Alison and Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.
--hmmm probably 3rd? Since lunch can be after 4th lol--

Alison
Ali nodded at Emily's words, "Yep." Ali said with a simple smile. Her blonde locks flowing perfectly as the walked, as they usually did. She kept her eyes on Emily as she spoke, a smile upon her lips. "Tadpole? That's cute..." She said. She heard a sigh escape Emily's lips making her heart race. She smiled brushing her hand from Emily's hair down along her arm playfully. Ali normally knew what she was doing, but in that moment she wasn't quite sure.

Emily bit her lip slightly and averted her eyes from the blonde Stop. Stop reacting like this. She scolded herself, her heart racing slightly, but she couldn't bring herself to pull away. At Alison's comment about tadpole league she let out a small nervous chuckle. "No it's not. It's lame" No. You're lame. What kind of response is that. She complained. She saw a chubby blonde turn towards them as she headed towards the door to french "Hey Alison!" The blonde shouted, waving her hands dramatically. Emily couldn't help but smile, "Whose that?" She asked briefly, glancing up at Alison.

-Sounds good... So we can also do the Ben and Emily relationship obviously, maybe he could talk to her at the lake or something? Swimming tryouts? And I don't know if when Maya comes into the picture (and *gag* paige) if you wanted to sort of RP them so I am not like having a one sided relationship lmao XD-

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison
Ali smiled at Emily's comment, "No, it's cute. Trust me, I know what cute is." Ali said confidently holding her head high. She kept her smile on her face as they walked and soon saw Hanna. She waved with a smile and looked back at Emily, "Oh, that's Hefty Hanna. She's great, you'll love her." Ali said as they walked. They soon came up to the door, "Here you are Madame." Ali said with a slight French accent and turn of her shoulder.

--haha I hate them all!! Jk it's totally chill, I can play them. Cause yeah it wouldn't work so well if you played them lol--

Emily couldn't fight it anymore. Her cheeks flushed and her body felt warm as she looked down at her feet. "Thanks" at least you didn't fumble this time. Stop blushing. You're being a fool. But she ignored her thoughts. The blush faded slightly at Alison's comment about Hefty Hanna, her eyes narrowing slightly. She thought the girl looked sweet and it wasn't like she was that heavy. Her thoughts faded away into nothingness as Alison spoke again. "Thank you. So . . . I guess I'll see you at lunch?" she asked nervously, a small smile on her face as she looked up at Alison's blue eyes.

Alison
Ali saw the blush once again on emilys cheeks and she smiled, she absolutely loved it. She smiled at Emily's next words, "Just have Hanna bring you to our table." Ali said. She pushed a lock of Emily's hair behind her ear once more, before turning back and waking down the hall, not turning back. Reminding Emily she has to earn Ali's attention. But this was one time Ali wanted to turn, to look into the deep brown eyes and see the pink blush across her skin.

Emily nodded to Alison, her eyes briefly glancing over Alison's body. As Alison's pushed a piece of hair behind Emily's ear Emily couldn't help but glance at her lips. Wonder what it would be like to.... No stop Emily. This is wrong. You barely know her. And she's a HER... What are you doing? She scolded herself, but as Alison turned away she couldnt help but have her eyes trace over her. She slipped into class once Alison had disappeared and took a seat next to Hanna.

For the next hour she doodled in her notebook while the teacher rambled on about some simple words she already knew. She exchanged several hushed whispers with Hanna and even started her english homework. By the time the bell rang she was eager to see Alison again. Hanna dragged her down the hall talking about some guy named Sean and Emily smiled and nodded along with her. As she slipped into the cafeteria she caught sight of Alison's blonde hair and smiled. Aria caught sight of her too and smiled. Beside Aria was a girl Spencer hadn't seen at all that day. She had straigh brunette hair and books piled next to her. She seemed to be deep in conversation with Alison until Hanna shouted her hello. "Um hey..." she greeted, glancing down at the floor as the mystery girl stared at her.

Alison
Ali had the most boring time in her Bio class. She just sighed thinking about Emily the whole time. She was most definitely excite to have her as a new friend. Almost like getting another toy, is how Alison thought of it. Soon the bell rang and Ali made her way through the halls and got to her table. The one they always at at every day. Ali was talking with spencer and aria when she saw Aria looking at someone. She turned to see Emily and she smiled, "Hi Em. And Han. Come sit." Ali said patting the seat next to her looking at Emily. She smiled as she looked back at te group and Spencer. "You've already met Aria and Hanna. This is Spencer." Ali said gesturing to Spencer. "And this is Emily." She said to Spencer.

