Aetherblade Online: SAO RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? When was this? Was I sleep typing again...?

Or did you mean you started a convo in the IC? That makes so much sense xD Sorry, I was waiting for the new post so that we wouldnt be leaving anyone behind *has a real problem with people who get overzealous and do that*

Well crap im not getting notificatiosn for that thread... Time to dig through my bookmarks..

Or rather, Roxshi seems to have not actually posted.

I was going to let you all interact for a bit, but given the general speed of progression, I really wanted to get the story going. Not to mention it allowed me to throw in a hint to the ending of Mother's Rosario Arc...

This is moving so much slower than my other VRMMORPG rp..... But I like it, so despite my difficulties and hardships, I will attempt to keep in step.... I should have a post tomorrow.....

Yeah this is possibly the slowest RP i've ever seen...

I'm sorry guys... With me just having been sick, having been put on more shifts at work, and having to finish school work, I havn't had any time to devote to this rp, and subsequently lost interest (in addition to its sluggish pace). But if I could make an SAO rp related advertisement?

Nah it's fine. The combination of those things sound nightmarishly difficult, so I don't want you getting overworked to make an advertisement :P I'm gonna wait until the christmas holidays begin and then make it again, since more people won't be having work or school to go to.

I'm on my last weak of college ! !! Wish me luck on finals but I'm pretty much open now since I already studied.

Ganbarre! I'm guessing you mean American College, which I'm pretty sure is really difficult :P

Not hard Im just working on my associates right now in half a year though the hard stuff starts... But it's not like I'll be going to a ivy leage university just a state university. I will be studiying industrial engineering.

Industrial engineering? I'm guessing thats the engineering of things to do with the industry, like magic furnaces or improved efficiency reactors?

Status
Not open for further replies.