Aetherblade Online: SAO RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we are still open

Shadic you arent allowed to answer for me, even if you're correct :P Yes, @G3n3s1sR3b0rn you may apply should you wish to.
@Roxshi I await your character eagerly.

@Shadicmaster
I dont think you understand :P EXACT specifications :D

okay, is this any better for the same spell?
FU TEN TSUE NAGA SHIROGANE SHICHI HAYAI GEKI ERABU KUTSUWA TEN TSUGU
(otherwise read as
WIND ELECTRICITY ROD [length] [color] SEVEN [speed] COLLISION BIND TIGHTEN SHOCK CONTINUE
the blanks being long, silver, and fast, respectively)

It'd be more something like

Electricity - Rod - (density) 5g/cm3 ​- 2 meters - silver - quantity - seven - 12 meters/second - collision - penetration - restrict - movement - shock - 3 minutes - wind (given elemental seal is the finaliser)

Imagine its a computer code. Just typing in "Create Big Silver Box" isnt going to do anything. You'd have to type in "Create Box: Color - FF4422 (or whatever silver's hex code is): Length 300: Width 200: Border - 2:

-.-'''''''
goodness and to think thats a spell....... honestly, once my character knew that, he would be making up spells like its no body's business due to knowing computer coding quite well (hax! he hax! the game is ruined!), but I need to get on the ball with my lazy, over worked brain xD

Ha I just noticed he's a computer guy :D Isnt that convenient for him :P

Are we waiting on the extra additions, or are you just not able to post at the moment? Lol, not to sound snobby, just asking

Nah Im just not in a creative mood so I cba posting

Well up don't mind waiting.

I could write up spells sounds fun. But, alas I'm a fighter type.

K im gon post tomorrow afternoon. I generally post best after eating chocolate for some reason, and I just got a chocolate cake for tomorrow :D

*sigh* what is the definition of afternoon......? I wanna come over and eat your chocolate....... Is 4:30 afternoon-ish enough.....?

I guess you're british then :P Posting after today's SAO 2 episode.

not really, though i love brittish people and culture and tv xP and i just so happen to be very stalker like with my rp partners. You posted a time at one point, so i figured you are on a seven hour difference from me. Lol, i do this with everyone

Creepy... OK posting delayed while I vent my anger about Asuna's mother. NO good can come from posting in this kind of rage. Im in such a bad mood that I'm actually winning at PVP.

how is our fearless leader doing this morning?

Fine. I didnt post yesterday cos somehow I managed to find myself rewatching Angel Beats. I have no idea how it happened. Ill post sometime today, promise. If I forget then you have permission to pester me until I do it.

hey. hey ruko. hey. ruko.
im pestering you

Pester pester pester pester

Yeah yeah I'm doing it :P I keep getting caught up with animes :D

There you go. Took me 30 minutes, but I finally managed to work out how I was going to drop Induced Reality on y'all.

• Love
Reactions: Shadicmaster
Status
Not open for further replies.