Adira - Volume 1: Rise of Legends (OOC)

I'll start working on the IC tomorrow, but before it goes up there shall be a vote on something. Whether there should be multiple employers, or just Ard. Multiple makes it easier to come up with scenarios in which everyone can have a meaningful contribution, as well as explore more of the world (different routes and all that). Just having Ard means that all the PCs are able to interact with each other at any time, thus diversifying the potential character foils and other such blah blah fancy things.
More employers +1 support

More employers is my vote. Bigger the group the harder it is to keep everyone engaged has been my experience.

I assume these are both for more employers, seeing as that's the only one that people have been voting for in the thread? In that case, we currently have four votes for more than one employer, and one vote against. Seeing as there's eight players so far, I think it's safe to start getting to work under the assumption it won't somehow end up a tie.

May I change my employer for Sandra???

May I change my employer for Sandra???

Yeah. Officially, people will choose their employer in the IC, and when that goes up I'll do a post in here explaining some things.

Yeah. Officially, people will choose their employer in the IC, and when that goes up I'll do a post in here explaining some things.
Hai~

*Finally added the consequences of magic on Tegami's body*

*Finally added the consequences of magic on Tegami's body*

There's, uh, there's no plastic in this setting. It's fantasy. Think medieval time technology, maybe a very crude firearm here and there.

There's, uh, there's no plastic in this setting. It's fantasy. Think medieval time technology, maybe a very crude firearm here and there.
Guess i'ill replace it with bones (Which was the dices material in the medieval time)

IC is up. To choose which employer you want, have you character go to one or the other in the IC. If you want your character to do something else beforehand, go ahead. Talk to random citizens, go over your arrival to Celestia if you're from out of town, whatever you want. Or keep the post to just going to Ard or Sandra's. The two employers have different strengths that will help over the course o f the RP. Ard has his wealth, and as we all know, money gets you places in life. Sandra, on the other hand, is a powerful mage. Max of five to one of them, first come first serve.

If you want to do a collab for anything (most likely use: talking to Ard or Sandra) just hit me up. Either via Private Message, or hit me up on Skype (username: Herzinth; screenname: Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way).

Totally last-minute CS up, hello!

• ©ThunderCake

Name: Iyo Wenrift. (EYE-o WEN-rift)
      Sex: Female.
      Race: Avian.
      Appearance: Petite. A little on the soft side, not much muscle. Long, blueish-white feather-hair. Feathers also adorn arms and legs. Blue/purple eyes.

• Raised in the mountains surrounding Celestia, Iyo never knew her parents, as was the custom of her people. Instead, all members of the tribe had equal rights to her upbringing, along with the other Avians hatched at around the same time. Tending more towards the wilderness than civilization, they were never very wealthy, but also had little need for the benefits of technology.

Iyo, however, became fascinated with the ways of men and elves as she grew older. Seeing the marvels of their creations, their skill, and their magic, she regularly left her clan for brief voyages and contracts. Hired to retrieve a variety of items—either from the tombs themselves, or, on rare occasion, from other collectors—she made a meagre amount of coin that she brought back to her people. As her tasks grew riskier and riskier, she realized her ties with her family were becoming thinner and thinner, until visiting her clan became the norm in the stead of the opposite.

Now she works for her own gain, though still she remains loyal to her people.

• Traits.
      • Trustworthy. II
      • Acrobatics. I
      • Deftness. I

Unique aspect.
      • Go to Sleep, My Dear. By brushing her feathers over the heads of others, she can render them drowsy, and sometimes even put them asleep. The more safe an individual feels, and the closer they feel to Iyo, the more effective her ability.

@Holmishire Yep, very last minute, interesting character you have there

It'd be last minute if I planned at closing this at any point. Which at this point, I don't.

Holmi bro, Iyo is accepted.

@Holmishire Yep, very last minute, interesting character you have there
Thanks mate. :D

I had four options developed beforehand, and I felt this one would be the most fitting, while adding something different compared to other skillsets.
It'd be last minute if I planned at closing this at any point. Which at this point, I don't.

Holmi bro, Iyo is accepted.
Awe yeh. Looking forward to this.

I only read through briefly but it seems very interesting, are you still accepting cs's?