AHS Stolen Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked it :3 it's more than enough.

Reactions: True North
I probably won't be able to get a post in until Sunday at some point because ive got a lot going on this weekend. I'll do my best though but no guarantees. I apologize for the wait.

I'll be posting tomorrow evening, possibly tomorrow afternoon if I can squeeze it in. I'm too tired tonight :c

No worries you too! Post when you can :P

I made a status update about it, but I thought I would let you all know that I broke my foot and my replies are going to be from my tablet until I can get up and move around to my computer. So, I'm sorry if they're a bit short, but I don't have a keyboard attachment and typing isn't the easiest. If anyone needs me to add on to my post then please let me know!

O.O oh, goodness, you're going to be fine though, right? Agh, I hope it heals quickly!

I think so! :3 No one at the ER seemed overly concerned, so I think that's a good sign.

Hey guys! I was writing up my response for IC and I was wondering if this layout of the warehouse that Rozalin (R), Brooke (B), and Taka (T) are in was ok. The scene might get kind of actiony and wanted to make sure the layout was ok so there wouldn't be any confusion. If the picture is kind of hard to read, you can click on it to make it bigger

(( Also please excuse my goofy computer art skills :smile: ))

Warehouse Visual.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It works :P I myself will be making a simple visual in paint of the camp.

Here's the basic visual of the camp for you guys :P (Might expand upon the map later) [spoili]
ea063ca8325ed34da1233d4463dd0697.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited:
I updated the map, so that it makes a little more sense!

I forgot to add in a reply to Rozalin's question - Adding into my post

Hey, is @ch0sen1 still with us? I don't think they've gotten a chance to post since the first round.

Should we PM her? Maybe she's having the same notification problems as Milky was. I'm starting to PM Milky whenever IC updates... maybe she would want the same? I dunno though, just a suggestion.

Reactions: Melia
That's a good idea! I can do that if True and everyone else is okay with it.

@MilkyRamen, did you read my latest reply? Your post is disregarding what I posted.
As for Ch0sen, I pm'd him or her yesterday, but he or she hasn't replied back yet.

@True Self I'd assume they're just busy then? Hopefully they come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.