• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ScarletNova

Otaku Mode Activated
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
Online Availability
11:00pm to 2:00am weekdays 11:00pm to 4:00am weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Season 2 OOC: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club Season 2 (No Previous Knowledge Needed)

d175b0653ceb99bf1f3b5c2f8c33014f--kimi-ni-todoke-fall-leaves.jpg

:heart:Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club:heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life
In Character | Character Index
"We'll be your cupids!"
Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.
--- :heart: ---
We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

• Japan
    - (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
    City: Yokokami​
    Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
    - School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
    Stations named after city and towns​

• - Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

• - Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out, I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- It would be helpful to at least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

Last edited:
I am still here.

• Thank You
Reactions: ScarletNova
@MaryGold, okay. I'm okay with that as long as you have reasons for him to be around since pretty much all the time is just going to be the club going off places.

@Rads and @Elusive Thorns, we do still have an uneven amount if the numbers stay the same as they currently are. I am still unsure about one of the female characters right now, but to make it balance you two can also make another male character if you really want to. They can be whatever you want, but I do suggest to Elusive Thorns that it be someone that would work for the rp. For instance, I honestly don't think a psycho would really fit unless you really just mean that he's kind of weird in ways.
----

After that though I would prefer to be careful about how many characters we continue to add to the rp because the more characters the more confusing it might start to get. We have to make sure we stay organized and have all the characters actually posting too.

@MaryGold, okay. I'm okay with that as long as you have reasons for him to be around since pretty much all the time is just going to be the club going off places.

@Rads and @Elusive Thorns, we do still have an uneven amount if the numbers stay the same as they currently are. I am still unsure about one of the female characters right now, but to make it balance you two can also make another male character if you really want to. They can be whatever you want, but I do suggest to Elusive Thorns that it be someone that would work for the rp. For instance, I honestly don't think a psycho would really fit unless you really just mean that he's kind of weird in ways.
----

After that though I would prefer to be careful about how many characters we continue to add to the rp because the more characters the more confusing it might start to get. We have to make sure we stay organized and have all the characters actually posting too.

i did change my mind on saying i want to make a numb character did you see it?

i did change my mind on saying i want to make a numb character did you see it?
I know you mentioned that, I'm just letting you know my opinion because you asked about other personalities as well.

Reactions: Jack
eehehhehe i realize what i did back there and im so sorry for mentioning about the psycho but i was just curious back there maybe the thought of a girl could make him change to a good man he will be

I know you mentioned that, I'm just letting you know my opinion because you asked about other personalities as well.

eehehhehe i realize what i did back there and im so sorry for mentioning about the psycho but i was just curious back there maybe the thought of a girl could make him change to a good man he will be
Oh, you don't have to apologize for mentioning it. :D It's completely okay to come up with ideas and such and ask about them.

I was originally thinking about wrapping things up and starting the next chapter today, but do any of you guys want to have a little bit more time to wrap up what you are doing in the rp or make your other characters?

• Love
Reactions: xLarius and Rads
eheheh thank you now i feel to be more open up in the roleplay eheheeh and i shall make the numb character now and hope thing can work out great :D

Reactions: ScarletNova
As much as I would like to scare Kimchi Senpai some more and have Ruri try to comfort Mamoru, I'm not against moving forward.

Speaking of Mamoru, I will change his nickname to Piano so no one will get confused later after Rad's character comes into the picture. >.>

And it's not like Reina is doing anything worthwhile. I probably should have posted for her five days ago when I typed her response up...

But I love how things turned out so I cant say I have any regrets. xD

And it's not like Reina is doing anything worthwhile. I probably should have posted for her five days ago when I typed her response up...
Don't worry, I tend to get a bit worse than that because I come up with posts but never even get around to actually writing them. Then, I forget what I was going to do completely. :D

Lol I actually wrote my post just before Ryuunosuke tried to comfort Miyuki. But I honestly just wanted to see how it'd play out. Was not disappointed. xD

It was somewhere along the lines of Reina snapping at Kei and failing to comfort Miyuki [adding in comments that make the situation and her failure seem worse than it really is].

Her people skills will definitely need work in the future.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
I put Reina in my list of interesting characters from this roleplay. I also think she's cute AF.

@Elusive Thorns MMMMMMMH!!!! So, Alexander has a love rival!? Fufufu~ That the war begins! Blood will be poured- Heads will be... Oh, my... I think I'm in the wrong roleplay...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jack and Rads
I put Reina in my list of interesting characters from this roleplay. I also think she's cute AF.

@Elusive Thorns MMMMMMMH!!!! So, Alexander has a love rival!? Fufufu~ That the war begins! Blood with be poured- Heads will be... Oh, my... I think I'm in the wrong roleplay...
lol i going to do that but she didn't seem keen so i decided nah and i was thinking of doing rusta type char to change it up.

@Elusive Thorns, if you want to have him like her, it's okay with me. Although, we have a sergeant at arms already. I have no idea if that's a role that can be given to more then one person to be honest.

@Rads, I don't mind rivals. If you want to do some rival thing, I'm totally fine with it. I just meant that I want to make sure everyone is happy with how things are going. I don't want any of you to be disappointed or feeling unloved.

Reactions: Rads and Jack
@Rads, also you forgot your character's voice and school year. And we need to figure out a role in the club if he's part of the club. He can just be a regular member if you want.

@IceQueen, we haven't heard anything from you yet after my roll call.

@ScarletNova i see well when i was at highschool we have two sargent at arms because of a tie vote so i thought its okay but if its not then what else is open for him a hhmmm a task manager?

@ScarletNova i see well when i was at highschool we have two sargent at arms because of a tie vote so i thought its okay but if its not then what else is open for him a hhmmm a task manager?
I mean, if it's something that can have more than one person in that role then it's fine. I don't really know. You'd have to ask @Iceydaze about how she feels about it though as well because one of her characters has the role right now. All the roles are on my first post in the character index under the current active members list.