Alison and Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ali watched aria helplessly trying to include herself in Noel's conversation. But Noel was too involved with Prudence. They would most likely be goin to the kissing rock soon. She turned to see Emily walking hand in hand with Ben as they talked. Her blood boiling. She thought back to the kissing rock and smirked, she knew exactly where to start her little game. Ali just let Ben and Emily talke for a while, knowing she wouldn't resist Alison.

Ben smiled as they walked hand in hand, "hey guys, this is Emily." Everyone said a hello, and offered her a drink. Ben himself grabbed a bear taking a few sips and turned back to Emily still smiling giddily. He put his arm around Emily's shoulders, "So how do you like rosewood?" He asked with another sip.

Emily waved a hello and grabbed a beer, popping the top of quickly. Her head pounded in her chest as she glanced over at Alison, but quickly turned away the moment Ben's arm fell over her shoulder. She couldn't help but smile as she leaned into Ben. "I like it so far. I like the people here" she stated with a soft flirty smile. Her eyes grazing Alison's body As she slipped at the beer in her hands. Suddenly... It was as if she craved her attention. She chugged down most of the beer, a slightly giddy feeling settling over her body.

Ben
Ben bit his lip slightly as Emily pulled closer to him. He smiled, "Well that's good." He said as he looked at her. He heard one of his buddy's yell something about a race, "I'm winning this one for you!" He said as he ran to the water quickly diving in.

ALISON
Ali watched as Emily drank half of the beer, she didn't think Emily would actually do it. She soon saw Emily eyeing her, and Ali just kept her eyes looking into Emily's. Almost daring her to look away. She soon saw Ben slip his arm away and run towards the water with a few other idiots. The girls were all talking to different people so she just walked back to Emily, she turned to see Noel and prudence walk off. "There go Noel and Prudence off to the kissing rock. People have been sneaking off to the kissing rock for hindreds of years." Ali said with a small smirk.

Emily smiled at her rolling her eyes slightly as she leaned back watching Noel and Prudence disappear into the forest "You're making that up" she stated, turning away towards the water as Ben swam. She smiled slightly, a happiness settling in her stomach. She wondered what it would be like to kiss Ben . . . maybe it would clear up this confusion she felt with Alison. But then another thought hit her. I wonder what it would be like to kiss Alison.

Alison

Ali raised her eyebrows at Emily, she hated that Emily was looking at Ben. "Just because I make it up doesn't mean it not true. You go there with somebody, and you can feel the ghosts of the other lovers spying on you. Pushing you to do it. You know, you should never disappoint a ghost." Ali said with a small smirk. Her eyes looming over her body before going back up to her eyes.

Emily felt a small chill run through her as Alison's eyes traced over her body. She looked away momentarily before meeting Alison's eyes again "It's just a dusty old rock" she stated, her eyes locking with Alison's. She felt as though she couldn't look away. Alison was in control... Again. Her heart raced in her chest, her mind focused on Alison.

Alison
Ali Lifted an eyebrow at her, their eyes locked. "Who want to take there?" Ali asked biting her lip slightly. She didn't take her eyes off of Emily. She wanted her to know that Alison knew Emily's little secret.

Emily felt her heart skip a beat slightly at Alison's question. She didn't want to pull her eyes away from Alison's but she needed to make herself seem normal. But something in Alison's eyes said she knew the way her presence made her giddy. She glanced over at Ben and without thinking "Maybe Ben would take me." she stated, glancing at Alison again with a half smile you want to take her... Just tell her. But She couldn't. She ran a nervous hand through her hair as she locked eyes with Alison again.

Alison
Ali kept her eyes on Emily even after she looked to Ben. "If that's what you want..." Ali said tauntingly. She moved her hand to Emily's, "But we both know what it is that you want." Ali said she kept her hand in Emily's, wanting her to tell Ali what she wanted. What they knew she wanted.

Emily bit her lip slightly as Alison rested her hand on hers. She knew in that moment that Alison had seen her face, seen the way she reacted, but Emily couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. Instead she pulled her hand away just as Ben got back towards the shore "Look! Ben won! I better go congratulate him!" She stated, pushing herself to her feet. She glanced at Alison whose eyes reflected what looked close to disappointment before she turned and jogged over to Ben "Good job Ben!" she exclaimed, her eyes scanning his body, but she couldn't help as they flickered back over to Alison, watching them with an icy stare.

