some stared her down with pure envy. She could feel people talking about her, the way heads drifted slightly towards her. She was starting to wonder if this had been the best idea but suddenly, her eyes landed on Ben and a small smile spread across her face as his eyes met hers. She waved slightly with a shy smile.

--haha okay, and yeah I did get your message!--

Ben
Ben was messing around as usual with some of the other swimmers. They were all just talking and joking around. Some of the lacrosse boys were there too, including Noel. His eyes soon landed on Emily and he smile, checking out her body. "Be back." He mumbled as jogged over to Emily. "Glad to see you here!" He said with his dazzling smile, his eyes slightly roaming her body.

Alison
Ali was finishing getting changed, eager to see Emily. She finished making sure she looked absolutely perfect knowing all eyes would land on her the second she walked out. Ali took a deep breath and smirked into the mirror before turning to walk outside. The first person she saw was the girls and then Emily. Her heart racing as she looked at them for a second. But it soon dropped seeing Ben talking to Emily. Emily, who was in a bikini. She looked so perfect, she was so fit. Ali was slim, she looked really great. But Emily; Emily looked athletic. Ali loved it. But she walked over to be girls, slightly ignoring Emily. Mad Ben was there:

-Okay haha good :)-

Emily smiled "I told you I would come... What are you guys doing?" she asked, nodding towards the swimmers who stared at her and Ben. She felt her cheeks flush slightly as Ben's eyes roamed her body, he made it so obvious. As Alison joined the girls she couldn't help but glance over at her, her eyes skimmed her body briefly before turning back towards Ben with a smile. Alison looked stunning and Emily felt her stomach flip at the thought of her, it was as if Alison controlled her.

Hanna turned to Alison happily "Oh my god! Look who's talking to Emily. She's already got one of the CUTEST swimmers." she laughed, glancing at Aria who nodded in return though her eyes were glued on Noel. She glanced at Hanna and Alison "Should I go talk to him? I think I'll go talk to him." she remarked, not even giving them a chance to respond as she walked off. Hanna's eyes shifted towards Sean suddenly, her smile turning into a slightly disappointed frown.

Ali saw Emily's eyes roam we not slightly, she was probably just looking at her bikini, after all it was the cutest. But she couldn't help but want Ben gone. She hated te way the girls were talking. Spencer was looking around for a guy to talk to. "Too bad there aren't any older guys around, huh Spence?" She said eyeing her. Spencer looking at Ali her face going pale. Ali couldn't help being a bitch, especially when she was mad. She watched aria walk away and noticed te why Hanna was. "Let's go talk to the boys." Ali said. "We'll be back." Ali said to Emily as they walked past her, she made sure her hand grazed Emily's arm. Ali was still figuring Emily out, she was close to her secret.

BEN
Ben turned to see Ali, all of the guys of course turned to see her. Checking her out, a few shy whistles. Ben just shook his head with his giddy smile and turned back to Emily. "We are all just being idiots, cmon. Come meet some of them." He said flowing the girls and pulling Emily by the hand.

Emily felt her body stiffen slightly as Alison's arm grazed hers. She glanced over at her with a sharp breath but said Nothing just smiled at Ben. "Alright alright I'm coming" she chuckled loudly, slightly wanting Alison to here. She close her hand around his as he pulled her forward

Status
Not open for further replies.