AHS Stolen Abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone just kinda forgot about me, I'd post earlier if it wasn't for the fact that i don't get alert notifications on this thread for some reason.
Hey Milky, Welcome back! You weren't forgotten D: we've been waiting for you!

Everyone just kinda forgot about me, I'd post earlier if it wasn't for the fact that i don't get alert notifications on this thread for some reason.
Ah! Milky! Nooo, you haven't been forgotten at all! You can still post!

As far as notification goes, there was an announcement that says that you have to read the last post of the thread to continue to get notifications. I don't know if it works or not, but it's worth a shot? :D Or, we can start tagging you in our own posts, if that'll be better!

Hey Milky, Welcome back! You weren't forgotten D: we've been waiting for you!
Well like i said my alerts arent alerting me at all so i just figured this RP sort of died then i checked manually and found out that all of you are posting and stuff.

I need a team to join..

:cheerful: No problem @Melia! You can also preview your post to make sure it's working by clicking the "more options" button next to "post reply"

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I haven't even got a link to the IC yet..

There was a pop up announcement on how to fix that last night.

Jesus i won't be able to post everyday if i have to post that much every post i do

True's rules on the first post of this thread say a minimum of two paragraphs per post. Don't think you need to match what everyone is doing, and introductions are usually on the longer side from what I can tell. I don't think every post for this RP is going to be novel length.

No one forgot about you. You're even the first selection by the scientist in my post.

I hope my post was okay! I cut myself short because I feel like I've taken too long and I also have to run out the door. If anyone needs me to add or change anything, just let me know!

Milky, read my intro in the Ic to find out :P
Cyclops, I'll read over it soon! I'm sure it'll be fine.

Will you be getting your intro in soon Milky? Everyone else has posted their's.

Reactions: neptune
Status
Not open for further replies.