2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
Just a question, when's the IC Forum gonna be up?
It depends on how long the others take to get up their characters, but I would like to get started some time this week.

Oh.

Well I just finished my second character.

I have this habit of reading up on everyone else's sheets only after finishing my own. Am startled to see the similarity between our characters' bios @ScarletNova
The weird thing is that I based mine off of my cat. xD I'll see if I can change it a bit unless you want your character to have a close friend that understands the struggle~

Okay, I couldn't think of anything better as a club role for my character, so historian it is! Working on the profile now. It should be a quick make, as I'm expanding him from an old NPC of mine (and, perhaps not-so-ironically, turning my player character from that old RP into an NPC here, who may not even show up much).

Anyhow, just one main question right now. Do we need to pick a voice? That kinda caught me off-guard, since this is all text stuff.

Typically you don't. Usually if an RP has a voice or theme on the application its just a fun extra you can put if you want to, a lot of people don't. @Hamlowe

• Useful
Reactions: Hamlowe
Hey, if anyone wants to work on a pre-existing relationship before the RP officially starts I'd be completely down for discussing in the PMs.

Oh.

Well I just finished my second character.

I have this habit of reading up on everyone else's sheets only after finishing my own. Am startled to see the similarity between our characters' bios @ScarletNova
The weird thing is that I based mine off of my cat. xD I'll see if I can change it a bit unless you want your character to have a close friend that understands the struggle~
I was reading that she was a lot like my character in that regard, but I like the idea of having someone who might understand. Maybe we can have them be close friends actually. If they are both rich too, they probably met each other at some point, maybe at some type of event. I also noticed one of her nicknames is Queen while mine is the Queen of Hearts, but I'm totally fine with that.
Okay, I couldn't think of anything better as a club role for my character, so historian it is! Working on the profile now. It should be a quick make, as I'm expanding him from an old NPC of mine (and, perhaps not-so-ironically, turning my player character from that old RP into an NPC here, who may not even show up much).

Anyhow, just one main question right now. Do we need to pick a voice? That kinda caught me off-guard, since this is all text stuff.
It is all text, but I feel like giving your character a voice helps us understand what type of character he/she is. You could just name a person, even an actor or actress. If you still can't figure out any person, just describe the voice, but the voice in this case is a requirement since everyone else has done one as well.
Hey, if anyone wants to work on a pre-existing relationship before the RP officially starts I'd be completely down for discussing in the PMs.
Yes. Feel free to make pre-existing relationships with each other.

Her maids kind of treated her as if she were "too pure for this world" and kept her preeeettty sheltered. It would be sad if no one her age attended her birthdays though. So a close friend would be great~

My cat's name is Queen. Basically what I based the whole character off of. I'll switch it to ojou or princess just to avoid confusion. n .n

Her maids kind of treated her as if she were "too pure for this world" and kept her preeeettty sheltered. It would be sad if no one her age attended her birthdays though. So a close friend would be great~

My cat's name is Queen. Basically what I based the whole character off of. I'll switch it to ojou or princess just to avoid confusion. n .n
Well, maybe Haruhi was one of the only ones that attended her birthday. :P

Okay. That would make it less confusing.

Or the maids carefully selected Haruhi thinking she wouldn't be a horrible influence. Lol That sounds good. I'll edit my sheet when I get back on my laptop. @ScarletNova

Or the maids carefully selected Haruhi thinking she wouldn't be a horrible influence. Lol That sounds good. I'll edit my sheet when I get back on my laptop. @ScarletNova
Okay. I'll add her to my characters relationships. Haha, she wouldn't be a horrible influence --> The one that makes up the lovers club and runs around playing cupid in school. :P

That's the best use for a star wars gif I have ever seen so far. :D I love you! :P

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
I was actually interested in adding a character to this rp is there room from one more?

I was actually interested in adding a character to this rp is there room from one more?
Yup. There is room for you.

my bad guys I havn't been getting notifications. What's the status?

my bad guys I havn't been getting notifications. What's the status?
We mainly just finished up making characters and forming relationships before the start of the thread.

Reactions: Kurogane86
If anyone has any relationships they want to work out with my character (The Bishounen, and the Fortune Teller) just go ahead and message me

*Squeezes in*

Hello, is there any room for yet another character? =P