Aetherblade Online: SAO RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have my cs up soon. Im totally down for this ^^

Name: Raino Kishaki
In-game Name: A'Marr Serraph (lastd name first)
Appearance:
temateru.jpg
Personality: A loner by choice, but not unable to work in a group, Kishaki sees the world through the eyes of a tactition and schollar, choosing each word, movement, spell, and even what he dresses in each morning through logical process and practicality. He will, on occassion, drop his guard down enough to have some fun every once in a while
Short Bio: During initial tests for schooling, Raino Kishaki scored very high. He wasnt a genious by any means, but he did mark much higher than average. Due to such, he was always put into higher learning classes, his family always urging him to go into a high paying industry such as medical or law. He, however, had an accute interest in the sciences of music and its effects on the human body and mind, much to the dismay of his family. Through his studies, he was lead to the effects music could have on the human reaction method and time, his main research factor being video games, as he found that different musical choices by the developers would influence the player to act in a certain way, as he had found players to act differently in game when playing without the coded music and sounds. Intrigued by such discoveries, Kishaki also began to study video game and computer game coding. By this point in time, Raino was put out of his parent's house, he living in an appartment nearby his school, payed for by his new job in a small game development office. As a final assessment for his last quarter of electronic sciences class, he decided he would write a report on the new game that was released, 'AetherBlade Online'.

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
@Shadicmaster that Originality of Character test in your sig is really useful :D Unfortunately, it made me aware of just how damn unoriginal most people seem to be. Even my own character was scoring pretty high on some unwanted sections. As such, I'm having some doubts about your character's personality, but I'll accept you anyway, on the basis that I can always notify you if I think you're being boring.

@Alice White It shall start when I put up the IC. The two other people who are supposed to be joining seem to be intentionally ignoring my pokes, so I'm just gonna start without them.

My character is likely to join a guild as he knows it will be practical, and over time, may develop some attatchment to his fellow players, considering them close companions

My character is likely to join a guild as he knows it will be practical, and over time, may develop some attatchment to his fellow players, considering them close companions

K, IC coming as soon as I finish this test to figure out how to make my character less crappy.

I left my character open persoanlity wise too. Like you said when they get traped in the game with their life on the line people will change dramatically. Mentally and emotionally for at least the first year until they get used to the new life. Depending on if they find support or not it all plays into it.

Well, I'll be on the look out for it can't wait!

lol, Im glad that someone actually took my test that i spent hours to hone all my characters on XD I dont even know how i found that thing! The only marks i got on most of my characters was that i have too many belts :D

Too many belts :D I think I might be wrong with thinking that means literal, leather belts designed to hold up clothing. IC currently being made. Turns out my character isn't a mary sue after all :D

I realised it'd be quicker to copy my intro post from the last time I tried to run this, so i've done already :P

Im working on trying to type up a spell casting list for wind types xD So hard to find anything that appeases my critical mind. It needs to be the most epic looking thing ever, and i know i cant make enough epic stuff....

I spent 2 hours today just imagining random magic animations :D

lol, Im glad that someone actually took my test that i spent hours to hone all my characters on XD I dont even know how i found that thing! The only marks i got on most of my characters was that i have too many belts :D
I took both tests XD
I'm apparently a decent character. :)

I got slightly mary sues on the first one, but I took a more detailed, specific to mary suing ones after and the chance she's mary sues is about 5%.

I feel some what left out of this conversation I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

• Love
The tests that are in Shardic's signature.

alright, just about to get my post up (just got home from school)

Status
Not open for further replies.