Adventure for the Hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I apologize! I'm somewhat new at iwaku and had no idea but if you guys could help me out here... Is a CS a character sketch?

Oh I apologize! I'm somewhat new at iwaku and had no idea but if you guys could help me out here... Is a CS a character sketch?
Hi! It's totally okay, welcome to Iwaku! Yeah, as Crono said, you gotta sign up with a Character Sheet and have that character approved before joining in on the roleplay.

Thank you and very well my characters name is Michael Tenebrae (which happens to be dark in Latin) he is a young wizard who shows skill at his newfound control over darkness. He stands 6' tall and has bright golden eyes . his long black hair drops down past his shoulders. He is just discovering his powers and is hoping that adventuring with friends might help him better control his power. He likes to joke around but is actually quite wise when he's serious.

Thank you and very well my characters name is Michael Tenebrae (which happens to be dark in Latin) he is a young wizard who shows skill at his newfound control over darkness. He stands 6' tall and has bright golden eyes . his long black hair drops down past his shoulders. He is just discovering his powers and is hoping that adventuring with friends might help him better control his power. He likes to joke around but is actually quite wise when he's serious.
Oh! I'm sorry! >-< On the very first post of this thread there's a little template you can copy and then fill out with your character's information. If you want you can look at other people's characters that have been posted to get an idea on how to do it.

Start with this. @sweetshyguy

Name: Michael Tenebrae
Sexual Orientation: ______
Bio: He stands 6' tall and has bright golden eyes. His long black hair drops down past his shoulders.
Personality: He likes to joke around but is actually quite wise when he's serious.
Abilities: He is just discovering his powers and is hoping that adventuring with friends might help him better control his power.

You might want to put things in a little more detail, though. *shrugs* Not sure how much info you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.