Spencer
Spencer was in her regular field hokey type of outfit. She smiled as she was introduced to the new girl. She was different from the rest of them, but then again none of the girls were alike. Spencer soon looked back at Ali, "I hear that we have conditioning today." Spencer said as she took a bite f her salad. She glanced back at emily, she seemed like she would be a swimmer by her body type. "Are you a swimmer?" She asked curiously.

Emily felt her body heat up as everyone looked at her. She slid gracefully into the seat next to Alison and looked up as everyone greeted her. Hanna moved off to talk to Aria as Spencer focused on a conversation with Alison. She felt to close to Alison. "Um... Yeah. I'm going to try outs this afternoon..." she glanced at Ali half wanting to ask her if she would walk her to practice but her nerves got the better of her. When Hanna turned she caught Spencer's eye "She said she's been swimming since she was really little. She talked about swimming almost ALL period" Hanna joked, smiling at Emily but Emily turned away. Slightly embarressed to have Hanna shout that out in front of Alison. It was true though. Emily spent most her time in the pool. When she was stressed... When she was happy... When she just wanted to swim. She lived for it. Usually. Aria smiled "That's really awesome Emily. I do photography!" she exclaimed with a smiled. Emily smiled in return, her heart pounding slightly.

Alison
Ali watched Emily closely. But acted like she wasn't paying attention to her. She looked at Spencer with a slight groan, "I hate Conditooning." Ali said and then looked at Hanna as she spoke and then smiled looking at Emily. She knew she was embarrassed. "She told me it was tadpole league. I think it's cute." Ali said running a hand through Emily's hair with a smile. She looked to aria with another smile as she spoke and then back at Spencer. "We play field hockey." Ali said looking back to Emily. Her and skimming Emily's as she moved it to run a hand through her own hair.

Emily shifted awkwardly in her seat as Alison ran a hand through her hair, thankful that none of the other girls were paying much attention to her. "Thanks. Field Hockey seems fun... But I like the water. I think I'm pretty fast." she murmured, her skin tingling as Alison's hand grazed hers. Aria glanced at Hanna who had resumed talking about Sean and Emily smiled. She didn't want to go to class again. She wanted to stay here with Alison. She would have to walk home after swim try outs and she wasn't even sure how to get around town yet. Her mind flip flopped between Alison and school and after school, not settling on anything. Her eyes skimmed the cafeteria, eyes flickering over to her, she could hear her name being whispered a table over and sunk further into her seat.

Alison
alison could tell that Emily was unsure of all of Alison's movements, which is exactly what Ali wanted. Some smiled, "Like I and Spencer said, you have the perfect body for it." Ali said with a small smirk. She could hear Emily's name at a table and she turned, her blonde hair falling behind her shoulders at the sudden movement. She glared at the table until they all shut up and started to talk about other things. People knew better than to piss of Alison Dilaurentis. She turned back to Emily, "So are you doing anything after swimming?" Ali asked.

--I don't know if you remember in the books but in the book 'Ali's pretty little lies' during one of Emily's swim meets she sees Emily's notebook with a huge heart and an A in the middle of it. And then in the very back of the book it's says I love Ali and she realizes Emily likes Ali. Idk we could do that if you want but we don't have to just something I remember!---

Emily could almost feel her heart pounding in her chest at Alison's comments as she ran a hand through her hair, pushing most of it back behind her ear. She flashed Alison a shy smile and said a quiet thanks. As Alison turned towards the table that had been belittling her, the group fell hushed and began talking, more loudly, about other things. When Ali turned back to her, her breath caught in her throat. "Just getting lost on my way home. Why?" She asked, chuckling slightly as she looked up at the blonde. She hoped that maybe... just maybe... she would ask her to hang out, but why would she? Then again why would she be doing any of this?

-Shhhhhh I haven't gotten their yet. Spoiler =P but sure we can do that that's fine! lol-

Alison
Ali smiled even more at Emily's thank you and the way she was so self conscious. Ali chuckled at her next words, "Well I have practice the same time as your tryouts. you should just come over to my house after, there is. A party we are all going to. It's up at a lake nearby." Ali said hoping Emily would agree. For some reason she really didn't want Emily to back out, she wanted her to go with Ali.

