(ACCEPTING)Tear of the Soul(SAO Derived) Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TomatoAmante please be sure to go to groups and join the ToS group I have running, because soon this is where you'll find this thread! @Everyone else, please post your CS in the proper thread in the group, from there, if you cannot, I will edit your Nickname and picture so we arn't wondering what your name is IC, since it will cover up your OOC name and replace it.... I love the nickname system they have XD
Thank you for letting me in. I'll post up as soon as I finish drawing a character for this. How far do the mechanics of this rp go as far as swords/skills/magic are?

guys, guys, guys! Guess what!

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
full

Name- Suichi Yokai

In-Game Name: Saberfox

Gender- Male

Age- 24

Personality- Calm, gentle and protective. He doesn't like nonsensical bickering or obnoxious fighting. Getting him upset however, gets him very combative and competitive, especially if another is in danger. He never shows what he is fully capable of, always trying to keep those around him guessing and only uses enough strength to do what he needs too. Suichi likes to learn and think about what to do next, trying to never do anything with a pattern and always trying to think many steps ahead.

Weapon Type- (someone will need to help me with this.) Weapon name is Crimson WingWeaver.

Other- (Nothing at this time.)

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenSea
@Kakumei Looks great, the Weapon type is just really defining what type of weapon it is (sword, mace, bottle-club(lol), ect) and how you fight with it (two handed, kendo-esk, Single hand forward, single hand backward, things of this sort). That clear it up?

I was actually hoping he could switch between single sword and fists (fighting gloves) or a sword and a fist. I'll wait for you to OK it or not before I work on it some more.

The only thing is that you cannot start off with two weapons, unless you are using sword and shield, but you can however work fist damage as a skill (you don't have any points in it as of right now, but the more you slide a punch or two in (it does no damage yet) the more skill points ill give you). This goes for everyone looking to get their skill up (put in parenthesis that you are working on the skill so I know what you have planned with it, and after you use it so many times, Ill tell you that your skill has increased in it.)

EVERYONE: Please take a look at the first post periodically, because I just added something in. Since we are really getting under way, please make a quick look every now and again so that way you know if something has changed.

Hey, just so you all are kept up to speed with my thoughts, I will be asking to have the IC forum moved to the group and it will then be renamed "Introduction". I am hoping that before the holiday release, you all will be ready to get locked in, because that is when I would like to get us rolling in fear. From how you all were responding, the only thing that will truly matter is you keeping track of the kur count you have (just so that way a lvl 1 isn't buying a lvl 100 sword right off the bat). How do you all feel about this?

OOC
Yeah, but at least there is a nice break coming up...

OOC
I am officially promoting @G3n3s1sR3b0rn to have a Grammar Nazi Mode tab. This will be the extent of his CoLeader rights, other than talking to me to accept people into the group.

OOC
Accidentaly edited this post instead of writing a new one. This didn't contain anything important, anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
((We can't gain lvls yet, so that does not make much sense, could you shuffle that a bit, maybe say they have lvl 5 weapons? Damage increases with the lvl of the weapon, so that would work.))

Status
Not open for further replies.