(ACCEPTING)Tear of the Soul(SAO Derived) Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
No your just fine, is she looking the same both in game and out? Also, if you go to my page, please go to the groups tab and join the Tear of the Soul group, because shortly the "Beta" test will end and the Chapter 1 will be where it is.

Yeah she looks the same both and and out of the game. I'll join the group now, give me a moment ^^

sweet, and just so you know, in the VRMMO, their are auras instead of cursors, so in SAO when you would see a red cursor, you'll see a faint red aura in ToS

Do they work the same as the cursors, as in, green auras for players, red for enemies and orange for players who attack players?

yes, but in here (and IC ill explain things better when I am the creator (for the closing of the "beta" test)) red can also symbolize a PKer

Alright. Anything else I need to know? or anything I need to do?

hmmm, if you have a specific weapon in mind, please add that to you cs (also add in that your character is the same both IG and IRL) and then add it to the CS thread in the group. I'll take a look to see if you need to know anything more, but off the top of my head you are pretty much caught up as long as you do a little reading (not the whole thing, really just back a page or two of the IC thread)

Alright done.

Just in case this is still open! (If not just ignore me! ^^)
-Picture-
20130302003108.jpg

Armor Appearance
archer.png

Name- Aisha Day

In-Game Name: Rocket

Gender- Female

Age- 16

Personality- Shy and seemingly always a bit nervous. She tends to second guess herself and is reluctant to speak up when she has a problem. Online games and video games aren't really her thing, but her therapist recommended that she loosen up and socialize by first trying it out with people online.
Aisha used to be a regular teenage girl who could talk a mile a minute, but certain events in her path have caused her to clam up and bottle up her emotions. However if she makes a good friend (or multiple) there's a possibility that she might open up.

Weapon Type- Bow and Arrow

Other- She's a rogue type, so she can wield daggers and bows, she just chooses an archer path because she's shy.

Reactions: BB-Bauers
Awesome character! (I really need to change the name, just so that way its not throwing people off) If you go to my page and join the ToS group, I'll get you accepted ASAP, other than that, feel free to post on the IC thread, and when you have time take a look through it so you understand what is going on. If you need help with the BB code, just send me a message and I'll help you out.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Okay everyone! It has been decided, after this week (so on saturday the 24th) I will officially open Chapter 1!!! Get all of your posts in, because just after that happens, the IC thread will be locked, and then the group's Chapter 1 thread will open with my opening remarks (the second half of the quote-unquote release (out of the beta test)) Please do bring it up with me if you would rather a different day and why and it may be moved. Also, I haven't been as active recently because I am going through an interesting time in my life, so sometimes I get home and end up passing out instead of posting.

swordsman.jpg

Armour

animeboy-2.jpg

Non-Armour

Name- Adrian Dawson

In-Game Name: Lucian

Gender- Male

Age- 16

Personality- Lucian is a Silent and Shy boy in his real life and even in the game, however he is Loyal to the end and extremely Trusting, Trustworthy yet through out his life he has been Lonesome and Secretive due to his mother dying from Cancer leaving him with his Alcoholic father who is out most days and nights drinking or gambling.

Weapon Type- Single Handed Katana, Micro-Sharp Blade

Other-
He tends to stay off the ground as much as possible or around people, he's very shy in real life and that transfers into the game, he also likes his pockets when hes walking He Likes to jump on people from above and is Extremely Agile (Wears Little to no Armour)

Last edited:
Accepted! great character!!! Feel free to join the group, but please wait for a bit before posting, I have to close off this chapter then open the next. I will post here, and message everyone, when this happens.

Reactions: Lucian
Accepted! great character!!! Feel free to join the group, but please wait for a bit before posting, I have to close off this chapter then open the next. I will post here, and message everyone, when this happens.
Okay sounds good, if you could PM me a breif summary of whats happend or is that included in the chapter close off?

I can lightly include that, I am actually probably going to write the first half now, and get started on the other (the first one will be on the IC link provided in the first post, that will be the last post, and the second one will be in the group's "Chapter 1" so really the first one will talk about everyone being pulled together, and pulling in the new characters. If you want something to be put in about your character outside of the game, pm me it and I will add it as a tabbed post, including anyone who wants something added in by me, since I will be locking it just after I post.) So PM me if you need anything, so I will wait until 4:30 GMT +2 time (that is an hour from now for me)

*sniffle..* my alerts have been broken...i didnt even get to intro post)

Okay everyone! I just wanted to give a bit of incite as to recent events: For those of you who were just recently accepted, as soon as I make the post within the Group, you will be allowed to make your intro posts, and continue from there. I also have been grounded lightly, so I can't get on a computer accept for in the middle of the night (very risky) or at school, so my posting speed is lower, I also have been a bit depressed recently, and so that also does slow me down, and lower quality. I do hope you will stick with us as I am very happy you have joined.

Okay everyone! I just wanted to give a bit of incite as to recent events: For those of you who were just recently accepted, as soon as I make the post within the Group, you will be allowed to make your intro posts, and continue from there. I also have been grounded lightly, so I can't get on a computer accept for in the middle of the night (very risky) or at school, so my posting speed is lower, I also have been a bit depressed recently, and so that also does slow me down, and lower quality. I do hope you will stick with us as I am very happy you have joined.
Sorry to hear man, hope your doing alright

Hey guys, we don't allow pure OOC posts in IC threads, so please keep your OOC chatting in here at all times. All your OOC posts has been moved into this thread.

//Redblood

Status
Not open for further replies.