(ACCEPTING)Tear of the Soul(SAO Derived) Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind asking if the sign up still open?

I would say yes, because we are still in the intro. You could come in as one of the still unconscious players. You should double check with Demon, though. Also, if you do join, make sure to get caught up with what has happened. If you need the format, just ask and we can deliver.

(I'll try to make my char asap ^,^)

just so you guys all know, I am taking my time to write up a big and detailed setup for my out of game (oog from now on) description, and again, anyone, other than you Gen, want to be classmates oog?

Midorikawa Jigen 緑川 次元
Full Name: Mirdorikawa Jigen 緑川 次元

Game Name: Arata 新た

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 148 Ib.

Personality: Midorikawa is a lonely boy but despite being lonely, he had no trouble interacting with people though sometimes his topic a way off, mostly due to his ruined social skills. Midorikawa can be counted as a gentleman in real life, he treated girl like a lady, no matter how douche they are to him. Midorikawa also known as honor student before going to his "lock down" , before going to be a Neet, he usually help the neighborhood resident, such as help to catch robber and so on, which mean he is kind to all people. One last thing that he never done is that he never judge people by looks despite having a scary face or tattoo.

Weapon of choice: Short Sword, Midorikawa love to use short sword, his sword ability is second to none though it need some basic swordsmanship training. He's a natural born talent when handling a stick or any medium length things and use it to battle, his unusual stance somewhat resemble a stance from ancient stone tablet located in the museum. Midorikawa has advantage of having an flexible body which can be use to feint or dodge incoming attacks though his lack of atheletism force him to think his attack pattern wisely.

Other:
-He's a NEET which mean he's living in his room and doesn't want to get out of his room

-Midorikawa loves classical music
-Midorikawa came from a rich family which mean he doesn't have any trouble financially
-Midorikawa was really active at school until 3 months ago, after felt that everyone only want to be friend with him due to popularity.
-Midorikawa doesn't necessarily bad at PE, he only hate to run a lot because he have a short amount of stamina.

Last edited:
@Greedy Donuts, Accepted! Do you happen to have a picture of the shortsword, or is the one in the pic the one your using? Also, what style are you meaning? Because I am a kendo man who adapted to Kirito's take on swordplay... (IC that is...)

Reactions: GreenSea
yup is the one on the pic though I could find a pic that is more medieval-ish?

hmm well his sword style would be a self taught style that's adapted from Wu shu Taolu. ^o^~

Sweet, and if you look at my sword, it isn't far off coloring wise, I mean come on, mine glows! Do you happen to have a video/image of basic Wu shu Taolu? If not, I can look it up.

lemme find one ^,^~
gosh I can't fin a good one =<=

your aware that translates to: Midorikawa dimension right? lol
haha yup but people time use it as a name~

Arata= new haha~

OH is it the one that is similar to the waterstream fighting style in GoT?

I don't know about GoT but the sword meant to be more to art than fighting but Midorikawa turn adapted it so it can be murderous weapon yet appear to be elegant at some ways ^o^~

Yep, defiantly like the waterstream thing, I like... ic you may have to teach me some later on...

Ohoho I can sense mutualism later on and before going to IC is there anything I miss apart from being stranded into the game?

We are not stranded yet, but you really just missed some fighting experience and training from me (no exp is awarded till after we are stuck)

In which mean we doesn't have any intel regarding about the game beside it's a game and all that jazz? + I'm missing some exp by defeating monster?

and another question (how Kur do we get in the beginning ? or do we start 0? + what's our initial equipment?)

And since it is not too much, I would take a quick glimpse at the posts and get yourself caught up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.