Aevum {OOC // CS}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What is your priority?

• Life

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survival

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fortune

• Destiny

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Unknown

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Power

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luxury

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically in this universe derived from semi-medieval times, adulthood was known to be 16, even the age of accountability was as low as 7 years old. So everyone is an "adult".

They need a more adulty adult then. @rechonq 's Landon is PRACTICALLY and old man!

Working on the IC now!

There was supposed to be 12, but 2 never responded to the OOC, are you guys comfortable with us 10 or do you mind finding 2 more slots?

I'm fine with 10 myself, but if the majority wants 12 I'm also cool with that too! Whatever works :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: ch0sen1
I also agree that ten is a fine number of peoples =^.^=

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ten sounds about right to me also. Just as a heads up, I won't be active until tomorrow. o;

Reactions: ch0sen1
10 sounds like a Grande thing unless you want me to make an extra character :'D

Are we all starting together in a central location for this storm? Or are we off on our own and expected to move one way or the other?

Are we all starting together in a central location for this storm? Or are we off on our own and expected to move one way or the other?
I know for a fact I am starting in Terra's castle, Chosen's will be on the road somewhere on the way back to Terra, so if everyone joins up at some point it'll probably be around Terra.

I figured since the storm hit everywhere that we'd all be in our own kind of places.

Yeah I was wondering specifically about the Summit of Orbis and if that's going on at the time of the start, and if we are expected to be there? Seems like it'll be relevant for plot details but I suppose we could be doing our own thing when that happens.

The Summit of Orbis is some time away from current time, MC will be in Mundus on route to Terra, so everyone can base themselves where they'd like. The Summit will not be the event to bring everyone together, but the bounty for MC's rescue will. Obviously thats where the plot comes in, as it won't be so cut and dry.

I know for a fact I am starting in Terra's castle, Chosen's will be on the road somewhere on the way back to Terra, so if everyone joins up at some point it'll probably be around Terra.
Would you mind making our father declare a large sum for the return of Lumi in your post? Then I'm guessing Luma's going to sneak away or something lol whatever you'd have her do

Reactions: SweetPrince
Status
Not open for further replies.