Aevum {OOC // CS}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What is your priority?

• Life

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Evolution

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survival

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Fortune

• Destiny

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • The Unknown

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Power

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Luxury

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I ask a ton of questions already (sorry about that :P), but for clarification's sake: do you mean that for every round of posting, you'll be writing up a reactionary bit for all the characters to explain the effects of our actions per round, or is it more free-form where we just keep posting IC until we do something particularly notable that would have a greater effect?

I've played with both kinds and am just curious about your general idea.
the latter lol, no WAY I'm doing that shit every post lol. Free-form to greater effect style
I am also curious about this =^.^=

Reactions: Radio Jelly
Sorry for the lackluster first post! Will be sure to improve the quality the next time around. Felt like I rushed myself a bit :/

Reactions: ch0sen1
I'll either have a post up tomorrow or after Christmas =^.^=

I didn't expect this to be going to slow but I guess that's totally to be expected because of the Holidays. ~
Also... happy almost-christmas everyone. I hope it's great for all of you. <3 //blows kisses;

I'm going to have to back out, I'm not in a great mindset at the moment and it's effecting my muse a bit too much, usually I would just listen to music to fix my muse, but it's not working as of late. Apologies for any inconveniences.

Sorry for being absent guys....ummm

yeah, I'm pregnant 0_0 it came from nowhere but my significant other and myself found out days ago. This is just crazy! But I'm excited at the same time! Hope you guys can understand. I need time to get my head together and start planning for the future. I love you all!!!!

Sorry for being absent guys....ummm

yeah, I'm pregnant 0_0 it came from nowhere but my significant other and myself found out days ago. This is just crazy! But I'm excited at the same time! Hope you guys can understand. I need time to get my head together and start planning for the future. I love you all!!!!
congratz! =^.^=

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@chosen1 you might need to just reboot xD

@ch0sen1
Conratsssssssssss.
Are you planning on stopping the rp or will it just be slower from here on out?

• Love
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year! I actually have news..

With my pregnancy and my job in production I think it's safe to say that my time as an Iwaku member is coming to a close. My other half and I discussed over New Years what should be done and what that would mean sacrificing. We're moving in together after like, literally almost a decade of being together haha. He's my Jim Halpert and I cannot believe that this part of my life is happening. I'm so nervous, anxious, and giddy for this year, but right now I'm really sad that I'm going to have to leave Iwaku, at least for the time being. I'll save the deep stuff for my Departure post, but just know every one of you has a place in my heart and I legit love you all. Thank you for helping me grow as a writer, and a person, and sharing yourself with me. I'll cherish that forever and raise my child in the same concept of an open world as the RP's and personalities of each and every person on here.

I'll probably take this week to let everyone know of my leaving, so I'll be around if you need me :)

@ch0sen1
Conratsssssssssss.
Are you planning on stopping the rp or will it just be slower from here on out?
I'm going to hand over the reigns to anyone who wants to GM this, and if they decide to continue/reboot that's entirely up to them.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae and SoleStride
Well, it's sad to see you go, but I wish you luck. Have fun!

• Thank You
I truly wish you the best. <3 I think you'll make an awesome Mother.

On another note, I really want to continue this. I'm not sure who all is still interested though?

I would love to continue. But I am not GM material in the slightest. So someone would need to GM.

Update: So then without a GM, I'll withdraw. If anyone decides to start this up again one day, please let me know as I'd love to be in the rp when it's going.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.