Emily felt her heart flutter slightly as she yanked at her own hair, trying to find something to do with her hands aside from fiddle with her thumbs. "Sure! That'd be great" she said excitedly. She couldn't think of anything she would rather do then spend time with Alison and her new friends. She stared up at her with eager eyes, a smile flashing across her lips. Her brown eyes met Alison's blue ones and for a minute she couldn't look away, Aria breaking the trance she had fallen under "Are we all meeting up at Spencer's house or are we going separate?" she asked, glancing at Alison. Everyone seemed to look for Alison's eyes when they asked a question, no one looked to the others. Emily felt a slight disappointment in her chest as Alison turned away but said nothing.

-When did you want Alison to find it? I can have her doodle it after the kissing rock scene if you want?-

Alison
Ali felt her heart thump a bit louder, "Perfect." She said with her smile. As their eyes met she felt herself falling into them. In a chocolate river of beauty. Ali soon heard aria speak and tuned her head, slightly agitated. But she was the leader, all questions were answered by her. She was supposed to know everything, or at least act like she did. Ali thought for a moment, "We can all meet at Spencer's before." Ali said. She glanced at Spencer who was currently reading. Spencer looked up briefly and nodded ad then went back to her book. Ali looked back at Emily with a smile, and then hears the bell ring And she groaned.

Emily flickered her eyes up to Alison's with a slightly shy flirty smile. She wanted to see Alison look at her the way she had just a second ago, but Emily wasn't sure whether she had actually looked at her like that or if her mind had been playing with her again. As the bell rang she sighed inwardly, but she wasn't going to move until Alison looked at her "Will you um... meet up with me after tryouts?" she asked nervously, biting the inside of her lip as she looked to Alison.

-Also, should we time skip to after school? or after tryouts. I was thinking Emily could meet Ben at practice and tell Ali about him after practice?-

Last edited by a moderator:
Alison
Ali turned to Emily with a smile, "I'll meet you in the locker room." Ali said with a flash of her blue eyes and wide smile. She slippe out of the chair bench and looked back at Em, "What's your next class?" She asked as they went off to the next class

--yeah time skip to swim practice is perfect, an then I will play Ben.--

-Okay lol. Should she doodle the heart after the kissing rock? Oh and when I get home I'll message you the conversation they had about the kissing rock. All the quotes lol.-

Emily walked side by side with Alison, her face slightly red from the brilliant smile Alison had flashed her. "Um math I believe" she stated with a smile, following Alison closely, her heart racing in her chest.

-time skip-

Emily trudged out of class, her body sore and tired and her mind extremely bored. It had been a long afternoon and she eagerly wanted to swim. She slipped through the crowd of students until she reached the locker room. Once she was in she quickly stripped from her clothes and slipped on her swimsuit, heading out to meet the coach. She talked for a few minutes before turning back towards the pool, fiddling with her brown hair mindlessly.

--haha it's up to you! And oki Doki!--

Alison
Ali had finished her last class of the day and walked to the locker room to dress for field hockey. She walked in talking to a few random girls as she walked in. Ali glanced at the brown skinned brunette girl and smiled. She wanted to go talk to Emily, but she held herself back and just kept walking to change. Spencer soon following and getting ready just as Alison had. Ali was team captain, and that always got under Spencer's skin. It was the one thing besides being a queen that she could beat Spencer at.

Ben
Ben had changed and was already out messing around with some of the guys on the swim team. He glanced over to see the new girl, Emily? Everyone knew who she was since Ali had taken her under her wing. Ben smirked walking over to her, she seemed shy but was hot. He made his way to her, "Hi, I'm Ben." He said with a smile and put his hand out. Some if the guys messing around and following him over to her.

Emily barely noticed as the young boy approached her, jumping slightly at his voice. "Um hi, I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you" she said with a vibrant smile. She ran a hand through her chocolate brown hair, her eyes skimming Ben slightly. He was cute, she guessed, and clearly a swimmer "Are you trying out too?" she asked, her voice soft. She glanced towards the locker room, hoping to see the blonde lingering somewhere near but there was no sign of her

Status
Not open for further replies.