Aevum {OOC // CS}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What is your priority?

• Life

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survival

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fortune

• Destiny

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Unknown

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Power

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luxury

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's finished, unless of course there are changes that need to be made or just suggestions on how I could improve him. Overall, what do you think of Landon?

I think he's finished, unless of course there are changes that need to be made or just suggestions on how I could improve him. Overall, what do you think of Landon?
From what I skimmed he seems pretty well done, a quick note is that if you're going to have him from Obscurus then know that if he travels in and out of the province he'll be rather talked about controversially, as I posted Obscurus is a very reclusive province and chooses not to deal with the outside world much at all.

I'll look at all the CS' later after I finish work, and then give the rest their powers.

From what I skimmed he seems pretty well done, a quick note is that if you're going to have him from Obscurus then know that if he travels in and out of the province he'll be rather talked about controversially, as I posted Obscurus is a very reclusive province and chooses not to deal with the outside world much at all.

I'll look at all the CS' later after I finish work, and then give the rest their powers.

Yeah, I figured he would be a bit controversial to Obscurus. He is supposed to be an explorer and there is probably a lot to explore in Obscurus, but it was too limited for him. His personality was supposed to reflect the overall mentality of Obscurus, so it's not like he's giving them a good name or anything.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Oh yay we have a lot of diversity now. There for a moment we were mostly feminine with skills involving intelligence and dexterity xD

I see a lot of people Lumi might have interesting interactions with.

@There's Tavros For some reason I can't see if you have an image on your CS--I apparently have problems with images or something. Do you have a link? I'm really curious what Luma looks like.

@There's Tavros For some reason I can't see if you have an image on your CS--I apparently have problems with images or something. Do you have a link? I'm really curious what Luma looks like.
I can see it just fine, can you see this? If so, That's Luma.

0luma-jpg.124612

I'm not seeing the image, either

Because I can see it just fine lol

@There's Tavros you may have to actually save the picture of Luma to your computer then use the upload file option so everyone can see.
Dear God xD

@Everyone

It's because I took the picture URL from PMs between me and the GM regarding the character as I responded to a request for someone to play her twin(I RPd with Chosen like a year ago and was excited to find her again)

@Ruby. make sure you include what province she's from in your bio, as I'm sure her family would send out a missing persons on a child who leaves home at age 7 across the provinces.

Yeah the photo isn't showing for me either but I already know what the picture looks like so I guess it isn't a huge deal for me. o; I really like everyone's characters and I think each person brings something unique to the table. ~

I'm looking forward to seeing what ability Alchemy is going to get.

I'm assuming everything with her is fine, @ch0sen1 ?

@Ruby. make sure you include what province she's from in your bio, as I'm sure her family would send out a missing persons on a child who leaves home at age 7 across the provinces.
I'm not entirely sure how I forgot that detail, I was staring at the multiple provinces for like an hour to determine what province she was from, but it's there now. =^.^=

Congratulations, all characters have Aevum's! ^_^

May you learn to use them wisely and not get your ass killed lol.

If when there are characters that battle each other IC, be realistic with your power, and the end result will be determinant on the actions of the RPers. It both (or more) persist, I will GM the end result.

@rechonq
Everyone else's characters are at least 6-7 years younger, whoops xD

Age is but a number, anyways

Reactions: Radio Jelly
I'm so eager to see everyone's Aevum. /winks; Mmm.

@kimsim12 Lmao true. I think it's cool that there's an older character though!

They need an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.