Adventure for the Hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking a clearance with a large group of rugged tents, plenty of skulls on pikes, and a big tent in the middle for mister manticore, his prisoner, and treasure horde.

Reactions: Rilette
I like the camp/tent idea in a clearing, although it's a small group not a city of tents. Or that's how I imagined it cause an army + a manticore cannot be defeated by a rather small group like ours, unless they have tricks up their sleeves.

@Crono @Rilette

True. XD I'm fine with whatever.~

So should we just stick with that? Then we can push the RP along~

An encampment in a small clearing is a good idea. I also like the idea if the Manticore and its followers camping out in ruins.

Ah, sorry for the late post, I was a bit busy the past few days.

A tent setting sounds good! It feels like something a bunch of bandits would do. Maybe they'll be celebrating a successful looting, cheering for the Manticore, chugging booze, playing "pin the dagger on the Trist", stuff like that.
...Or maybe the Manticore's a fan of organized crime and his followers are serious and silently menacing fellows.

I prefer my bandits rugged, uneducated, and slightly crazy. With a pinch of salt.

Reactions: Takumi
Thought this group needed some muscle.

image.jpg
- Name:
Trica 'Tricnik' Nikol
- Sexual Orientation:
Straight

- Bio:
Formally a world renowned blacksmith. Now travels the world looking for adventure. (More to this, will be revealed through roleplay)

- Personality:
Tricnik begins friendly. She is a hearty, jolly, tom-girlish sort that loves to drink and play the accordion. However she can lose her temper very easily and normally the easiest way to calm her down is knocking her out. Always a daredevil the words 'careful' and 'planning' do not apply to her. The heat of battle is something she takes the upmost pleasure in, the woman never backs down from a challenge.

- Abilities:
Tricnik's lean frame hides mighty strength. She wields a massive battle axe with the upmost skill. Being a famous blacksmith she has reasonable proficiency with almost all weapons as well as a ability to price most treasure with nothing but a glance.

- Other:
She's "the best dang accordion playa you ever did see."
I'm planning on her already being at the camp, fighting the banditos.

Is that like trih-sha or trih-kah or tree-kah or try-kah or... what?

Thought this group needed some muscle.

View attachment 79485
- Name:
Trica 'Tricnik' Nikol
- Sexual Orientation:
Straight

- Bio:
Formally a world renowned blacksmith. Now travels the world looking for adventure. (More to this, will be revealed through roleplay)

- Personality:
Tricnik begins friendly. She is a hearty, jolly, tom-girlish sort that loves to drink and play the accordion. However she can lose her temper very easily and normally the easiest way to calm her down is knocking her out. Always a daredevil the words 'careful' and 'planning' do not apply to her. The heat of battle is something she takes the upmost pleasure in, the woman never backs down from a challenge.

- Abilities:
Tricnik's lean frame hides mighty strength. She wields a massive battle axe with the upmost skill. Being a famous blacksmith she has reasonable proficiency with almost all weapons as well as a ability to price most treasure with nothing but a glance.

- Other:
She's "the best dang accordion playa you ever did see."
I'm planning on her already being at the camp, fighting the banditos.
Yay! Totally approved. I don't know why I wouldn't approve but yeah lol

I'm having a problem with the internet and most likely won't be able to make any replies for a while, sorry.

As I am about to be dragged off to do some vacationatering. But I shall return! :o

Anyone here ever hear of the God Eater series?

Internet problem solved. Can't say that i have heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.