2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Okay everyone. So, due to some extra internet usage some members of my family had to do this month, I'm closing in on my data limit again. Unfortunately this time I still have two weeks until it resets. That being said, I won't be able to be on all the time like I normally am. I will try to get on sometimes because I don't want to not rp for two whole weeks, but it will be random and I might be missing for days in a row for the next two weeks. I'm not entirely sure when or when I won't be on but at least expect me to miss some days.

Don't worry, Scarlet-hime! We won't burn down this thread or the roleplay. O vO b

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
Yo, am I the only weird around here that has a notes book about the stuff I want to do with my characters in this roleplay? xD

I literally wrote down the "chapters" Ryunosuke is going to have here after the Camp trip. There aren't the actual chapters of the roleplay, though, they are like guidelines that will help me to keep track of the plot I have for my dear Ryu. They even have their description and let me tell you something, I'm freaking proud of it. It's quite the drama and the perfect material for some anime.

I'm about to plan something as well for Alexander and some interactions plots that involve Shione. Crap, I better shut up already or I will give out spoilers! >.<

Yo, am I the only weird around here that has a notes book about the stuff I want to do with my characters in this roleplay? xD

I literally wrote down the "chapters" Ryunosuke is going to have here after the Camp trip. There aren't the actual chapters of the roleplay, though, they are like guidelines that will help me to keep track of the plot I have for my dear Ryu. They even have their description and let me tell you something, I'm freaking proud of it. It's quite the drama and the perfect material for some anime.

I'm about to plan something as well for Alexander and some interactions plots that involve Shione. Crap, I better shut up already or I will give out spoilers! >.<
Shinku, you are definitely weird.

But I also make notes of things I want to do with my characters, especially Akemi. I do it for all of my rps, sometimes on the computer and sometimes mentally.

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
sometimes on the computer and sometimes mentally.
*shyly hides wood pencil and pencil sharpener* M-Me too! Yay electronics...!

• Haha
Reactions: MaryGold
  • Sweet
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Not really. You're a Hime. XD

I know I'm not around much right now but feel free to still post in the IC everyone.

Scarlet-hime! Where have you been!? Your legion of evil knights missed you! We have a big world to dominate. We are waiting for your commands.

Scarlet-hime! Where have you been!? Your legion of evil knights missed you! We have a big world to dominate. We are waiting for your commands.
I can't be on much still because of low internet data.

Guess we have a phone company to visit and have a small talk about our Hime data plan...

1556170256552.gif

I'm waiting on xLarius to post again first. I may post for Mami this weekend though

Yes, I'm waiting for Dana to post too before jumping in again.

You're waiting for somebody that's waiting for somebody that's waiting...

And so, the cycle continues. O vO b

• OMG
Reactions: xLarius
Sorry! Just been busy with life. Things are going pretty hectic for me since I just graduated college and have too many pre-employment stuff to deal with. BUT NO WORRIES. I'll be working on my post today (=✪ᆽ✪=)

Take your time, my dear. I know how you feel. Life gets really chaotic after college. I'm already at the step where I wish to be a teenager again. The adult life is scary sometimes.

So, Miyuki just said that she doesn't like Ryunosuke, but also isn't interested in dating somebody...

But here we see our Tsundere-kun stuck in his wild thoughts:
1556426304917.gif
She didn't said she ISN'T AVAILABLE, THO. I better slap some sense into Ryu and blackmail him to man up and do something about that.

So, Miyuki just said that she doesn't like Ryunosuke, but also isn't interested in dating somebody...

But here we see our Tsundere-kun stuck in his wild thoughts:
View attachment 175886
She didn't say she ISN'T AVAILABLE, THO. I better slap some sense into Ryu and blackmail him to man up and do something about that.

Except she also accidentally agreed that she sees him as more than just friend. The girl is simply unaware that she is melting, okay?

• Spicy
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Had to read again that post and, yes, Miyuki did said that Ryunosuke makes her heart go dolí doki (kill me now). Now, I just need to get rid distract Reina from her.