Adventure for the Hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K, k, let me think of something worthwhile...

Edit:
Got it. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to post.

Has journey one begun?

Not quite yet. Soon though. Gotta think one up.

Is it too late to make a character?

Not at all! go ahead and make a character!

Last edited by a moderator:
dark-anime-guy-imageblind.jpg Name: Damon Miles
Sexuality: Asexual
Bio: Damon spent most of his teenage preparing to be thief. He trained and picked up several skills he thought he would need. However, when he heard rumors of a group of people who had adventures for the hell of it, he quickly changed his goals.
Personality: Impulsive, quick witted, and oblivious to most advances.
Abilities: Very strong and agile, capable of wall jumping and wall running
Appearance:

View attachment 76146 Name: Damon Miles
Sexuality: Asexual
Bio: Damon spent most of his teenage preparing to be thief. He trained and picked up several skills he thought he would need. However, when he heard rumors of a group of people who had adventures for the hell of it, he quickly changed his goals.
Personality: Impulsive, quick witted, and oblivious to most advances.
Abilities: Very strong and agile, capable of wall jumping and wall running
Appearance:
Approved! Go Ahead and join in on the IC thread!

Still searching for more partakers?

Alrighty. Let me skim through the IC thread to see what's going on and I'll make a character after that.~

I just needed to stop reading for a moment and say that I fucking love James. I've laughed at every one of his posts so far.

I just needed to stop reading for a moment and say that I fucking love James. I've laughed at every one of his posts so far.
Oh, thank you darlin. You're making me blush.

Wow... I really love everyone's characters. I just hope I can find a way to seamlessly fit in!

I'm sure you'll do fine, just do whatever comes naturally to your character.

[GALLERY=media, 6615]Aois Preutt by Chaikit posted Jul 9, 2015 at 2:09 AM[/GALLERY]
Name: Aois Preutt
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Bio: Aois was born to a poor family that ran a farm. Being inflicted with albinism, her hair is an eerie white, and her eyes a peculiar shade of red. When she was merely 7, the farm was subjected to a fire that claimed both the lives of her mother and father. She lived with her grandmother for a short time after this, only to leave once her strange habit of talking to people her grandmother didn't believe to be there became too much for her at the age of 15. Being very much alone now, and a wanderer, she would soon stumble upon a strange band of travelers. Having nowhere else to go, and being so eagerly welcomed, she decided to stay with them.
Personality: Aois is a quiet person, who keeps much to herself, only speaking when spoken to or when it would benefit the others. She's not a very active person, and would be mistaken for a sloth most of the time. This being said, she isn't a lazy being, but rather one who simply behaves as though rushing things will not yield any greater reward upon completing him. In all honesty, this behavior was probably taught to her by her grandmother. She has a fascination with children, finding that their experiences of the world please her. Other than that, she's more or less just a strange girl.
Abilities: Aois has the ability to talk to spirits, beings that most other people can't (this being the reason her grandmother grew worrisome). In addition to being able to communicate with them, she can also borrow their power and use it in various ways, such as morphing them into energy or various items (such as weapons or shields). Another skill she possesses is that to manipulate shadows. While not an overly useful skill other than for aiding in hiding, it is a necessary one. Her albinism disallows her to be exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.

[GALLERY=media, 6615]Aois Preutt by Chaikit posted Jul 9, 2015 at 2:09 AM[/GALLERY]
Name: Aois Preutt
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Bio: Aois was born to a poor family that ran a farm. Being inflicted with albinism, her hair is an eerie white, and her eyes a peculiar shade of red. When she was merely 7, the farm was subjected to a fire that claimed both the lives of her mother and father. She lived with her grandmother for a short time after this, only to leave once her strange habit of talking to people her grandmother didn't believe to be there became too much for her at the age of 15. Being very much alone now, and a wanderer, she would soon stumble upon a strange band of travelers. Having nowhere else to go, and being so eagerly welcomed, she decided to stay with them.
Personality: Aois is a quiet person, who keeps much to herself, only speaking when spoken to or when it would benefit the others. She's not a very active person, and would be mistaken for a sloth most of the time. This being said, she isn't a lazy being, but rather one who simply behaves as though rushing things will not yield any greater reward upon completing him. In all honesty, this behavior was probably taught to her by her grandmother. She has a fascination with children, finding that their experiences of the world please her. Other than that, she's more or less just a strange girl.
Abilities: Aois has the ability to talk to spirits, beings that most other people can't (this being the reason her grandmother grew worrisome). In addition to being able to communicate with them, she can also borrow their power and use it in various ways, such as morphing them into energy or various items (such as weapons or shields). Another skill she possesses is that to manipulate shadows. While not an overly useful skill other than for aiding in hiding, it is a necessary one. Her albinism disallows her to be exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
WHoop whoop another member! Approved! Have at it in the IC thread!

*does not see a reply after my post for 1.5 hours*

[spoili]First reaction:
I KILLED IT!!!1!!1! DX 8O O^O >0< /).(\ TTATT[/spoili]

*cries because actually cannot think of a reply* NO NO YOU DIDNT IM SORRY I'LL DO BETTER I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING

@Rilette

Status
Not open for further replies.