Alison and Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALISON
Ali was just outside on the field but kept glancing in to the indoor swimming pool. She couldn't see into the windows super well, due to the sun and glare. But she couldn't help but glance over once in a while, thinking about the brunette who was swimming. As she continued to play she played her hardest, hoping Emily was watching but knew she most likely wasn't. But she loved to show off to Spencer anyways.

BEN
Ben smiled and shrugged, "Yeah. I made the team last year so I'm hoping to do the same this year. But it's nice to meet you anyways Emily." Ben said he saw the coaches coming to soon split the boys and girls and then start the tryouts. "Well will I see you at the lake party later?" He asked quickly, but still calmly.

Emily smiled and nodded "I'll be there." she stated, her cheeks warming slightly as she waved to him. She glanced out the window, catching the slight glimpse of blonde hair andnher heart fluttered. She was caught off guard when the coach called to her. She swam her hardest, beating the top girl by several seconds. She was gleeful as she got out of the water, the coach smiling broadly. "Well done! It's Emily right?" Emily nodded without hesitation, her heart pounding, her breathing still heavy from the swim. "I think you just made the team. Congratulations!" she praised her. Emily couldnt help but smile at the coaches words. She mumbled a thank you and slipped into the girls locker room, drying herself off. She sighed a breath of relief as she slipped her clothes on, eager to see Alison.

Alison
Ali was so done with all the running they were doing by the end of practice. Spencer was right that they were conditioning. Finally when the coach let them go she eagerly walked with spencer to the locker room. Her death stil heavy and she knew that her skin was glistening from the sweat. As Spencer continued to talk about the different plays and strategies Ali's mind just kept on thinking about Emily. She smiled once she saw Emily as she was drying off her hair. Ali quickly changed out of her uniform and made sure she still looked perfect and went back to Emily, "Hey, how were tryouts?" She asked with a smile and ran her hand through her hair which was stil perfect despite the running.

Emily glanced sideways, catching sight of the beautiful blond. Her slin was still glistening from the water, and her hair was drenched making her look away nervously. "Great! I made the team." she stated happily glancing at Alison. She half wanted to brag about being the fastest but she lept her mouth shut. "I saw you practicing a little bit. Was it fun?" she asked with a nervous smile, running a hand through her brunette hair as she tried to tame it from the water. Her eyes yet again gazed across Alison but she immediately turned back to her locker, gathering the rest of her things. "Ready!"

Alison
Ali smiled, "I knew to would. I bet you were fastest weren't you?" Ali said already knowing the answer. Most everyone had left the locker room by then. Ali smirked slightly, so Emily had been watching. Her heart jumped a bit. "No, it was hell. But that's alright." Ali said. Emily's hair looked so naturally beautiful while it was slightly wavy and curled although it was still slightly wet. Her tanned skin glowing perfectly from the water that still lingered. She felt herself almost blush from staring at Emily too long and looked away. She smiled when she was ready, "Perfect." She said with her regular smirk and began to walk out.

Emily nodded slightly "I was only faster than her by a few seconds though" More like a minute Emily, you should tell her. But she kept her mouth shut and smile, her heart fluttering as Alison held her gaze. She was so entranced she never noticed the way Ali herself turned slightly pink. As Alison turned around Emily swung the bag over her shoulder and followed. "Oh I met this guy named Ben today. He seemed nice. He asked if I was going to the lake." she started, her voice less shakey as she spoke. She suddenly felt very comfortable as they walked, her steps slightly light almost ... Gleeful but it wasnt from the fact that a boy had talked to her as she would let Alison believe... No. It was from the sheer presense of Alison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison
Ali shook her head, "No I bet you were ages ahead!" Ali said as they continued walking. Ali looked down and felt slightly...jealous? Why would she be jealous of some stupid high school boy hitting on Emily? She continued to feel slightly agitated that a boy had talked to her, especially Ben, but she didnt let Emily take notice. "That's great. He probably hopes your going, cause he probably thought you were cute." Ali said, thinking who could blame him. It seemed that everyone was drawn to Emily, but not the way they were drawn to Ali. No it was different, something Ali didn't understand. Ali looked back up at her as they walked out of the school an headed down the sidewalk, "Your still coming to the lake right?" Ali asked. She knew Emily wouldn't miss a chance for a party, but she really really wanted Emily to still go. Even if it was for a stupid boy, Ali would make sure to change that. She wondered if Emily would be the type to drink, to actually go to that type of a party. But decided to wait and see how she acted before she asked her.

Emily felt her cheeks run hot "You really think he thinks I'm cute?" she asked gleefully. You don't care what he thinks... You want HER to think you're cute. Emily smiled, a small bounce in her step as she followed after her. She pulled out her phone quickly to message her mom about Alison but hesitated... "Of course!" she stated excitedly. She sent the message quickly telling her mom she wouldnt be home for awhile. "Im going to your house right?" she asked softly, running a nervous hand through her hair.

