Adira - Volume 1: Rise of Legends (OOC)

Hey it's Jiwon.

Yeah, this is still open.

A change of colour for body fluids has a similar problem to when Hua only had bigger ears: A slight difference in mortal flesh is still mortal flesh.

Yeah, go ahead. Some overlap between characters, especially if they'll be in different groups,is fine.

Okay, that's what I figured. I had a different idea I was leaning towards regardless but I thought I'd check. Thanks~

I totaly love the idea of the character, I just want to say that the manipulation of the dead would be taboo even in the society where magic is so prevalent. Wouldn't you then align yourself with the vampire Felicia then anyone else?

EDit: How could you be making a character? Aren't you too busy staring at you're reflection?

I feel as if whether or not an npc has questionable morals is not necessarily dependent on their race. But that is something to chew on!!

My phone's screen is pretty reflective, that might be why I'm taking so long to get this thing up. :c

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey, Herzi, as far as cost of magic goes, would a change in colour and/or substance of bodily fluids (such as saliva and basal tears etc. Maybe blood not sure?) work? Or does it need to be even more visible? Cause I can do that. Whatever works.
you could change the bodily fluits in its effect >.> Amelia's blood burns within her, Weither its painful or warm is a different question though that I will leave to the dice if the blood boils (and if our dear GM does not mind it, otherwise it is her decision alone).

Mortal is such a wide word.

But the GM described it very well in the explanation of the cost of magic.

"In order for a magic user to wield this power, they must modify their own physical form to something more than a man"

That means, it cant just be a slight change nor a change of colour. It must be a developement to something that is not human. And I am very sure that this excludes Generic Angel (just wings), elves, generic catgirls (just ears and tails), etc.
I think it means to become something such as a machine, a dragonling, a bird, a non generic angel with a huge difference in skin, a golem, a lizard, a furry or even a ghost o.o

Is that right @Herzinth ? Just to be sure that I understood the concept of what was meant and am not sharing false informations.

you could change the bodily fluits in its effect >.> Amelia's blood burns within her, Weither its painful or warm is a different question though that I will leave to the dice if the blood boils (and if our dear GM does not mind it, otherwise it is her decision alone).

Mortal is such a wide word.

But the GM described it very well in the explanation of the cost of magic.

"In order for a magic user to wield this power, they must modify their own physical form to something more than a man"

That means, it cant just be a slight change nor a change of colour. It must be a developement to something that is not human. And I am very sure that this excludes Generic Angel (just wings), elves, generic catgirls (just ears and tails), etc.
I think it means to become something such as a machine, a dragonling, a bird, a non generic angel with a huge difference in skin, a golem, a lizard, a furry or even a ghost o.o

Is that right @Herzinth ? Just to be sure that I understood the concept of what was meant and am not sharing false informations.

It's more along the lines of inorganic material (for the most part). Stone, metal, water, ink, etc. There are some organic things that work, mostly harder materials like wood and bone. Intangible stuff like fire and light can be used as well as long as there's some kind of frame.

Excuse me @Herzinth but aren't you going to reply to my character??? If you read my first post you will notice that I'm trying to interact with Sandra...

^-^;

It's more along the lines of inorganic material (for the most part). Stone, metal, water, ink, etc. There are some organic things that work, mostly harder materials like wood and bone. Intangible stuff like fire and light can be used as well as long as there's some kind of frame.

I was actually thinking ink saliva. Totally disgusting and a lot of fun.

Excuse me @Herzinth but aren't you going to reply to my character??? If you read my first post you will notice that I'm trying to interact with Sandra...

^-^;

As for posting schedule, there'll be a GM post every week or so. It'd be best if people could get a post in each round (doesn't have to be long, a five sentence paragraph or so it totally fine), and I generally won't punish people for missing a round. More, if they let me know about their absence ahead of time. If people ever need/want me to collab with them for some NPC dialogue or describe something or decide the result of an action for them between GM posts, just hit me up.

Ok, so... I must wait a week?
Unfortunately it seems like it. Besides waiting a week will give everyone who hasn't posted time to see the Ic is up and post too. By the end of the week we will see who of the accepted will actualy be taking part.