Ben
Ben was out of breath by the time he had made it back to shore. "Thanks! Your a pretty good motivater." He said with a smile.

Alison
Ali felt disappointment surge through her. She felt Emily pull away and head towards the shore of the lake. Ali wasn't about to give up that easily. Ali walked over to her, "Sorry Ben I have to borrow her." Ali said taking her hand and leading her into the forest.

Emily smiled, running a hand through her hair. When Alison approached her, she felt a shiver run through her but she kept her eyes on Alison. "Ali what are you doing?" she asked as Alison dragged her towards the forest. She felt excitement surge through her but she refused to let it show. She glanced back at Ben, his eyes following them "Ali... I thought you told me to talk to him" she stated, But this is what you wanted her to do right? Drag you off into the forest? Emily fell hushed and walked in step with Alison.

Alison
Ali just kept a smirk on her lips as she pulled Emily along. Ali looked back at Emily, "I know." Ali said and then continued her pace. Soon they came to the rock, "I thought I should prove it to you. This is the kissing rock." Ali said a smirk on her lips.

Emily felt herself glance at Alison's lips but turned away. The rock was large enough for two people to sit on and had initials carved into it's sides. I guess Alison didn't completely make it up but . . . "Why did you bring me here?" she asked carefully, ignoring the piece of hair that fell in her face. She should have been back at the lake shore with Ben, Ben should have brought her here.... she should be acting normal... so why did she want so bad for Alison to kiss her. Her eyes fluttered back towards the bushes, her heart racing in her chest.

Alison
Ali looked at Emily, "Because. I wanted to prove I'm always right." She said taking her hand again. She pulled her in close to her wrapping her hand around Emily's waist. her hand moved up to Emily's hair tucking it behind her ear. She leaned in kissing Emily softly on the lips. Her heart racing.

Emily felt her heart race as Alison wrapped her arm around her waist What is she doing? She felt like she couldn't breath. She returned to biting the inside of her lip as Alison pushed the stray hair behind her ear. When Alison leaned in, she wasn't sure how to respond, she stayed still unmoving until Alison's lips touched hers gently. Without thinking she responded, kissing Alison back, her lips gentle. As she pulled away, she touched her lip briefly and met Alison's beautiful blue eyes "What... what was that for?" she asked softly, her breath slightly shaky as she stared up at Alison.

Alison
Ali felt Emily kiss her back and her heart raced. She knew Emily had feelings for her, even if Emily wasn't sure herself. She wasn't sure how she felt about the kiss, she almost liked it. She didn't know what to say to Emily. "I told you, I know everyone's secrets." Ali stated with a smirk. She wondered how Emily was feeling, if she wanted to kiss Ali again.

Emily flickered her eyes over Alison's body, landing on her lips and looking back up at her eyes. At Alison's words she stepped back slightly and bit her lip, part of her wanted to leave but why couldn't she pull herself from Alison. Alison knew so what did it matter if she kissed her again? "What are you talking about?" she asked nervously, glancing towards the kissing rock. She didn't want to believe Alison knew how she made her feel but... what could she do if she already did? You could kiss Ben.

Alison
Alison watched Emily closely, she knew how Emily felt and she wasnt going to let Emily forget that, ever. "Emily I'm not going to tell you that, it's something you have to say. Something only you know." Ali said. She wanted to pull her into another kiss, but she refrained. She played with a lot of people's feelings, she never let herself develop feelings. But now, in this moment, it was so hard for Ali. Harder than it had ever been.

Emily shook her head and ran a hand through her hair. If she admitted it to Alison, it would make it all more real. She stepped slightly closer, glancing at Alison's lips but couldn't say anything. If she told her... then everything would change. The world would change... her parents would be ashamed, people would laugh at her... she had to be normal... but maybe just... one more kiss. She didn't make a move, just looked at Alison. "I uh..." she muttered, not knowing what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.