Alison
Ali smiled at her blush, "Most definitely. It would be hard for anyone not to find you cute." Ali said her eyes scanning her body again. Ali watched as Emily pulled out her phone, and then smiled as she replied ofcourse before texting her mom. "Perfect. And yes, you can meet my parents. Well at least my mom, my dads gone for business." Ali said and watched Emily brush a hand through her hair. Wishing it was her own hand instead of Emily's. No, Ali couldn't be thinking this. She only wanted to play with Emily, play with her feelings. But it almost felt that Emily was playing with Ali's feelings.

Emily felt a slight trickle of excitement wash through her body at Alison's words. "Cool. Do you think I should talk to Ben tonight?" she asked with a smile. Her eyes fluttering up to Alison's face, her own face flushing as she turned away. She wanted Alison to notice her but at the same time she didn't. She glanced at the floor nervously, Stop doing this Emily... You can't have feelings for her... No matter how intoxicating she is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison
Ali felt a sting in her heart at Emily's question. She didn't j is what to say, she wanted to say No, to never talk to him again, but she knew what she had to say. "Yeah, you totally should! He's a cute guy, and a swimmer!" Ali said lying. Lying was like a foreign language to most, but Ali was fluent in it. She looked back up at Emily who was looking down, with a small smile she pushed the hair behind Emily's ear so she could see her face. She quickly looked back down, making sure Emily didn't see the blush across her face. How was this happening? No one ever made her blush, but somehow this girl, and a jock was actually making Ali blush.

Emily nodded, he was cute but he wasn't what she wanted... But then again... She should talk to him. It's normal for a girl to talk to a guy. That's normal. You're normal. She thought to herself but she felt wrong when she said it. She hadn't gotten that warm tingling feeling when Ben had talked to her but when Alison had... She turned to her with a smile "Yeah I guess your right. I definitely will. Maybe he'll ask me out..." she stated excited but she was partially hoping that maybe... Maybe Ali didn't want that.

Alison
Ali couldn't help but want to yell no to Emily, to not let her talk to Ben. Ali looked over at Emily's smile, and she just had to smile seeing how happy and giddy she seemed that a boy had talked to her. "Yeah....maybe he will." He would be stupid not to, is what Ali was thinking. She looked down at Emily's lips for a second but quickly looked back up to her eyes. What was she doing? Ali looked back ahead and saw her house come into veiw. "That's my house, and that's Spencer's." Ali said pointing to the two houses.

Emily looked anxiously at the two houses. Everything in Rosewood was so... Over done. The houses were all big and classy and everything looked so... Perfect. She smiled at Alison "It's a nice house..." she stated with a smile, running a nervous hand through her hair. Alison had looked like there was something more she wanted to say to Emily but she didn't want to push her. "I don't think I'll say yes... At least not right away. I mean... I've never even... Kissed someone before." she murmured, looking away with a slight blush why did you have to say that. She is DEFINITELY going to think you are a lose now. She thought to herself and suddenly she felt that way too. She ran a hand through her hair her eyes fluttering up to the house's again.

Alison
Ali felt her heart flutter, would she really say no? Why would she care whether she has had her first kiss or not? And had she really not had her first kiss? This was Alison's opportunity. She knew that Emily was different, there was just something about her. She was different somehow and Ali was going to figure it out. Just like se had done with the others. "You've never had your first kiss?" She asked, her eyes looking down at Emily's lips. They seemed so sacred to Ali now. She walked up to her house opening the front door walking in making sure Emily followed.

Emily scanned the house as she walked in after Ali. The longer she was with her the easier it was to talk she looked and Ali "No. I've um... Never kissed anyone. I mean Ben is cute and I definitely would say yes... but I think I might have a crush on someone else." she stated but she didn't blush. She made sure to act as though it wasn't Alison She was talking about. Instead she just flickered her eyes back to the room and waited for Ali to lead them.

Alison
Ali looked at Emily slightly confused, another crush? "Oh, who is it?" Ali asked curiously but was soon interrupted by her mom. "Oh Hey mom, this is Emilly. She's knew to rosewood, they just moved here." Ali said with a smile. Mrs. D smiled as she lookedat the brunette then Ali. She seemed very nice. "Hello Emily, wonderful to meet you. You can always let us or Alison know if you need anything." mrs D. Said with a smile. "Will you be joining us for dinner?" She asked looking back at Ali and then Emily.

Emily froze when she asked who, she hadn't thought it through when she had said it. She was happy for the distraction from Alison's mom. She smiled and said hello politely, running a hand through her hair nervously. She glanced at Alison at her mother's questions. "I'd love to... I mean... If you and Alison don't mind" she stated, muttering slightly towards the end. She was sure her mom wouldn't care, She had told her to update her and that was that.

Alison
Ali smiled, "Perfect. Then we can head up to the lake." Ali said remembering they had to go to Spencer's before too. Ali's mom smiled and walked back into the kitchen. Ali took Emily by the hand and ran up the stairs. They reached her room and Ali turned back to Emily, "So who is it?" She asked eagerly. This was another chance, another opportunity to control her. Control her feelings.

Emily blushed slightly. She tried to come up with a person she might like... Someone she could get away with but couldnt. Instead she just shook her head "You know... It's no one. Maybe I will say yes to Ben" she stated with a half smile. Her eyes grazed over Alison's body briefly before sitting back on Alison's bed. "When are we going to the lake?" she asked excitedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.