Aetherblade Online: SAO RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, having our new addition post would be beneficial as we could then at least give reference that they exist

True. In the meantime, why not install the nCage chrome extension? It replaces every photo on chrome with Nicholas Cage and it is the best thing I ever encountered.

.......... Im going back to bed now then

So is it me or are we waiting on the third for some reason I'm not getting alerts either .

We're waiting on the new person. And apparently looking at pictures of Nicolas cage....?

If the other person doesnt post by the end of tomorrow can we assume they're not going to and proceed?

So sorry, apperantly I'm not getting any notifications about this thread. I'm very sorry I've kept everyone waiting....I will check more often rather than relying on the notification system. I will post now.

Sometimes that happens. It's the most annoying thing. If you use Iwaku's bookmark function you can easily jump to the latest page and check on updates. Now, I shall be watching episode 21 of SAO 2. When I return, I shall hope for someone to have posted IC. Though, its not the end of the world if you havent, since ive been absorbed in Alpha Sapphire all day anyway and I can just keep looking for a ralts.

Reactions: Roxshi
Whats your friendcode? we should race to the finish :P

-_- the release of ep21 got pushed back I gotta wait til tomorrow.

2148-8379-8311 is mine. Apologies for the name :P It would seem I cant change it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Roxshi
Its you or Roxshi to post next so dont go doing ?.

I'm posting right now. this thread has been on my mind all day, FINALLY i get a chance to post. Suuuper sorry for the delayed start :'(

o.0 how can you be posting RIGHT then if you were writing up a response to the OOC? :P Thx for replying eventually though.

I'm waiting for shadow to reply since all three of us are together. And I started convo with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.