(ACCEPTING)Tear of the Soul(SAO Derived) Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with @Xilfer on that. I'll make a post now, btw. She doesn't care about losing. Not yet, anyway.

so class is about to end for Gen and I, so I'll try to get to your CS today @DemonOfTheDamned, and all of you let me know what you think about the tabbed posts, so yeah, so glad we got someone!!

Hmm. That layout seems like the standard one for this site, so it would be easy for players to use. Sure, it wouldn't be fancy, but personally I prefer efficiency over aesthetics. Though, I don't really see why we would need to have them put in their Signup with each and every post. It would just be tedious when they could simply write their character's name down to remind us.

I do understand the fear of losing track of the players though. It's not that big of an issue seeing as we'd only have about 11 players maximum, as opposed to a large-scale RP where it's easy to forget. There is an easier fix for this problem though: simply keep track of all the players in the opening post at the front of the thread. Mark down their usernames, with a link to their CS. That way, if someone forgets who's character is who's or even who a character is in the first place, they can refer to the OOC thread to check.

But yeah, that layout does seem like the easiest. Assuming everyone who joins knows how to use it, we can simply put an instruction in the opening post asking them to keep track of their level, exp, equipment, etc. in one. Though, I feel like it would be best to give players a choice, to be honest. We could instead ask them to keep track of their things however they wish, and simply suggest that they use a layout with every post. We can do so ourselves, and perhaps they may even be inclined to follow our examples.

Also @DemonOfTheDamned you're a lifesaver. xD

Name- George Alexis

In-Game Name: DemonOfTheDamned (The Switcher)

Gender- Male

Age- 20

Appearance - He is tall, standing around 6ft 5. He weighed 178lbs. He was slim, but had allot of interior strength. Which meant he could carry around more weapons. He has long black hair, that stretches down to his shoulder. He has dark crimson blood red lips, and slightly tanned skin. Deep ocean blue eyes, and crystal pear white teeth. He has a tattoo on his chest. It is common for him to wear black and red, but he does have other clothes, but black is one that he will be wearing allot.

Personality- Arrogant and a bit cocky. His dominant nature means that he usually thinks that he is correct. He likes to lead the crowd, there are few people that he will submits to. Apart from his lover, and his sister.

A little bit of a background, George and his family moved to Japan when he was about two years old. He grew up there, even though that is not were he was originally from. Japan was his home. When he was 17 SAO came out. He was enthralled by the game idea. He was one of the lucky/unlucky 10,000 to get a hold of the game. 2 years of his life he lost in there. But he gained two years of being a warrior. At the beginning of the game he had challenged Kirito to a duel, thinking that he was strong enough to beat a player 2 levels higher than himself. Losing quickly he decided that he would train and train until he could defeat Kirito. He was a fierce fighter, and after a while he was nicknamed "The Switcher" this was due to his proficiency in many weapons and the fact that his fighting style would be to switch out many weapons at a rapid pace. He would parry you back with a sword, and in a moments notice would have launched a dagger after you. He became a well known fighter in the arena, becoming one of the strongest members, however due to his unique and bizarre play style. No high-ranking guild would except him. So he joined a small one of about 5 people. He struggled in boos fights, but in PvP he was almost a god (Can't be a god at PvP, I mean Asuna, Heathcliff and Kirito were almost invincible). He earned money for his clan by fighting people off one by one. He loved it, the fighting was heart pounding, he never wanted it to stop. Then the game ended. He was brought back to reality. His life became dull, he was training to be a doctor. He missed the fighting, so he took up kendo and MMA. But it wasn't the same, he couldn't fight like he could in the game. Every night he would dream of the power he possessed in that world. Now a new game has arisen, he went out and bought it, unable to think of anything else, he bought a new device as well. So that his brain wouldn't be fried. And now the new chapter begins.

@Xilfer How am I a life saver? Also, do you think that is a good enough CS or should I write more. Which i would be happy to do. ^.^

Heh, we've been low on members is all. You're the first one to join up since it was reduced to just me, Demonic, and Genesis.

Fair enough, glad i could help. I am quite used to this stuff. So I shouldn't be too much of a novice for you all.

@DemonOfTheDamned i would take a look at the Skele I have on the first post, and then edit it so we have all the info needed for the rest of the rp. Thanks!

Everything you asked for in your original CS sheet is there. Weapons and things are explained in the back story, I can write out a list of weapons if you would like though.

