Aevum {OOC // CS}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What is your priority?

• Life

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survival

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fortune

• Destiny

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Unknown

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Power

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luxury

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you mind making our father declare a large sum for the return of Lumi in your post? Then I'm guessing Luma's going to sneak away or something lol whatever you'd have her do
Could the Snow Clan be involved in this process somehow? Otherwise I was thinking of having Erin in the area for some good ole' reconnaissance, since the clan probably wouldn't be able to be present for this process.

Would you mind making our father declare a large sum for the return of Lumi in your post? Then I'm guessing Luma's going to sneak away or something lol whatever you'd have her do
I would love to. She's either going to sneak away or very publicly disappear as well xD

Reactions: ch0sen1
So we'll start with someone disappearing and a our characters will be trying to find them for the bounty?

So we'll start with someone disappearing and a our characters will be trying to find them for the bounty?
Yeah, the GM's character, my sister, will disappear during the storm. She's one of the twin high-princesses and is thusly an heir to the throne. A huge bounty will be put out and will give every character a reason to head towards each other. In the meantime my character might need to convince people that she is not her twin xD

Oh, I've already got a few ideas in my brain for Delphia to want to go after such a bounty. *rubs hands together*

Not because of the ideas, it's 'cause of the damn cold

Yeah, the GM's character, my sister, will disappear during the storm. She's one of the twin high-princesses and is thusly an heir to the throne. A huge bounty will be put out and will give every character a reason to head towards each other. In the meantime my character might need to convince people that she is not her twin xD
Oh okay. XD That'll be really good!

Could the Snow Clan be involved in this process somehow? Otherwise I was thinking of having Erin in the area for some good ole' reconnaissance, since the clan probably wouldn't be able to be present for this process.
You could have Erin simply traveling under order of Queen Meeru and then upon hearing about the High Princess he could send word to the Snow Clan. Just a suggestion it's fully up to you.

It's up! I'm excited. Anyway work has been busy but I'll try to get a post up tonight. I most likely will. c:

I think that if you don't you might be left out... at least that is what I am assuming? I am writing up a response now, but I am unsure as to how far to write. Is the bounty implied after the judgement?

Just double-checking, but everyone with an Aevum will be struck by the "lightening", right? I want to make sure I write my post correctly.

Reactions: Effervescent
I think that if you don't you might be left out... at least that is what I am assuming? I am writing up a response now, but I am unsure as to how far to write. Is the bounty implied after the judgement?
Yeah, Tarvos is supposed to put it in their post but we since you all won't be with her the news could have reached every crevice of Orbis.
Just double-checking, but everyone with an Aevum will be struck by the "lightening", right? I want to make sure I write my post correctly.
Yes, correct sorry for not clarifying

That's alright! Thanks!

@rechonq great first post! Just make sure you don't move too fast with your abilities. Make the suspense build, then again your ability is pretty plain and "clear". See what I did there? xD

No one will probably know Lumi's until the mid/end of the arc. There will be subtle hints though!

And also this will be a cause/effect Rp. You guys are free to act with your characters how you see fit, but I will have effects that will influence them in the future based off of choices made.

Sorry the pictures are so huge >.< I wanted them to be smaller but don't know how to make them smaller.

And also this will be a cause/effect Rp. You guys are free to act with your characters how you see fit, but I will have effects that will influence them in the future based off of choices made.
I know I ask a ton of questions already (sorry about that :P), but for clarification's sake: do you mean that for every round of posting, you'll be writing up a reactionary bit for all the characters to explain the effects of our actions per round, or is it more free-form where we just keep posting IC until we do something particularly notable that would have a greater effect?

I've played with both kinds and am just curious about your general idea.

do you mean that for every round of posting, you'll be writing up a reactionary bit for all the characters to explain the effects of our actions per round, or is it more free-form where we just keep posting IC until we do something particularly notable that would have a greater effect?
I am also curious about this =^.^=

@rechonq great first post! Just make sure you don't move too fast with your abilities. Make the suspense build, then again your ability is pretty plain and "clear". See what I did there? xD

No one will probably know Lumi's until the mid/end of the arc. There will be subtle hints though!
I thought about that, but most of what would be slowly learning how to do it or accidental activation, would involve losing clothes a lot and I thought that might be better to be skipped. I even thought it was a little fast, but his powers seemed pretty go or no.

Reactions: Effervescent
Status
Not open for further replies.