Aetherblade Online: SAO RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. I wont respond till tomorrow though, what with it being 23:15 here, and me being tired.

does anyone see something like this working?

Electric Wind Binding
WIND ELECTRICITY ROD SEVEN COLLISION BIND
im not even going to explain it. i want to see if you can figure it out to make sure it makes dollars (since people dont seem to like cents these days xD)

Reactions: Quiet Souris
Well I'm guessing it's a binding spell involving electricity and wind lol.

Mybe seven rods with electricity fall and pin the mosnter or enemy in play while the wind a shocks cause damage o.O
--------P.S.----------

Hey to speak the truth this is my first group rp in along time. So, I might wait until Ruko replies to reply or is that what we do anyways? Sorry I always do one x one Rps.

depemds on her game rules, but generally yes, you do wait for the gm to post before you post again unless stated otherwise.

andyes! you understand! seven rods of electricity are forced through the target by wind, pinning tjem in place

Reactions: Alice White
another what?

@Alice There's no particular reason to wait for me to post unless in a situation like this when it'll be necessary for setting advancement. If we're for example in a dungeon, or my character isn't relevant to what you're doing, such as in a conversation, theres no need to wait.

@Shadic the spell is interesting indeed, but it would require about 3 times the number of words :D You're having to describe the EXACT specifications of the spell, even down to the color of the lightning rods.

*sigh* at least i tried......

Having just 8 or 9 words would make it about the same cast time as using the Master character for the spell, so it makes sense :D Plus, if you think about it, it doesnt take particularly long to imagine 30 words in your head, especially if you know exactly which words you're trying to imagine. And im not mean enough to make you type out each word, as long as you type the occasional one or describe that the character is in the process of thinking words.

no, no, I'm just trying to type out a casting roster and match the real japanese kanji to them xD

Ah, I see :D You're character's gonna have to be incredibly well versed though for complex magics :D

This is true. Lol, I call hax for my charrie! xP Nah~ Its a future possibility maybe, but for now he has to struggle like everyone else

-pops in- magic seems complicated I barley play spell casters in pathfinder though I am right now trying to remember how many times you have castes certin lvl a of spells is a pain it's good I multi classed so I can fall back on my rouge skills. :/

what what? Without full stops that made no sense :P

My bad I always get like that when I talk about pathfinder.

It's like it takes over my brain lol.

By pathfinder do you mean DnD?

Pathfibder is diffeent then D&D but yes, it's the same concepts and ideas.

okay, is this any better for the same spell?
FU TEN TSUE NAGA SHIROGANE SHICHI HAYAI GEKI ERABU KUTSUWA TEN TSUGU
(otherwise read as
WIND ELECTRICITY ROD [length] [color] SEVEN [speed] COLLISION BIND TIGHTEN SHOCK CONTINUE
the blanks being long, silver, and fast, respectively)

Status
Not open for further replies.