Adventure for the Hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just felt Damon wasn't the one to talk yet. I was waiting for someone else.

Okay so I'll reply, but first I'm a bt confused. Its Aois already known and a part of the group or a newcomer?? I kinda got a feel that she's already a part of the group from the first post but...I dont wanna mess up >->

@Chaikit

Okay so I'll reply, but first I'm a bt confused. Its Aois already known and a part of the group or a newcomer?? I kinda got a feel that she's already a part of the group from the first post but...I dont wanna mess up >->

@Chaikit
She's an old member.

Sorry for the delay. Slept early.

What's everyone's timezone?

What times exactly? 11:27 here at the time of this post.

That's not far apart at all. :)

I'm 2 hours earlier than you, then, @Chaikit

But, wait, that's not what I came here to say...

SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A BANNER? :O :D 8D How long has it been up? Have I just been blind or something?

Also, @Crow I miss you!! :c I'm gonna slow down my posts until you post again. :i

That's good then. There won't be too much delay between posts between you, me, and Michael.

An advertisement. I only just noticed it, so I was excited. c:

We might have another person soon. Told my friend on Facebook about this roleplay.

anime-black-hair.jpg

Name: Kyoko Ichihara, but she changed her last name to Nagakuro
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Bio: A nobleman's daughter. She ran away to escape her parents.
Personality: Kyoko is very cold and also rather quiet. However, when she feels something must be said, she will say it, no matter how brutal that truth is. She has a low tolerance for people in general, but otherwise is patient and clever.
Abilities: Glaciokinesis(manipulation and creation of ice) Kyoko may be lacking in raw talent, but she makes up for it with her sharp mind and wits.

large.jpg

Name: Himika Arashi
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: She grew up in the slums of a major city. After her parents died due to disease, Himika left to start a new life as an adventurer.
Personality: Despite her past, Himika is an optimistic and caring person. She will often lie to protect people, and sometimes comes off as a little naive. But she is far from it. She is brave and honorable, but her biggest flaw is her short temper. She mostly thinks with her fists.
Abilities: Pyrokinesis(manipulation and creation of fire) Though she has a lot of raw power, she lacks control and restraint.

If I could have a summery of what's happened so far I would be glad to join.

A little girl created a crater and no one has asked why, there was a talking bird, two naked girls and an orb that we haven't heard from in a while, there was a misunderstanding with a break in, and everyone is about to steal from a manticore and rescue an ally.

O-o
So the saving an ally thing... What happened to him/her?

Status
Not open for further replies.