(ACCEPTING)Tear of the Soul(SAO Derived) Sign-ups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You start with 0, but every kill (including before stranded) you get 100 Kur.

Reactions: GreenSea
Well to answer your first question about intel, you are correct, but its not that your missing exp its that you are in a 'tutorial' so to say. Even though serveral people already have kills, we have no exp just kur. Soon though, other loot will start to drop XD

Reactions: GreenSea
that four post though haha kay I'll read it through again mueheh~

"Muehe~"

What does that mean?

nuthing"~ just me acting weird

OOC
Ok. There is still a log-in button and, since this is a VRMMORPG the characters would act like normal people.

There was no error in the creation. You just started in a different place. Everyone was at the beach, still, as well.

Also, is English not your first language? Or is your grammar just bad? Not meaning to be rude, by the way.

OOC
I could said a mix of both of them. I kinda don't know where to begin or find a good place for my intro, and I'll edit it asap ^o^

lol my thoughts come by one at a time, and they flee that fast XD

OOC
Hey, you do know we are not trapped yet correct? You are jumping ahead a long ways, as I plan on allowing a month or so to go by in the RP before he makes the daybue event, so we are somewhat like the beta-release testers, as there are no other players in.... just thought I'd let you know.

OOC
edited them

IBUKI.%28Carol%29.full.1449068.jpg

Name- Hashiro ''Tropic'' Fuu

In-Game Name: Tropical

Gender- Male

Age- 18

Personality- Sometimes crazy and jumpy, however he acts cocky and takes no orders because of his past experiences with SAO

Weapon Type- A long one handed sword, Before ''Tear of the Soul'' in SAO, ''Tropic'' wielded a secret high level sword that once unsheathed the whole sword became a rainbowish color and became nearly 100% transparent, this made it hard for other players to see the sword and how long it was in pvp. ''Tropic'' named his sword ''The Holy Galaxy Blade'' for its appearance in battle.

Other- He was in the top 10 strongest players back in SAO and he wishes to become one of the strongest once again in Tears of the soul.

This is his starter weapon:

Fantasy_Sword_by_konishkichen.jpg

This is a enlarged picture of his former sword:

fantasy_sword_by_player_designer-d4i9an2.jpg

Last edited:
Accepted, but just to let you know, the method for transfering skills has not been made yet, so you will start back at lvl 1 and same stat numbers as the rest of us, when we figure that out. Your "Holy Galaxy Blade" is nice, mind if I pull it into ToS as an One-in-existence blade?

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
Accepted, but just to let you know, the method for transfering skills has not been made yet, so you will start back at lvl 1 and same stat numbers as the rest of us, when we figure that out. Your "Holy Galaxy Blade" is nice, mind if I pull it into ToS as an One-in-existence blade?
sure thing go for it

sweet, do you have a pic of the weapon you are getting at the start?

EDIT: Im heading off for the night, since its midnight, and so ill see anything posted tomorrow, enjoy your days.

@Solomon You'll have some competition for top spots with my character, I'm sure. Unless they become great friends, that is. Crysis won't be shown up by these male players. ^_^

Well, I think I can safely say that @Solomon and I are going to the same school. This goes to show why I have the bio not included, so you can have an interesting background (there are already two players from SAO in here, whether or not they actually had names in there, so please try to stay away from being a survivor of SAO)

@TomatoAmante please be sure to go to groups and join the ToS group I have running, because soon this is where you'll find this thread! @Everyone else, please post your CS in the proper thread in the group, from there, if you cannot, I will edit your Nickname and picture so we arn't wondering what your name is IC, since it will cover up your OOC name and replace it.... I love the nickname system they have XD

Reminder
This is being posted to go into your alerts and let you know you we're still here. If you are just waiting for someone to post something so you can work off of that, let us know in the Chat so that we are not waiting for you while you are waiting for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.