Adira - Volume 1: Rise of Legends (OOC)

Swamped with work at the moment. I will endeavour to get a post up this weekend.

Swamped with work at the moment. I will endeavour to get a post up this weekend.
I am so, so disappointed in you. You have let us down, Hank.

Also, school is slaying me. Tomorrow is Friday which means I can stay up ridiculously late and do some writing. I could also probably sneak something in when I'm not busy shoving candy into weird sweaty child hands.

Hi there. I'm really interested in joining this RP. (I can do a post per week..) So here's my CS for the GM. Do tell if changes needs done. In the meantime, I shall read the IC. Looking forward to RP with everyone! *smiles*

Character Sheet

Name: Gustav Vth​, "Sir Ruin"
Sex: Male
Race: Human

History:
[spacer]Guztav was sent to a Royal Palace at the age of seven to take on the role of a Paige-boy. His white hair and eyebrows caught many attention back then -on top of the innocent and adorable feature of his youth-, both -attention- that were welcoming and the not. He was well taken care of by the maids and servants of the Palace but often got picked on by the other boys of his age as well as the instructors. Bullied. Jealousy could do that to most, he'd learnt. Yet he sought no vengeance whatsoever during his stay. Each beating he lived through only made him stronger and when the boys saw how much more affection he'd received from the maids due to his injuries, they eventually stopped mistreating him.[/spacer]
[spacer]By the age of fourteen, Guztav became a gentleman, and also, one of the most formidable swordsman among those of his age. Then, as a Squire, he was assigned to serve under a well renowned Knight. He left the school behind and fought alongside the wise Knight against cutthroat-bandits and in some untold skirmishes all over the kingdom. Sadly however, his mentor fell to an arrow shot by an unnamed -and lucky- thug about four years later. But before the Knight took his final breath, he managed to witness Guztav's true potential. The boy's talent. The rage. He also managed to dub the boy a Knight, as Sir Ruin -like the ruins caused by the boy's wrath in its wake-, under his dying breath.[/spacer]
[spacer]Guztav took up his mentor's mantle and finished the man's personal quest for another four years, and only with the horde of freed captives and slaves behind him. After the disbanding of the men, Guztav turned himself into a mercenary, undertaking odd jobs from taverns as an excuse to better himself, into a warrior as well as to explore the world where knowledge is still so vast.[/spacer]
[spacer]The world have a lot to offer, therefore, explore it, study it, learn from it, and understand it; only then, shall true power be yours![/spacer]
~Sir "Quake" Jitrix, mentor of Sir "Ruin" Guztav~

Traits
  • Strength I
  • Counter-Magic I
  • Reflexes I
  • Fortitude I

Unique Aspect - Deflect
[spacer]Guztav first learn of this ability at his mentor's downfall. By facing his palm towards a spell-caster, he's able to deflect only their magic-based attacks back out in front of him unto random spots -with some chances of it striking an unfortunate bystander or back at the caster-, while protecting those at his rear. If the spell proved too strong for him though, he'll need both hands to deflect it. However, should it still overwhelm him, then he'll have no choice but suffer the consequences. As a result of this new-found ability, both his hands now looked like cracked-white-marble-stone with intricate and red-glowing-engravings of some unknown hieroglyphic, hidden under those leather gloves of his.[/spacer]

hmmmmm I think my CS is done, if anyone wants to review it you can. Any criticism will be appreciated xD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Beat the crap out of me Herzi, I am trash.

I'll see what I can do for tonight.

Beat the crap out of me Herzi, I am trash.

I'll see what I can do for tonight.

Is this what I get for gifting you stuff? Youth these days.

Is this what I get for gifting you stuff? Youth these days.
Why would you send me gifts???

You're practically begging for me to procrastinate more. (By which I mean, thank you so much)

Last edited:
Heh, and I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up with this one.

Heh, and I thought I wouldn't be able to keep up with this one.

The next GM post is going up tonight. At some point. But tonight.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Bam. GM post. Wallow in it.

Kind of a filler round, to give those who haven't aligned themselves yet a chance to. For those people who have (kudos to you), now's the time for collabing with each other or with me or what have you. After this I'll be time jumping to the next chapter where things will actually happen (heaven forbid).

Filler you say?

Soo if I go into a families home and stab them to death, that would be cool? (In the rp of course.)

Ooo Herzi, did you get my message? Reassure me bby I feel bad. :c

Hmm, this RP amuses me. I think joining may improve my mood immensely!

*takes a seat and begins working on a CS*