Adventure for the Hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He (Trist) was the one who was supposed to steal from the manticore. He has been missing since and everyone else has been charged with his rescue and completing his job.

Hi @Crono! Can I try to re-explain the events in a little more depth?

We have a drunk (James by @toast), a part-wolf co-leader (Tala by @WhiteWolfKC), a highly talented mage (Aly by @CynderTheDragoness), a talking raven (Beowulf by @Crow) capable of speech and his adopted human(?) daughters (Loup and Garou, also by Crow), and a girl in tune with spirits and shadow manipulation (Aois by @Chaikit) who are all currently a part of the adventure group. Don't try to memorize all the names at once. There are two other mentioned members of this group, being "the Boss", self explanatory, and "Trist", who Michael Kokirin explained in the last post.

Recently, a little girl (Emdal by me, Rilette) crash-landed in front of the adventure group's base. While she was causing minor commotion, a man broke in to the base (Damon by @Michael Kokirin). He got caught and yelled at, and then the Boss sent a message letting the group know that they had a mission to go on. Now they (whoever is coming along) are about to leave for the adventure.

Did that help at all?

• Thank You
Reactions: WhiteWolfKC
WHOA I HAVE NOT GOTTEN NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS IM CRY

So I'm in Central Time to answer Chaikit's question from like way before lol. And I'll approve those new characters soon! SO sorry ya'll!

I also made that banner awhile ago heheh ^-^

I apologize for me not being on too much. Weekdays I work and last week I was staying late to make up hours and this weekend my family decided to do fun vacation stuff so yeah. Hopefully I wont be as busy this week and we can move on to that mission! Yay!

Last edited by a moderator:
anime-black-hair.jpg

Name: Kyoko Ichihara, but she changed her last name to Nagakuro
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Bio: A nobleman's daughter. She ran away to escape her parents.
Personality: Kyoko is very cold and also rather quiet. However, when she feels something must be said, she will say it, no matter how brutal that truth is. She has a low tolerance for people in general, but otherwise is patient and clever.
Abilities: Glaciokinesis(manipulation and creation of ice) Kyoko may be lacking in raw talent, but she makes up for it with her sharp mind and wits.

large.jpg

Name: Himika Arashi
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Bio: She grew up in the slums of a major city. After her parents died due to disease, Himika left to start a new life as an adventurer.
Personality: Despite her past, Himika is an optimistic and caring person. She will often lie to protect people, and sometimes comes off as a little naive. But she is far from it. She is brave and honorable, but her biggest flaw is her short temper. She mostly thinks with her fists.
Abilities: Pyrokinesis(manipulation and creation of fire) Though she has a lot of raw power, she lacks control and restraint.
Both character's approved! So sorry for the delay! Have at it in the IC thread!

I agree! Let's keep at it, guys! Most RPs die before they get to the interesting part, but we can do this!~

((Many thanks @WhiteWolfKC ))
image.jpg
Names:
Avon and Nova. The Blackwood Twins.
Sexual Orientation:
Both straight
Bio:
To be revealed through roleplay. Very recent and eager additions to the squad.
Personality:
Avon and Nova share a personality which can be shortly defined as creepy. Their words are cold and polite, unflinching smiles almost always on their faces. They do everything in tandem and have a habit of finishing each other's thoughts. The two never separate on their own accord and if they are for a long period of time they'll both become woozy and faint. Aside from separation nothing seems to faze the twins, as if they could smile through a funeral.

Abilities:
While they don't look like the fighting type the Blackwood Twins are extremely agile and skilled with their rapiers. These weapons hide a variety of mechanical tricks, making them versatile and deadly.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
((Many thanks @WhiteWolfKC ))
View attachment 77188
Names:
Avon and Nova. The Blackwood Twins.
Sexual Orientation:
Both straight
Bio:
To be revealed through roleplay. Very recent and eager additions to the squad.
Personality:
Avon and Nova share a personality which can be shortly defined as creepy. Their words are cold and polite, unflinching smiles almost always on their faces. They do everything in tandem and have a habit of finishing each other's thoughts. The two never separate on their own accord and if they are for a long period of time they'll both become woozy and faint. Aside from separation nothing seems to faze the twins, as if they could smile through a funeral.

Abilities:
While they don't look like the fighting type the Blackwood Twins are extremely agile and skilled with their rapiers. These weapons hide a variety of mechanical tricks, making them versatile and deadly.
Approved! Have at it in the IC thread!

@What you mentioned in the IC thread, that sounds lovely, @WhiteWolfKC.

I felt like doodling, then tracing animals, and I ended up with this. I'm not going to pretend it's any good, but I felt like sharing, sooo... :3

[spoili]RP AFTHOI.png [/spoili]

Reactions: Michael Kokirin
  • Thank You
It's adorable.

• Thank You
Who's up for replying? 0-0

Phew boy, I apologize for that short uneventful post but time to start the journey!

Reactions: Rilette
It was a good post. On a mobile screen, at least, it looks perfectly long~

It shouldn't be! I'd think you would be very welcome to join.

The more the merrier!

Status
Not open for further replies.