Name- George Alexis

In-Game Name: DemonOfTheDamned (The Switcher)

Gender- Male

Age- 20

Appearance - He is tall, standing around 6ft 5. He weighed 178lbs. He was slim, but had allot of interior strength. Which meant he could carry around more weapons. He has long black hair, that stretches down to his shoulder. He has dark crimson blood red lips, and slightly tanned skin. Deep ocean blue eyes, and crystal pear white teeth. He has a tattoo on his chest. It is common for him to wear black and red, but he does have other clothes, but black is one that he will be wearing allot.

Personality- Arrogant and a bit cocky. His dominant nature means that he usually thinks that he is correct. He likes to lead the crowd, there are few people that he will submits to. Apart from his lover, and his sister.

Weapons of use - 6 Throwing knives, that are allot larger and are more like daggers. A short sword, allot like a gladius. A European two handed long sword. A single handed broad sword. A large tower shield and a small buster shield. He doesn't wear any amour apart from his clothing which has shoulder and fore-arm plating. This is for certain defensive techniques. However due to the new game. He does not have all of his items again. Currently he has his knives, his short sword and the buster shield. He is saving up money to buy the other items soon.

A little bit of a background, George and his family moved to Japan when he was about two years old. He grew up there, even though that is not were he was originally from. Japan was his home. When he was 17 SAO came out. He was enthralled by the game idea. He was one of the lucky/unlucky 10,000 to get a hold of the game. 2 years of his life he lost in there. But he gained two years of being a warrior. At the beginning of the game he had challenged Kirito to a duel, thinking that he was strong enough to beat a player 2 levels higher than himself. Losing quickly he decided that he would train and train until he could defeat Kirito. He was a fierce fighter, and after a while he was nicknamed "The Switcher" this was due to his proficiency in many weapons and the fact that his fighting style would be to switch out many weapons at a rapid pace. He would parry you back with a sword, and in a moments notice would have launched a dagger after you. He became a well known fighter in the arena, becoming one of the strongest members, however due to his unique and bizarre play style. No high-ranking guild would except him. So he joined a small one of about 5 people. He struggled in boos fights, but in PvP he was almost a god (Can't be a god at PvP, I mean Asuna, Heathcliff and Kirito were almost invincible). He earned money for his clan by fighting people off one by one. He loved it, the fighting was heart pounding, he never wanted it to stop. Then the game ended. He was brought back to reality. His life became dull, he was training to be a doctor. He missed the fighting, so he took up kendo and MMA. But it wasn't the same, he couldn't fight like he could in the game. Every night he would dream of the power he possessed in that world. Now a new game has arisen, he went out and bought it, unable to think of anything else, he bought a new device as well. So that his brain wouldn't be fried. And now the new chapter begins.

Alright man, your all good, feel free to wake up on the beach where all the other sleepers are located. I'll usher us three over there shortly, I have a bet to win.

*pops in* sorry for not posting... Not sure how to get Kilgore back in the rp. Plus school has been a bit busy. >.<; I am still interested in participating in this rp though.

Your just fine man, and you are able to log out, so how about you take it that you had logged out shortly after leaving the building? That would let you further develop your character. And there is no need for the apologies, I understand school problems.

It seems like we have a returning member. Cool beans. We should probably lower the open spots count then. It's a bit weird to have someone who was technically already in the RP take one up, but hey, what can ya do. :P

Also, welcome to the RP Demon.

After a long time of doing nothing, I think I'm ready to get in on the action.
Anything special I need to do for my first post?
Also I was thinking I would get woken up from all the fighting you guys are doing (and then hopefully join in).

OOC
Okay. If something falls on you, it would do crushing damage depending on its weight. Like with a rabbit. It wouldn't really deal much damage from falling on you. The Minotaur (Bright Eyes or whatever) would deal quite a bit of damage. Weapons, depending on whether they are blunt or sharp, would deal different kinds of damage as well. A sharp weapon could potentially deal a great amount of damage from contact. A blunt object's damage (ie. Glass Bottle Club) would depend on the speed at which it's traveling. You would also take damage from the impact after being thrown by something.

Sidenote- If you want to use a blunt weapon, having a high strength would be helpful to move it. I guess agility would help as well.

Lol, when we go to the lake, wake up there and join in, I'll distribute some money around since I found quite a bit in the lake, and after killing 3 boars...

"And after killing three boars."

Two of which were stolen kills. Crysis could have taken that last one. Also, she would have close to, if not more than, the amount of Kur that Az has. If we're going by money transferred from previous profiles on other games, she would have a lot from that, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.