Name: Lothar Wolff
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Appearance:

MJV-ART.ORG_-_125187-2354x1869-electrixocket-vagabond-miyamoto%252Bmusashi-solo-highres-brown%252Bhair.jpg

History:

Traits
  • Deftness II
  • Trustworthy I
  • Endurance I

Unique Aspect - Pulling your Heartstrings: Lothar has developed his art of music to be able to manipulate the emotions of anything that can hear. In fact, his music once calmed an angry bear that was about to charge at him. Whether this is due to his skill as a musician or is some innate, magical ability has yet to be determined.

I'ma gonna go with Hephaestus. Gotta love those weird looking revenge babies.
That makes sense but I was actually going for Athena the goddess of wisdom. She was supposedly born from a thought when Zeus fell from Olympus and cracked his skull.

That makes sense but I was actually going for Athena the goddess of wisdom. She was supposedly born from a thought when Zeus fell from Olympus and cracked his skull.

That was where my mind immediately went, but then I thought about how Hera birthed Hephaestus in retaliation to Zeus getting jiggy with Metis and birthing Athena. And then she pretty promptly chucked Hephaestus off a cliff because he was an ugly baby with weird feet.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That was where my mind immediately went, but then I thought about how Hera birthed Hephaestus in retaliation to Zeus getting jiggy with Metis and birthing Athena. And then she pretty promptly chucked Hephaestus off a cliff because he was an ugly baby with weird feet.
Thats alright, just don't go cutting your ear off. And finish that cs already dammit I would love to have you in The vamp wenchs party with me.

{Under the Employment of Felice Sarahan}

Name:
Aya Nullviel

Sex:
Female

Race:
Human - Mechanical

Appearance:

black%20rock%20shooter%20armor%201280x960%20wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_41.jpg

History:
Aya was a confusing child from a High-Society classed family. She was always out of place with the rest of group as she was always alone. That was until Arthur her Guardian came there into her life. Her family had tried to make something for her that would surprise her and it indeed did. Arthur was the best gift that she could had because it all she wanted. That was all that she wanted was to have someone to play with... She was the only-child and thus was spoiled with many things but Arthur was her best gift that she had and would gladly give back the rest of her gifts to just keep Arthur.

As she continued to grow up, Arthur also grew with her in size and power. They together were a team that would either make with both out alive or be both destroyed at the same time rather than being separated and alone again. Their relation between each other from people outside looking at them can be described a slightly creepy but odd at times but after spending some days with them you could see that the two are really close to each other. As if the Guardian was a real living being...

Traits
  • Potency II
  • Control I
  • Reservoir I

Unique Aspect -​

Aya's unique aspect is that she has a guardian, a physical one which keeps her safe. Her Guardian and her are linked by blood and soul, from birth she has been connected to that Metal Guardian that follows her. Her Guardian's name is Arthur and he is very fond of her if you could give the armor such feelings and is willing to protective of her. Her guardian is quite strong and durable to protect Aya from threats, while she helps her guardian do its job.

She can also enter her Guardian body and preform self-buffs onto her guardian which grants him bonuses to his strength, agility and other statistics but they are very limited. Also when she is inside her Guardian, she cant be damaged unless her guardian is pierced through which is not likely. If he Guardian gets destroyed; she must have one limb of her guardian to properly restore it to it full form; usually the head is taken. To restore her Guardian it requires a whole day and decent amount of blood to reconstruct her guardian. If her guardian or her are destroyed completely then they are both destroyed, because they are linked together by soul.​

--- Aya's Unique Aspect---

Name:
Arthur P.
Sex:
Unisex/Male - Although such beings do not have genders, he prefers to be called a male.
Race:
Metal Construct - Golem
History:
Arthur, Aya's guardian has been by her side for many years now. His power grows at the same rate as his owner and cannot surpass theirs. His main task that he is to preform is to protect the person that he is bounded to. He cannot be rebounded unless her owner dies and then his bond with them is then severed completely.​

Arthur is made from a special metal, sturdy enough to withstand blows from weapons, yet strong enough to have a suit of armor able to support itself. While also having the strength to hold the weight of a normal person. His style of armor is very detailed, with his armor decorated with engraving that give him a faint glowing around the surface on the armor seeming to shrug off minor physical blows and magical blows as well if tested on.​

Traits
  • Strength II
  • Counter - Magic I
  • Fortitude I
~When Aya is inside Arthur and Is using Magic to Strengthen him, He looks like this~
melting_gold_golem_by_faroldjo.png

Last edited by a moderator: